[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITT: Good movies ruined by romance subplot
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3
File: deadpool_ver10.jpg (108 KB, 517x755) Image search: [Google]
deadpool_ver10.jpg
108 KB, 517x755
ITT: Good movies ruined by romance subplot
>>
Just want to say I agree. Dredd is still the king of r rated capeshit.
>>
>>67466514
Eh it wasn't too bad. Pussy as a macguffin is better than pussy as a Chekhov's gun.
>>
>>67466723
I thought the whole origin story bit was unnecessary.
Also, the romance and drama didn't fit the tone of the movie at all
>>
I'm 35 minutes into the movies. Does it get better? Haven't laughed as of yet.
>>
>>67466832
the car chase scene is the best part
>>
>>67466723
You mean Blade 2. Dredd was good tho.
>>
Although Batman v Superman was "good" it was still ruined by the romantic subplot.
>>
>>67466832

I didn't want to like it but I have laughed several times. currently 70 minutes in.
>>
>>67466514
(500) Days of Summer
>>
>>67466832
>>67466903
what the fuck is wrong with you faggots? Do you constantly pause movies to come to /tv/ and talk about it while watching it? Is it because you want to feel like friends are watching it with you because you don't have any irl? That has to be one of the most pathetic things I've ever heard of.
>>
>>67466955
Only if it's boring.
>>
>>67466955

I'm watching at 1.5x speed on my laptop with browser and movie side by side. it's capeshit, not kubrick.
>>
>>67466955

wait, you have actual friends?
>>
>>67466514
Wouldn't say ruined but the romance was pretty dumb.
>>
>>67466955
Uh 35 mins is hella long time to marathon a flick. I usually stop at 15 mins for a food break.
>>
The slowmo YOURE THE INSPIRATION scene with the cartoon animals near the end was the dumbest shit ever and not in a funny way. Felt totally out of place.
>>
>>67466994
then stop watching it you fucking retard
>>
I honestly thought the romance plot was pretty well done
>>
The pegging was unnecessary and the whole movie was millennial humour and nothing but. It's dead pool though so I can see people who are fans of the character liking it.
>>
perfect movie for 15 year old sperglords and redditors
>>
File: Transformers07.jpg (131 KB, 300x421) Image search: [Google]
Transformers07.jpg
131 KB, 300x421
From the moment it was announced, I knew it was going to have a romantic subplot. I just didn't know 90% of the fucking movie would be about that subplot.

>"We have two scenes going on at the same time: Bumblebee and Renegade having a fight, and Sam getting his trousers pulled down by a robot chicken. Which one do you think the audience would rather see?
>"Let's go with Sam vs the robot chicken, and have Bumblebee appear afterwards having defeated Renegade offscreen."
>"Excellent choice,, Mr Bay."
>>
They spent too long on the romance flashback. Felt like one overlong sex joke.
>>
I know a virgin like you wont understand this but there's romance plots in most films because people have romantic relationships
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.