[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Did twitter/facebook ruin panel shows?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1
File: 1432656889488.jpg (107 KB, 416x700) Image search: [Google]
1432656889488.jpg
107 KB, 416x700
I know that panel shows are mostly shit, but I've noticed that writers of shows, particularly shows panel/discussion show rely heavily on social media for content and criticism. Can you imagine a Lamarr/Amstell era Buzzcocks airing today?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4L0bo6CTVgI
>>
>>67400593
What?
>>
>>67400593
Did Amstell really drive someone to attempt scuicide?
>>
>>67400766
Antony Costa probably, but it may have just been because of poor album sales and living a pathetic existence.
>>
Buzzcocks was aware of how insulting it was. It has that episode where Simon Amstell dressed as a bunny to say that he was family friendly.
>>
>>67400833
In grandmas house he mentions that some female celeb nearly killed herself so he quit the show out of guilt
>>
I dunno, panel shows have always been kind of shitty to me, stuff like Buzzcocks, 8 Out of 10 Cats and all that bollocks just seemed scripted and fake, I guess I'm not a big fan of panel show comedy.

I always remember Simon Amstell for this interview
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7SrK0Duq8AQ
>>
>>67401081
Chantelle (sp)?

That sequined faggot Preston walking off was one of the moments in telly history.
>>
>>67401246
>maybe he thought he'd been voted out!
>>
>>67401169
Jesus christ, those thighs.

Would smash the dusky 10/10.
>>
>>67401169
never really liked babyshambles or the libertines

desu they were meme bands
>>
Miss the Buzzcocks show although it turned to shit when Fielding became captain.

Lamarr was a great host and Amstell was surprisingly good too.
>>
>>67401403
Bill really made the show t b h/
>>
My favorite Amstell moment is where he gets sick of Noel Fieldings LOLSORANDOM SAYING ZANY WORDS shtick and just calls him out on it on Buzzcocks.
>>
>>67402101
That was great
>>
>>67402101
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4yaoiL5srGQ

How fielding still make money off his "motorcycle jealousy XD" shtick is amazing in of itself. Teenage girls literally pay 60p to see this shit.
>>
>>67402263
this, I rembe rwnoying the mighty boosh but it is just say something random lmao!!
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.