[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hardcore Henry
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 2
Thoughts on this?
>>
Looks like a fun flick
>>
>>67476459
Looks okay. I'm a fan of the director's band so I'm excited for this.
>>
Looks like fun. What the Doom movie should have been
>>
>>>/v/
>>
Looks fun, but I'm just waiting to see a horror film in the same vein as this kinda. Except have it from the POV of the villain or something.
>>
>>67476966
How would it be scary if it's from the POV of the villain?
>>
>>67477102

No one watches a horror movie to be scared. They just wanna see people getting killed in violent ways and doing it from the villian's POV is the perfect way to do that.
>>
>>67476966
You know what would be awesome that would never ever be made? Two horror movies released at the same time that show one perspective of the survivors and the other from the antagonist

Of course you'd have to expand the antagonists character even more to make his film watchable
>>
>>67476966
You may want to check out Maniac
>>
It's one of those movies I'm never gonna watch and know I won't regret doing so.
>>
>>67477102
With good enough storytelling it'll work.

>>67477220
Will do
>>
>>67476459
Utterly generic if not for the pov, plot feels like Kamen Rider Ichigo, could be fun.
>>
File: image.jpg (32 KB, 237x344) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
32 KB, 237x344
>>67477155
>>
>>67476459
Gonna be a good download.
>>
>>67476459
Literally a copy of a necrostorm movie

>>67476966
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hCklKATj4oQ
>>
>>67477155
if it was done well this could be really good. but it also seems really hard to execute. interesting idea, anon.
>>
>People will pay to watch a 2 hour non interactive vidya
>>
Saw it in Toronto in September, loved it
The best parts of Crank cut with 80s cyborg sci-fi action movie, transposed to modern future
Parkour n shit, fuckin great hope they've not chopped it too much for distribution
>>
Anyone else get motion sickness from looking at this banner?
>>
>>67478271
this, its gonna be like watching mashed up cutscenes from videogames
>>
>>67478320
>motion sickness from a static image

you need medical help bud
>>
Looks just as cheap as any other low-budget gopro "Movie" on youtube. The special effects look horribly fake and the plot looks as generic as cloned meat. I side with >>67477237
on this one, it looks fucking terrible.
>>
>>67478306
It would be fun to see a movie that is over the top like crank 1 and 2
>>
>>67476459
Literally what Doom the movie should've been.
>>
>>67478271
Considering the amount of faggots that watch let's plays, it's probably going to do well.
>>
Looks like fun. Glad to see that someone is doing something different with POV camerawork instead of the same tired horror schlock we've been getting since '07.

>>67477155
Shit, I'd watch that. That sounds like it would be fantastic.
Maybe you could film certain scenes for both movies at the same time, to keep the continuity nice and tidy.
The difficult part would probably be keeping a consistent tone.
>>
>>67476459
>Bad Motherfucker: The Movie
yes plz
>>
>>67478910
This.
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.