[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>he stays for the after credits scene i was laughing all
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
>he stays for the after credits scene

i was laughing all night at the cucks waiting during the credits checking thier smartphones for muh after credits scene. I'm not going to be held hostage by 10 minutes of white text scrolling to see some shit I can watch in a webm later.
>>
Was there a scene?
>>
>>67442467

can't spoil it just gotta see it yourself
>>
>>67442502
You're so kind,
>>
I stay til the credits end anyways
when I had friends, wed discuss the movie a bit and decide where we would go after
>>
>tfw i sometimes stay to watch credits and because i liked the music now it looks like im waiting for after scenes
>>
>>67442649
>wed discuss the movie a bit

absolute plebs. discussing a movie immediately after it's finished gives you no time to let the themes and overall picture of the story sink in and process
>>
>>67441979
>not liking a film enough to respect the people who worked on it.
>not understanding that before marvel movies came out people unironically believed that the credits were part of the movie.

i've stayed for fury road, the departed and the matrix mainly because the music list happens to be near the end of the scroll and those movies had good enough tracks to rationalize my continued seating position for a few extra moments.
>>
>>67442811
not that anon but i went with two friends today and we went to the washroom separately but just started conversing about it afterward.

what else would we talk about? the fucking weather?

we just sat dead quiet in a dark room for two hours observing something, why is there all of a sudden a cool down period before you're allowed to talk about it.

you're a fucking faggot dude, get over yourself.
>>
>>67443008

Maybe you can shut your fucking mouth and think about what you saw instead of going LOL DUDE THAT PART WAS SO COOL XD WOW like every other blubbering idiot after a movie.
>>
>>67442856
>not liking a film enough to respect the people who worked on it.
The people who worked on the movie won't know either way, nor do they likely care if you watched the credits or not.
Watching the credits out of respect is LITERALLY the same as clapping at the end of the movie.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.