[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Goodbye DCCU
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4
File: Capture.png (202 KB, 752x318) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
202 KB, 752x318
It's gonna drop into the 20s.
>>
File: ManOfSteelPaKent.jpg (119 KB, 1613x806) Image search: [Google]
ManOfSteelPaKent.jpg
119 KB, 1613x806
STOP, Zack Snyder.

please, just stop.
>>
I think you guys are pathetic. Zack Synder is one of he best directors in our time. He has directed films better than "On the Waterfront" and "The God Father".
>>
File: transformers.jpg (158 KB, 766x640) Image search: [Google]
transformers.jpg
158 KB, 766x640
>>67406622
This film grossed 1.2 billion dollars

It's in the top 10 highest grossing films of all time

I think DC still has a shot, plenty of people will see the movie just to see the fucking shitfest it will be
>>
WB is probably waiting to make a descision till monday once the weekend revenue has come in
>>
>>67406769
>The God Father

I know you're a baiting me, but this made sol (smile out loud) :^)
>>
File: CeU_TvFUMAEFq_2.jpg (41 KB, 600x1067) Image search: [Google]
CeU_TvFUMAEFq_2.jpg
41 KB, 600x1067
>>67406622
>>
>>67406622
tv really overestimates the influence of critics.

While many often attempt to be cultural gatekeepers, we know that a vast majority of them are extremely bad at this. Shaming people for liking Transformers is useless and stupid. A good critic would identify, isolate, and celebrate the aspects of Transformers films that make them so effective. Help people to understand the films, and their reactions to them.

And, as you can see from Rotten Tomatoes, such good critics are in very short supply.

Meanwhile the bad critics have been supplanted by youtube rant videos and upset tweets that accomplish the same goals with more efficiency. Nobody actually reads things anymore. Now it's all about upvoting the most appealing hot take, then reblogging the upvotes as evidence of consensus. People are upvoting a percentage number, and what is it even a percentage of? The percentage of blog posts, by the subset of random entertainment bloggers in a webring, that are (or feel) higher than "60%"?

But the reason you see NOT MY SUPERMAN upvoted everywhere is that the bloggers have, accurately, detected that this actually is the Superman of a lot of people. It's a reaction against those people.
>>
>>67407829
just end it already DCuck
>>
>>67406773
and look at the audience score difference
>>
>>67406773
>that score

Okay I call bs on r/t, I haven't even watched BvS yet but it's literally impossible for it to be as bad or close to as bad as transformers 3
>>
>>67406622
Not going to matter. It has enough marketing and big name appeal to it that people will see it regardless of the scores. They'll probably hate it and regret seeing it, but they'll still see it. One of my friends has already posted on Facebook that, yeah, the critics are saying it's awful and they're probably right, but he's still going to see it because it's Batman and Superman.
>>
>there are in-universe logos for all the other superheroes
>made by lex luthor
Should be barely above 10%
>>
>>67406773
China doesn't care about DC though.
>>
>>67406622

I think WB will still go ahead with JL because interest is there for the characters. But Zack really has to go
>>
>>67408078
jar of piss as major plot point
>>
>>67408007
It's not bad.

The fight scenes are the best that has ever been produced for a superhero movie. No marvel bullshit where everything is just jokey and with no tension.

Affleck is 10/10.

There's too many dream sequences which makes it a bit weird to follow.

But it's 100% a better movie than the thor movies, age of ultron, cap 1.
>>
>>67408078
>Martha Kent
>Martha Wayne
It's like poetry
>>
>audience score down another percent

>still not out in America

JUST
>>
Its still going to make a shit ton of money though, you think the producers care about ratings? Why do you think we got 4 Transformers movies?
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.