[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Thoughts on this show /tv/
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2
File: images (1).jpg (26 KB, 313x470) Image search: [Google]
images (1).jpg
26 KB, 313x470
Thoughts on this show /tv/
>>
Reddit: The Show
>>
>>67461041
Great first 2 seasons, went to shit after
>>
>>67461188
In what way? Writing?
>>
>>67461214
Yes, just watch first 2
>>
>>67461248
Rodger dodger
>>
Loved the first two seasons, the third was ok. Haven't even finished the forth.
>>
The only good character left after season 2 and his replacement is just ok
>>
>>67461041
first two seasons are incredible, doesn't get any better than the first episode though. then the best character leaves, mainly because he had the best scenes and the best interactions with other characters
>>
>>67461041

Season 1 & 2 were fantastic. 3 was... Meh. And I stopped there. Rudy is annoying as fuck. Goddamn. I can't stand his character.
>>
>>67461214
The funniest character left the show and the replacement wasnt very likable at first, hell i didnt like him at first. after a few episodes though he grows on you and ends up being the only reason you watch the last couple of seasons. Hes pretty fucking good

The other new characters start out trash tier also, but only improve slightly

Show is really comfy.
>>
>>67464933
You just don't get it anon. he's funny because he's a dickhead.He fucks up his own life and he fucks up everyone else's so that makes him hilarious.
>>
>>67461214

yeah and all the cast members leaving..
>>
>>67465117

He was a try-hard Nathan.
>>
Everyone else already said it, Seasons 1 and 2 are fantastic. 3 is still good, but 4 and 5 are really bad with only a couple good episodes. Rudy grew on me eventually when he stopped trying to be Nathan.
>>
>>67465123

>tfw watching this scene when parents walk in
>>
>all these idiots quitting in season 3 when 4 and 5 get good again
>mfw
>>
>>67461134
More like TUMBLR the show
>>
>>67465181

5 is unwatchable. The new cast is horrendous except for slutty lesbian. 4 is shit because of cast leaving and just bad stories. 3 is good because of Simon.
>>
>>67465187
>The nigger is retarded.
>The half nigger is a slut
>The fat mole is constantly referred to as a fat mole and never gets any action before the season 3 decline.
>creepy beardless neckbeard is given ample development and eventually is able to land a land a hot GF because of it.
>best character is racist, sexist and homophobic.
>in any way like tumblr.
>>
>>67465435
>nathan calls all those religious cunts mentally retarded
>I-It's t-tumblr because the main characters are young
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.