[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
In bizarro Hollwood, BvS was produced by Disney DCCU and was
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
In bizarro Hollwood, BvS was produced by Disney DCCU and was directed by Joss Whedon.

What is some of the epic witty banter?

>Superman: WHo do you think you are?
>Batman: Millionaire, Playboy, Crime-fighting, Philanthropist, how about you?
>Superman: I'm a God from outer space.
>Batman: Well ok then
>>
That's better than she with you
>>
>>67457140

wouldn't it have been better if supes threw the spear at him and he replied:

>"did you just throw a ginormous stick at me? the fuck..."
>"im supposed to be doomsday, not a dog"
>>
>>67457140
In an alternate universe, would've gotten batman v superman with jet li as batman and jackie chan as superman
>>
>Batman: Alfred, I have a date with Wonder-Woman. Get me my suit
>Alfred: Sir, will that be the bat-suit or the dinner-suit
>Batman looks the camera and winks
>Batman: Both
>>
Whedon's dialogue is BBT tier. One liners from 80's action films have more wit to them than entire scripts by Whedon.
>>
>batman in batwing with doomsday following behind
>"im bringing the party to you guys"
>" i dont see how that's a party"
>>
>>67457140
>Superman's colors are bright and vibrant
>Batman's are dull and drab
THIS is how they should've been
>>
>Batman: Shit
>Alfred: Language!
>Superman: Let's do this!
>Wonder-Woman: Wait, is no one going to address the fact that Alfred just said language
>>
>>67457184
why the fuck do I find this shitty forced meme so funny
>>
>>67457406

memekino. You wouldn't understand
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.