[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Despite the flaws in pacing and introducing far too much material
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4
File: false god.jpg (330 KB, 1024x1517) Image search: [Google]
false god.jpg
330 KB, 1024x1517
Despite the flaws in pacing and introducing far too much material for one movie (maybe the 3 hour R-rated cut will address this), BvS was a solid 7.5/10

Marvel has never had anything over a 6/10 except for Fox's X-Men movies, but those don't count.
>>
Pretty much.

Most people should have known RT is a joke a long time ago, don't understand why people still take it serious.
>>
File: batman kills joker.jpg (199 KB, 570x891) Image search: [Google]
batman kills joker.jpg
199 KB, 570x891
>>67470274
What really brings my piss to a boil is how these reviewers call Batman out for being "out of character" with his killing, but some of the kills were literally ripped out of the comics.

If you're going to criticize the material for misrepresenting the character, at least know the goddamn character.
>>
>>67470343
You don't know the goddamn character. When he kills he kills Darkseid or Joker, he doesn't slaughter random security guards.
>>
File: batman kills machine gun.png (2 MB, 651x1039) Image search: [Google]
batman kills machine gun.png
2 MB, 651x1039
>>67470420
His kills in the comics are even more ruthless, you know the machine gun to the gas tank kill in BvS? In the comic, he shoots him between the eyes without saying a word.
>>
>>67470343
>He believes Batman killed the joker.
>>
>>67470420
Good joke.

I'm going to let you in on a secret. Excuse my life story.

When I was 5 I saw Tim Burton's Batman for the first time in cinema.

Burton's Batman killed a lot of people.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=psVIG7YvdjM

Never bothered me as a kid. Will never bother me as an adult.

What does bother me is useless idiots who perpetuate false memes.

Batman does kill. Always has. Always will.
>>
>>67470535
>He believes Batman didn't kill The Joker in The Killing Joke
lol pleb

Even if you want to make that argument, Batman definitely kills him in Dark Knight Returns
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_8Pa-Ff-NXA
>>
why didnt superman throw the spear at doomsday or give it to wonder woman
>>
File: 1434166016072.png (20 KB, 470x494) Image search: [Google]
1434166016072.png
20 KB, 470x494
>>67470204
Why can't BvS defenders ever make a point for their movie without bringing up Marvel?
>>
>>67470562
>i'm using Frank Miller Batman from an alternate universe as a fact.
>>
>>67470571
>hindsight 20/20

He didn't know he was going to get killed?
>>
>>67470486
The Dark Knight Returns isn't canon you shitstain.
>>
>>67470571
Because she was holding him down with the lasso

He needed to impale him because his skin was thick and he used his bone or whatever to get through

Did you not watch the movie?

>>67470601
There's many takes on the character of Batman, and Snyder's take is obviously in another universe and heavily based on Nolan's/Miller's/Moore's take on the character.

>>67470626
Are we really going to talk comic canon when there's a million different universes that are completely separate?
>>
>>67470626
Neither is BvS retard.

The whole snyderverse is its own thing.
Just like the nolanverse is its own thing.
Just like the burtonverse is its own thing.
Just like the schuverse is its own thing.
Just like the whole TV universe is its own thing.

Stop pretending like there is only one legitimate interpretation.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.