[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Thank you Based Howard
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: 1401x788-cloverfield.jpg (127 KB, 1401x788) Image search: [Google]
1401x788-cloverfield.jpg
127 KB, 1401x788
What would be the first game you would play with your savior Howard if you were in his comfy shelter with him?
>>
>>67474458
Portal
>>
>>67474458
I would like to play "where'd my hand go?"
>>
>>67474458
LOST: The Game
>>
>>67474458
Descent
>>
Few questions about this movie.

I went to the bathroom between the time when Emmet grabs the scissors and came back when Michelle yells "Santa Claus!" What happened in between those scenes?

What happened in that spaghetti scene? Was Howard mad that Michelle was coming onto Emmet because he wanted her all to himself? He said something about her disrespecting him I think?

Final question, when Michelle locked Howard into that room (before the acid burning his face scene, right after he discovered the suit), how did he end up getting out of the room? Didn't she lock him in? I assume that door only locks/unlocks from the outside even if he had his keys. Did he have his keys? I don't remember.
>>
>>67475321
No one cares and this thread is over.

/thread
>>
>>67475321
He steals the scissors and they sneakily construct the hazmat suit. Then they play that game where you guess a word based on clues. And Howard picks up a card and says I know what you're doing, Im always watching, etc. Santa Claus clues. And Emmitt gets worried he's talking about the suit so he's like "wtf you talking about" then she guesses Santa.

I don't remember how he gets out i dont think she completely locks the door.
>>
>>67475587
Thanks m8, they don't show how he gets out, he just appears while she's running away. I guess I just assumed that she locked the door but that would make sense that she didn't if she was panicking.

Stil, confused about the spaghetti scene though. Was Howard trying to keep Michelle all to himself and that's why he was pissed at Emmet?
>>
>>67475665
Oh at dinner? Yeah Howard was obsessed with her because he kidnapped a girl years before and he was doing it again to her. Emmitt was a threat to that I guess which is why he easily kills him later on.
>>
>>67475722
Yeah but in the dinner scene he was mad at both of them, but he got mad at Michelle after he got mad at Emmet. She seemed to be coming on to Emmet and that's when Howard freaked out, pushed her against the wall, and said "I know what you're doing." He was way more possed at Michelle in that scene; you'd think that would push her further from him.
>>
>>67475798
Well Howard is batshit insane and a control freak so that might be why.
>>
>>67475798
I think Howard was just really protective about Michelle because she reminded him of Megan or something. Also, Emmet and Michelle both got saved by Howard, but then they start to fiddle about with each other? I guess that's kind of disrespectfull.
>>
>>67475912
>>67475931
Makes sense, I just thought there was more to it that I missed. Thanks anons.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.