[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
It's a Dr. Chilton is fucking unkillable episode
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
It's a Dr. Chilton is fucking unkillable episode
>>
>>67480752
What the fuck is up with this show and randomly assigning characters godlike superpowers? Unkillable Chilton, the totem pole guy in S1, etc.
>>
>>67480752
Everyone on that show is unkillable, especially Will.
>>
>>67480826
Good question. That guy who had delusions of people having fiery heads, how'd he get himself up in that barn?
>>
Wait I dropped Hannibal like the dogshit it is before I even got to S2. It's supposed to take place before the books right? And Chilton isn't a zombie in the books.
>>
File: 1398643342610.jpg (92 KB, 425x600) Image search: [Google]
1398643342610.jpg
92 KB, 425x600
Raul has the prettiest belly

>>67480886
S2 is perfect tho
>>
>>67480886

They basically threw the books out the window and made up their own canon desu
>>
>>67481070
I just pretend S2 was the end
>>
>>67481157
I thought the third season's finale kinda redeemed a lot of the season. The last few minutes were very good.
>>
>>67481079
Oh good. Then i'm not missing anything.
>>
>>67481209
I just watched the first episodes of the third season before dropping it, you may very well be right but I can't be bothered to find out.
>>
>>67480752
>Children by the million sing for Dr. Chilton when he comes 'round
>>
>>67481238
I don't blame you. Looking back, I don't really know how I was able to watch that entire season.

You only need to watch the last like 15 minutes of the S3 finale to see what I liked. I recommend it if you're every bored enough.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.