[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
WTF...This show is so good...
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5
File: The-Americans.jpg (2 MB, 2000x2000) Image search: [Google]
The-Americans.jpg
2 MB, 2000x2000
WTF...This show is so good...
>>
File: the-americans.jpg (2 MB, 3000x2001) Image search: [Google]
the-americans.jpg
2 MB, 3000x2001
Definitely very underrated.
>>
I keep falling asleep to the first episode
>>
>>67463344
I like how the wife is cucking the husband from the get go
>>
I feel like it's underrated whenever the award season comes around.
>>
>It's a Pastor Tim fucks Paige episode
>>
>>67463473
The hisband who is also in 2 relationships, the "fake" one of which is becoming all too real for him, and is also about to bang a 15 year old probably, and who was also banging a bunch of other women along the way, but sure hes a cuck because shes cucking his cuck cuck cuckold cucked cuckleton
>>
>>67463509
Absolutely man. Game of Thrones sweeps, but it really hasn't been good for years. Or at least awards worthy.
>>
>>67463473
you mean how theyre spies and fucking with everyone is part of their lives
>>
File: The.Americans.S04E02.00.20.58.jpg (969 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
The.Americans.S04E02.00.20.58.jpg
969 KB, 1920x1080
REEEEEEEEE
>>
>>67464050
I should probably catch up on this season, so I don't get spoiled like I got Black Sails and The Knick spoiled
>>
>>67463826
Yeah, getting creampied by the Black Panther nigger midway through the 1st season was pretty important to the show

I deleted it off my DVR afterwards and cuckpost in Americans threads to this day because of that shit
>>
File: The Americans S04E02 Hair.webm (3 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
The Americans S04E02 Hair.webm
3 MB, 1920x1080
>>
>>67463578
I can't wait, I really liked how hard she was played by her mother into spilling the beans.
>>
>>67464148
Forgot about that. I loved the way they handled the black dudes death though. Very powerful stuff. I do wonder what America's obsession with interracial relationships and cucking is though
>>
File: ep6-jim-and-kimmy.jpg (78 KB, 670x377) Image search: [Google]
ep6-jim-and-kimmy.jpg
78 KB, 670x377
>>67463473

he lost all my respect when he didnt bang Kimberly
>>
What show is this? Are there super heroes in it? I only watch shows if there are super heroes in it.
>>
>>67464410
no, its kgb agents infitrated in the washington suburbs during the cold war
>>
>>67464410
Hello R*ddit!
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.