[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What is your favorite damage control comment from DCfags?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4
File: Capture.png (11 KB, 484x95) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
11 KB, 484x95
What is your favorite damage control comment from DCfags?
>>
>>67463505
>"you're watching a piece of shit, don't expect a good movie"
>>
How they're desperately trying to cling to sales now it's critically panned.
>>
>This movie is only a dissapointment for those who expected a Marvel-style superhero movie, where the plot is thin as paper and its all about humor and fights, or if you just want easy digestable movies (as any normal Blockbuster) because apparantly people didnt even get something as easy as, that Superman was never seen as the guy who killed people in the desert (as they were filled with bullets), but his interaction to save Lois, made it happen. It was directly said, and yet every other comment here is "well how could they think Superman killed the guys when they were killed with bullets? Superman doesnt need bullets!" its easy to see where people go wrong with this, when they apparantly didnt even follow what happened or was said in the movie.

>This movie demands you to think throughout it, connecting some dots yourself. Also, you need a bit of knowledge from the DC universe, before you are able to do so. Therefore it will miss a few people, who will see it as a mess, but if that isnt a problem, damn this thing beats almost every other superhero movie since the Nolan Batman trilogy.

>This is the style of superhero movie I want. Deep, dark and with little to no humor at all, as its a movie that takes itself serious. Something completely opposite to what Marvel does.
>>
>twitter screencap

You are quite pathetic yourself.
>>
>>67463575
I hope you're not serious.
>>
toyota>bmw though
>>
>>67463505
love how you didn't even blackout his name

fuck off to /b/ with your shit
>>
>>67463594

Don't call me Shirley.
>>
File: cripple_fight.png (179 KB, 400x295) Image search: [Google]
cripple_fight.png
179 KB, 400x295
>capeshit company wars
>>
File: dcfag.png (10 KB, 463x94) Image search: [Google]
dcfag.png
10 KB, 463x94
>>
File: 1458936663289.png (428 KB, 1008x1584) Image search: [Google]
1458936663289.png
428 KB, 1008x1584
>yfw you see that DCU has 0 fresh films
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.