[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Justice League 2017
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: 20160223-justice-league-edit.jpg (52 KB, 700x352) Image search: [Google]
20160223-justice-league-edit.jpg
52 KB, 700x352
So now that BvS has come out and dissapointed most of us,lets talk about Justice League movie.I want to be excited about it but then i remember that Hack Snyder is directing it.What do you think,do you want them to replace him with someone else? I really want them to remove him and bring George Miller as director and keep Snyder as producer or something.
>>
I hope he gets pulled off it and isn't allowed to direct ever again.
>>
Nov 17 2017

They have 19 months to make a giant blockbuster. It's gonna be rushed to hell.
>>
>>67468751
I hope they delay it to march 2018 for example and let Miller do his thing.
>>
>>67468708
>I hope he gets pulled off
I bet you do
>>
>>67468248
Re cast Aquaman and Batman, Flash should be the guy in the tv-show. Same for Arrow if they decide to make him a guest star. Zack can direct it, I have faith in him since 300.
>>
>>67468832
Woah wtf Batfleck was the best part of this movie??
>>
>>67468866
terrible bruce wayne desu
>>
File: 1457582272261.gif (2 MB, 403x554) Image search: [Google]
1457582272261.gif
2 MB, 403x554
>JUSTice League
>>
>>67468883
I think he was best Bruce Wayne and the best Batman lol
>>
>>67468248
It was pretty atrocious how they crammed all the justice league and their members shit into what's essentially a Man of Steel sequel.

Sure put Batman in it, maybe towards the middle of the movie. But having different members appear and shit was just so pointless.

I kind of want DC and Warner Bros to fail, but then I'd feel bad for Cavill and Affleck.

I still can't believe they cast Gadot as WW. I never will. And people saying SHES LE COOL IN THE MOVIE, no, that's fucking CGI doing that you dumb cunts.
>>
>>67468788
Mad max was in post for nearly 2 years. There's no way WB has any patience to see a good movie made
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.