[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
DUDE SNAP ZOOM LMAO
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2
File: Man-of-Steel-poster-Superman.jpg (115 KB, 1024x1493) Image search: [Google]
Man-of-Steel-poster-Superman.jpg
115 KB, 1024x1493
DUDE SNAP ZOOM LMAO
>>
DUDE SHAKY CAM LMAO
DUDE SUN GLARE LMAO
>>
BRO EYE LAZARS LMAOOO
>>
DUDE JESUS ANALOGY LMAO
>>
Dude people hate what they don't understand lmfao

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7p5-14rjWUM
>>
>>67443229
>Capeshit
>Difficult to understand
I'm laffin m8
>>
>>67443309
Thats why Man of Steel is so good, it transcends typical schlock and becomes thinking man's capeshit.
>>
>>67443229
>>67443466
Delusional as always
>>
>>67443466
The thinking man doesn't watch capeshit
>>
>>67443466
Watch something other than capeshit.
>>
>>67443549
Unless its Man of Steel, sure. It actually has something to say about life and being the best person you can be.
>>
>>67443704
Whatever you say pleb
>>
>>67443821
You're the pleb
>>
>>67443846
Capeshit baby please kill yourself

You are worse than the deluded star wars childrens
>>
>>67443846
>n-no u
>>
>>67443874
No you are worse than deluded star wars children

Kill yourself please
>>
Zack "I know what I'm doing" Snyder

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UD3byJxc9Vc
>>
>>67443954
Wow he's autistic as fuck.
>>
>>67444039
The greatest mind of our times
Truly a genius visionary
>>
File: nuclear.jpg (178 KB, 600x739) Image search: [Google]
nuclear.jpg
178 KB, 600x739
>If people know what you are they'll be afraid of you

>Don't reveal yourself to save lifes, or your dad's
>Reveal yourself when there' another alien about to destroy the world
>People are afraid of you
woah thanks pa kent
>>
Man of Steel - 10/10
BvS - 5/10
>>
>>67444185
Man of Steel - 4/10
BvS - 5/10

fixed it for you
>>
>>67444176
Get over the comic books dipshit

What the hell about an alien crash landing on Earth on a farm developing special powers ... equals go out and save the world? Absolutely nothing, but since you cant get past the original comic idea to realize the realistic take Snyder was doing, you just shit on it
>>
>>67444223
>What the hell about an alien crash landing on Earth on a farm developing special powers ... equals go out and save the world?
Supes's inherently kind and good so it's what he does by default
i.e. Red Son
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.