[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why is it always the women ending up the relationship? These
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1
File: dontony.jpg (104 KB, 852x568) Image search: [Google]
dontony.jpg
104 KB, 852x568
Why is it always the women ending up the relationship? These two guys are supposed to be alpha males but their wives were the ones that decided to stop even when these two guys themselves weren't happy with their marital life.
>>
>>67445492
Basically every writer is a beta male cuck so they have no idea how alpha males behave or how the dynamics of their relationships work.
>>
>>67445492
Because guys will endure so long as they get to keep fucking
>>
never seen mad men but tony is no quitter.
>>
>>67445492
Because the men cared about their kids more than their own freedom and their whore wives did not
>>
Ending the relationship is admitting failure in a way, which neither of them were ready to do
>>
not having a wife wasn't really accepted back then. you were either a fag or a person people couldn't trust.
>>
>>67445492
>Why is it always the women ending up the relationship?

Because women are the real deciders of when a relationship begins and when it ends. Always. Being an "alpha male" only means you're good at strutting your stuff and selling yourself to women.
>>
Because Carmela is best girl
>>
>>67445492
because they felt guilty for their actions.
>>
>>67445639
>draper
>caring for his kids.
>>
>>67445492
because dick whitman was a beta farm boy who only knew how to bullshit people and only whose option of getting out of situations was to run away, which obviously wouldn't have worked with betty due to the children. megan would probably have tracked him down like he did with boring wisconsin waitress
>>
>>67445492
No part of being an alpha male involves removing women from your life, that's the antithesis of what an alpha male should do
>>
>>67445639

How are they not completely free when they cheat every two minutes? reminds of me when tony talking to sil about how he can do anything and fuck whoever he wants now that he is separated. and sil asked what's the difference?
>>
>>67446217
Don was incredibly callous and selfish but was still the better parent.

I don't think Betty was nearly as bad a person but that combination of spite and psychological stasis made her more unfit to parent.
>>
>>67446365
if remember correctly, he literally said once that he doesn't care for them. i either believe betty was as a bad person but don more than once was near to leave them, escaping to paris for example.
>>
>>67445538
This.

A show like Mad Men follows the feminist theory of toxic masculinity, and works at undermining masculinity in any way it can. I'm a fan of the show but this aspect became a bit predictable after a while.
>>
>>67445538
neither do you, you beta cuck
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.