[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I like Jack Black. He's a pretty cool guy.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3
File: jackblack3.jpg (16 KB, 298x298) Image search: [Google]
jackblack3.jpg
16 KB, 298x298
I like Jack Black. He's a pretty cool guy.
>>
File: Aq597h2.jpg (121 KB, 2447x1222) Image search: [Google]
Aq597h2.jpg
121 KB, 2447x1222
>roo do da da dooo
>>
I read that in his voice so you're clearly Jack Black.
>>
If you don't like Jack Black, then you're just not a fun person. His movies aren't great masterpieces (obviously) but they're completely enjoyable.
>>
The HBO Tenacious D series was actually good desu
>>
Jack Black is America. Whenever I see Jack Black I think of America and whenever I think of America I see Jack Black. Loud, with too big a fucking mouth (physically and metaphorically), his whole head is some kind of malformed genetic hodgepodge potato offspring of the collective mulch of Europe. Loud and ugly and greasy and fat. A big fat fucking greasy neck. It's like Guy fucking Fieri all over again. Just too fucking loud and constantly smiling. I wish I could describe Americans to Americans. "America" is when you are trapped in an elevator with Jack Black and Guy Fieri for six hours and Guy Fieri responds to fucking everything, no matter how mundane, with "A-HA-HA-AALLLLRIGHHHHHHT HAHAHAHA!" and points at you and laughs hysterically with his mouth too fucking wide open, and Jack Black keeps saying unfunny shit in a stupid voice and making stupid fucking cringe faces.

I fucking hate America. Jack Black makes the back of my skull itch and I can't make it stop. I fuckinggggggsfd hate Jack black
>>
>>67468150
True kino. I'd take that show over Flight of the Conchords any day
>>
I really liked his character in Orange County, probably my favorite performance of his

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ThpkjZZqdrA
>>
>>67467661
for you
>>
>>67468091
There's too many good movies in this world to waste your time on "enjoyable" ones.
>>
>>67468277
>he hasn't watched all the good movies already
lmao
>>
If you like him so much then why don't you marry him?
>>
http://youtu.be/8S4UVRtw_Mk

Haters beware
>>
>>67468277
If you're over 25 and still haven't seen all good movies, then you're not watching enough movies.
>>
>>67468320
>he hasn't been delving into the cinematic culture of obscure 3rd world countries to peer into their nations' culture and understand the souls of its people
Look at this pleb.
>>
>>67468368
lol step aside pleb
Surinamese cinema is my fav
>>
>>67468277
I only watch bad kinos
>>
>>67468368
You have the stench of virginity on you.
>>
High Fidelity is a legit great movie.
>>
>>67468344
>shubadapapa pudapapa
>>
Think he fucked Miranda Cosgrove?
>>
>>67469929
Hornby is pretty much the "my generation: the book" writer, and I find him incredibly obnoxious due to this.
>>
>>67471097
WOOO YEAH PARTY, YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND THE YOUNG PEOPLE
>>
File: kermit.jpg (6 KB, 147x196) Image search: [Google]
kermit.jpg
6 KB, 147x196
>>67467661

I felt pretty bad when I heard he had killed himself.

Why do the really funny ones commit suicide?
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.