[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Anyone else think she'll make a great The Tomb Raider?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: dat_ass.webm (3 MB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
dat_ass.webm
3 MB, 1280x720
Anyone else think she'll make a great The Tomb Raider?
>>
Yeah, she totally has dark hair and is popular so it's the perfect casting.
>>
Nope. Babyface can't act.
>>
Daisy is my waifu and even I think she is on /tv/ to much. She is in 4 OP pictures for threads on the catalog.

But yes, I would watch a Tomb Raider staring her.
>>
>>67471833
Stupid cunt cant even keep her guard up.
>>
>>67471833
holy shit her technique looks like shit.
She doesn't even pretend to keep up a guard
>>
She looks like a man.
Why can't women be feminine anymore? Wy are hollywood celebrities always so masculine looking?
>>
She's so tiny but I still want her to step all over me. Looks way too young to be Lara though unless they're going for shitty reboot Lara.
>>
>>67471833
*paaarp*
>>
>>67471833
Keep her away from SHIT RAIDER! I love her too much and you know any new TR movie is going to be crammed with SJW shit, aside from generally sucking.
>>
when did ellen ripley have kids....fuck i'm old.
>>
>>67471833
if she doesn't bob her head everytime she acts, then she'll be fine
>>
>>67471833
shes really ugly man

just an all around 3rd rate actress
>>
>>67471833
What scene is she preparing for?
>>
File: 1458434471779.jpg (34 KB, 358x642) Image search: [Google]
1458434471779.jpg
34 KB, 358x642
>>67471833
She can do it
>>
I would watch it, but I really don't feel like watching movie where the protagonist is proficient at everything and never has to actually struggle. Sort of makes for a shitty and boring movie.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.