[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>everyone always says really vague things about Chevy Chase
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: reg_300.ChevyChase.jc.1011.jpg (26 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
reg_300.ChevyChase.jc.1011.jpg
26 KB, 300x300
>everyone always says really vague things about Chevy Chase hating the hours and the writing
>voicemails leak of him calling him out for being a hack
>all cast members only say he was unfunny and sleepy

It's obvious there's something that caused the entire cast to unilaterally hate Chevy, but what was it?
>>
Idk but I have never laughed at a single joke from any of his movies. Vacation was a turd.
>>
>>67447821
he called a Jew a Jew
>>
>>67447821
If you're not baiting, his career has been one of alienating his costars. Go watch his roast.
>>
It's so weird to see him old.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uq-gYOrU8bA
>>
The majority of people who have worked with Chevy Chase hate him. He's a notorious cunt.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R3pXYHRMwIg
>>
I sympathize with Chevy over Community since Harmon is such an obvious hack given how 4/6 of the seasons were pure garbage, but his career has been filled with this shit.
>>
File: shit.jpg (70 KB, 1280x718) Image search: [Google]
shit.jpg
70 KB, 1280x718
>>67447821
>the writers hated him so much they only made him sympathetic after they killed off his character
>>
>>67448077
>>67448034
> His complaints were that they were bastardizing his character and resorting to cheap jokes.

Wasn't this around the time that most people with two IQ points to rub together started seeing Season 3 as shit? Then they killed him off?
>>
>>67447821
what are you talking about here? there is no context about who might be meant by these 'him's and 'cast members.'
>>
>>67448135
I never understood why this is seen as fiction. All Pierce does in every season is sabotage everyone's fun because he's insecure. He never changes even after there's the episode where they find him dying on a park bench and when they decide to vote him off the group

like, if he's an ass to work with, fire him, but i'd hate being the heel too
>>
>>67447821
i liked how they simply changed the ginger dude in the movies because he grew up to be too ugly for television
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.