[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I PUT THE MONEY IN THE JACKET, I PUT THE JACKET ON THE KANGAROO,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 2
File: Louis.jpg (35 KB, 324x471) Image search: [Google]
Louis.jpg
35 KB, 324x471
I PUT THE MONEY IN THE JACKET, I PUT THE JACKET ON THE KANGAROO, AND NOW HE HOPPIN' AWAY!
>>
Kangaroo jack?
>>
>>67441491
Well memed friend
>>
that movie made me hate black people
>>
MOMMA SAID KNOCK YOU OUT
>>
>>67441540
Its an Australian classic
>>
>>67441491
RIP Wesley Willis
>>
Why the fuck did this thread make me laugh so hard
>>
>>67441491
>Kangaroo jack
Why does this movie exist?
>>
>this is the peak of Shitstralian cinema
>>
The talking kangaroo trailer https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SuyLeUjuT_k
>>
>>67441710
What the fuck is this?
>>
File: blackish.jpg (46 KB, 1200x675) Image search: [Google]
blackish.jpg
46 KB, 1200x675
>>67441491
When I say "suck my dick", you say "you want me to lick your balls, daddy?"
>>
I heard Jamal from 90th street watched that tape last week and this mornin' he woke up dead!
>>
>>67441710

>Plane crashes
>Dog whines and covers its face with its paws
>>
coober pedy
>>
Is this gonna be this month forced meme?
>>
>>67442106
You saying the nigger woke?
>>
>>67441710
damn you now I wanna watch Kangaroo Jack again after all these years.
>>
Awwwwwwwwww here"t goes!
>>
>>67441710
>Literal Michael Shannon
>>
>>67442126
>Dog
>>
>Australia movie
>I Come From a Land Down Under starts playing
>>
>>67441491
is that antwon michell?
>>
>>67442975
Before Antwon Mitchell, that actor was doing shit like Kangaroo Jack and Agent Cody Banks 2. He constantly acknowledges that The Shield changed his career.
>>
>>67442106
>you caynt wake up dead!
>unless- You a zombie
>>
>>67441491
That Kangaroo Jack bitch was hot.
>>
>>67442106
I honestly think that movie is almost perfect.
>the rat mouse debate
>>
>>67441710
AND THEYRE ABOUT TO FIND OUT
>>
>>67441710
THOSE SNEAKY FUCKS HE DIDN'T TALK AT ALLNEKOWKKCOKDOOOOO
>>
20 YEARS AGO IN A LAND DOWN UNDER, I, LOUS, SHAPESHIFTING MASTER OF DARKNESS, UNLEASHED AN UNSPEAKABLE EVIL. BUT, A FOOLISH KANGAROO WARRIOR, WEARING A LUCKY JACKET, HOPPED FORTH TO OPPOSE ME...
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.