[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
The soundtrack was horrible.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 2
The soundtrack was horrible.
>>
>>67466996

of course it was. hans zimmer had a hand in it and the new guy was awful too. how can it be so technically impressive and still suck complete ass?
>>
>>67466996

of course it was. hans zimmer had a hand in it. how can it be so technically impressive and still suck complete ass?
>>
dunno
haven't seen the movie, but junkie xl is pretty rad
>>
>>67466996
I doubt it was as bad and forgettable as TFA's was though?
>>
I kinda liked it.
>>
>>67467367
Nice way to contradict yourself, shitfoam.

If TFA's soundtrack was 'bad' it wouldn't be 'forgettable'.
>>
>>67466996
yeah, it really was. I think Hans Zimmer didn't give a fuck about it because he knows this movie is Transformers tier shit so why bother.
>>
>>67467475
m8 those aren't mutually exclusive things: I can remember something is bad without remembering the details of why
>>
Is Hans Zimmer the king of forgettable soundtracks?

At least the MoS theme was good.
>>
Omg junkiexl wtf seeing his name during that stupid intro made me get worried from the start
>>
>>67468034
he did roger rabbit and prince of egypt
everyelse is forgettable trash
>>
File: Filthy-McNasty[1].jpg (61 KB, 500x710) Image search: [Google]
Filthy-McNasty[1].jpg
61 KB, 500x710
>>67466996
the movie was horribler.
>>
wonder woman's theme was hype
it was the only moment in the movie where I paid attention to the soundtrack
>>
>>67466996
The superman montage could've used a better track. I mean if anything they could've just reused the flight track from Man of Steel.

The track list just felt way too rock and roll for such a emotional story
>>
It was good but the movie was bad and so was the use of music. WW's theme was awful
>>
People kept saying it was supposed to be so good and I didn't doubt it, and then it was actually completely forgettable.
>>
>>67468523
>Interstellar
Say what you want about le Nolan, he and Zimmer make a great team and Interstellar is one of the most fitting scores to a film in recent years for me
>>
desu I liked lex luthor's theme
>>
>>67467537
Hasn't he been known to do this with shitty movies?
>>
>>67467475
Try to fucking hum one song from TFA and post a vocaroo link, faggot.
>>
The only musical part I remember was the Wonder Woman theme, which was pretty good and actually got you hyped.
>>
>>67471935

TFA's score sucked too. They should have just stuck to classic Star Wars only recorded in a bigger hall to help make it bigger, sounded weak to me. It would have helped the movie.
>>
I honestly don't remember any of the score except for the occasional moments when they'd reuse Man of Steel score and Wonder Woman's badass rock music.
>>
>>67466996
>implying

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z9BL59uiAz8

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rdc6QjBNOOU

both 10/10
>>
>>67467537
>I think Hans Zimmer didn't give a fuck about it because he knows this movie is Transformers tier shit so why bother.
wouldn't be the first time that's happened
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=URqviqEnRJ4
>>
I blame Junkie XL
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.