[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Bruce's fear don't make sense
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: Ben.jpg (299 KB, 1900x952) Image search: [Google]
Ben.jpg
299 KB, 1900x952
So the only reason Batman has to hate Superman is ''he has the power to wipe out humanity'', yes, it's a possibility but apart from ZOD(and only few people witnessed that happening) clark hasn't killed anybody else
Meanwhile Bat of murder has the tools to kill thousands or even Millions, and unlike Superman, he kills anybody in his path without remorse
So even his reasons are retarded
>>
>>67441016
Everyone's motivations and set-up in this movie was thin and weak as fuck.
>>
>>67441016
Batman kills people? I thought that he didn't do that whatsoever.
>>
Everyone was a hypocrite and everyone was right and wrong because the script kept switching motivations.

Superman doesn't like being called a monster or a murdered but then he goes ahead and threatens to... Do something if Batman doesn't stop being Batman (was he threatening to kill him, after denying it for two thirds of the movie?)
>>
>>67441016
He's applying human nature onto Superman's nature. You see, humans are intently self-interested regardless of intentions, thus, power must always have checks and balances in place because history shows us that man will be corrupted without constraints placed his nature. It's the reason why are forefathers created a country were power was dispersed.

One could say that this movie is a story about the Tragic vs. Utopian view of human nature. However, the movie does a shit job at conveying that, so the audiences has to infer everything.
>>
>>67441329
>He's applying human nature onto Superman's nature.
he's applying commom logic, but Batman isn't just another guy, of all people on earth he should be the first one to find out what Supes had in mind
>>
File: 12-Years-a-Slave_2778049b.jpg (69 KB, 620x387) Image search: [Google]
12-Years-a-Slave_2778049b.jpg
69 KB, 620x387
>>67441016
>So even his reasons are retarded

How about this? When Superman and Batman fight, Batman learns they both have moms named Martha and he stops recognizing that Superman has a mom also.

BUT what about all the criminals that Bat Of Murder kills - dont they have moms also? How is it okay to kill all those criminals with mommies but not a ULTRA-POWERFUL alien that has the power to destroy humanity because he has a mom?
>>
>>67441508
https://youtu.be/1SWL1b2fPlE

MARTHA
WHY DID YOU SAY THAT NAME!
MARTHA
WHY DID YOU SAY THAT NAME!
>>
>>67441016
did you fail to catch that the bat in his 40s is deranged and unhinged, broken by nightmares and failures that caused his family's deaths?
do you realize you are talking about a comic book movie?
can you fathom your retardation?
>>
>>67441426
You sure? in MOS, during the priest scene, Clark expressed that he wasn't even sure himself how he would react to how humans would initially treat him once they discovered how powerfully he was. This superman seems like he could pushed to a position were he can become violent towards the human race. I think batman actions are logical, just portrayed shitty do to synder.
>>
>>67441623
How the fuck is Superman not beating batman's ass at this moment?
>>
I sympathized with Batman's fear. It's pretty much how Batman always was suppose to be, especially in the Justice League.
>>
>>67442088
Oh i guess that spear is made of kryptonite.
>>
>>67441016
That's one good looking Batman.
>>
>>67441508
>How about this? When Superman and Batman fight, Batman learns they both have moms named Martha and he stops recognizing that Superman has a mom also.
I fucking hate this scene. It destroys everything the characters all about and then shits on top of it.
Zack Snyder has a talent for shitting things up.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.