[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
GoT
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2
File: Caloriesee.jpg (96 KB, 600x904) Image search: [Google]
Caloriesee.jpg
96 KB, 600x904
When I come into contact with people that enjoy Game of Thrones, what should I say about the series? I didn't like the show, but don't want to offend anyone's pleb tastes. What are some excuses I can implement?
>>
Tits and dragons
>>
tell them your taste is just different.. and that you don't like the show
>>
>>67465347
say that you don't like it and then move on to another topic. stop being a cuck
>>
>>67465347
dammit, why can't dany look like this on the show? ~uguu
>>
"I haven't watched it yet. Don't give me any spoilers."
>>
File: 1447514781159.png (5 KB, 205x166) Image search: [Google]
1447514781159.png
5 KB, 205x166
>he doesn't like GoT

Hallmark of the contrarian faggot
>>
>>67465347
H I G H T E S T
I
G
H
T
E
S
T
>>
>>67465347
Why should anyone give a shit if you don't like a particular tv series? Why should you care even if they gave a shit?
>>
>>67465347
Say that you are waiting for the entire series to come out before you marathon it. I have used this to good effect. They didn't even suspect I was a bookfag that vents his autistic rage by posting Stannis threads on /tv/
>>
>>67465509
She's getting there
>>
Dunno why, but she looks hotter this way.
>>
>>67465945

Noice, I'll try that one next time.

>>67465707

I'm poor and don't play a guitar, which makes it difficult to get into girls' pants.
>>
>>67465673
This ťbh pham
>>
She needs to stop shaving and bleaching everything, and gain the weight in the OP, she'd be literally perfect.
>>
Everything I know about thrones I learned second hand from this board and people believe I watch it.
>>
>>67465347
>tfw she looks better as a fatty
>>
>>67465347
How will the show explain her getting so fat?
>>
>>67466164
This is beyond sad. Utterly pathetic.
>>
>>67466383
Fire & Meat
>>
>>67465347
it's not offensive to not like something, as long as you don't insist upon it like it's part of your identity or something.

If it is to them, they may be too insane to associate with.
>>
>>67465347
>convoluted fantasy medieval sex soap opera
>quantity over quality in terms of story depth
Just say it never took hold of your interest, and ask them to spoil character archs for you, that sort of implies that it's not worth watching... talk up the gritty sets and top quality production value and say that's all you know about it (implying that's all that is worth knowing about it).
>>
>>67465347
i used to fuck a girl that looked just like this...shit was plush.
>>
>>67466332

I know there's a CIA and Ronon Dex in it. Are there any other cameos?

>>67466424
>>67466447

Tbh, I see GoT as an iPhone of television.
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.