[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Batman v Superman Discussion Thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 44
File: bvsquad1.jpg (185 KB, 974x725) Image search: [Google]
bvsquad1.jpg
185 KB, 974x725
So i just saw this movie and all i see on /tv/ are bait threads and DC vs. Marvel shitposting so let's get an actual discussion going

How did you like the movie?

I thought it was nowhere near as bad as the reviews make it out to be, yes it's very unfocused because of all the "setting up Justice League" stuff but the core story was very enjoyable and Affleck is absolutely based as Batman.
>>
>>67400284
cool story ben
>>
>>67400284
>Good stuff:
Ben Affleck as Batman was great
Henry Cavill was good
Fight scenes were cool
>Bad Stuff:
Lex Luthor
Shit pacing
Doomsday

6/10 overall
>>
The biggest problem is that they put too much stuff into it and the story kept going everywhere. Too many characters. Also, to be honest, I didn't like Eisenberg's Luthor. I just imagined Hackman saying his lines like he did in the Reeve films and it made me feel sad as fuck.

But Batfleck was fucking excellent and Cavill is the perfect Superman.

Overall, it was a solid 6/10, but I was expecting more.
>>
>>67400466
Sounds alright.
>>
why did they recast flash LOL
>>
>>67400284

"A meatheaded humourless mess"

- daily telegraph
>>
5/10 movie
superman dies but wait no the rocks are floating over his coffin and he will be back for the next shekel maker flick
>>
File: image.jpg (42 KB, 352x404) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
42 KB, 352x404
>Good stuff

Batman
Superman
Action scenes
Overall CG (I was intern at ILM)
The emotional scenes
Cinematography
Lex Luthor quotes

>Bad stuff
Lex
Wonder woman CG fight

>stuff I don't give a shit but didn't make the movie bad

justice League setup
the pee bottle
The guy with no knees
Morpheus
>>
>>67400558
>shekel
>Supes L'chaim
>>
>>67400558

>Superman survives a fucking Atomic Bomb blast
>people are surprised he survived getting stabbed by Doomsday
>>
>>67400513

>recast

he was never cast in the first place, that TV actor is irrelevant
>>
I'm going to go see it twice tonight
>>
>>67400621
>Bad stuff
you forgot pacing, incoherent storytelling and retarded motivations
>>
File: image.jpg (89 KB, 574x822) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
89 KB, 574x822
What were you faggots expecting from this movie??????????????????????????

It had a great superman and a great batman???????????????????

What were you exfuckingtenoecting??????????????????????

Were you expecting Citizen Cane of capeshit????
7/10 from me
>>
>>67400797
I honestly didn't give a shit.
I payed to see cool action scenes and I got that. No regrets

The opening was incredible with bruce wayne walking around the city while it gets fucked by capeman
>>
>>67400775
>irrelevant
You mean starring in the best superhero serioes out here?

>>67400466
This, and also who was the guy coming out of the computer in the nightmare?
>>
>>67400863
I think it was flash but whatever, the scene was cool
>>
>>67400863
>who was the guy coming out of the computer in the nightmare?

The Flash
>>
>>67400914
He was wearing red but he didn't seem like flash. maybe Robin, as we see his suit in the batcave
>>
The one thing nobody will argue about is the music, right? I thought it was fantastic
>>
File: 1458718468724.jpg (431 KB, 5000x5000) Image search: [Google]
1458718468724.jpg
431 KB, 5000x5000
Will DC just say fuck it to the extended cinematic universe and jump straight to the justice league movie?

Or is it the closest we'll ever get of a justice league movie?
>>
>>67400862
i wouldnt doubt you also love Bayformers
>>
>>67400964

Joker put a bullet through Robin's head.

>>67400996

Yes, Zimmer and Junkie XL know their shit. It also fit very well with what was going on the screen.
>>
>>67401037

Next movies will be Suicide Squad and Wonder Woman solo-movie, after that it's already Justice League.
Flash, Cyborg and Aquaman won't get any solo movies before JL.
>>
>>67400284
I legitimately didn't like the movie and I was prepared for the hysteria to be wrong. It was a CG fest which irritates me, the dream sequences were overdone and insincere, and nobody, not even Ben, struck me as all that good.

Bats and Supes fighting was good at least.

4/10
>>
>>67400284
Not even Double Toasted spared this movie It's Rental x3

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_Jgpihpnv3Q
>>
>>67401129

Suicide squad will be the last movie of this extended universe. They're alreading cutting out every reference to it on wonder woman, to make it stand alone.

The fact that they delayed the JL movie already implies that the next step is the fridge. Unless BvS makes 1 billion, there won't be a JL movie.
>>
>>67400284
assleck is a good batman but the film was utter shit, not even star wars and the marvel universe capeshit were that shit. it was 2.30 hours of pure shit and it could easily be 1.30 without all the worthless shit..

SHIT SHIT SHIT
>>
4/10
So disappointing. Ben affleck was the best part.
>>
did lex take all the photographs from the history and tried to match faces that look the same?
>>
+ affleck is the best batman we ever seen
+ fight scenes
+ nihilism (the opening scene was like 9/11 over again)
+ music
- luthor, what a miscast
- pacing
- how quickly batman and superman become friends
It was okay, 7.5/10
>>
Do you think Affleck will actually commit suicide?
>>
>>67400428

Add "shit editing" and "incoherent motivations" to Bad Stuff and raise it to 6.5/10 and we have a deal
>>
>>67401185
>It was a CG fest which irritates me

That's an actual sign of autism and panic attacks.
Go see a doctor.
>>
>>67401360

No, but Nolan will after the depressed drunk and suicidal Affleck will make the best fucking capeshit film this planet has ever seen.
>>
>>67401228

>source: my ass
>>
File: 140705405405475.png (255 KB, 770x711) Image search: [Google]
140705405405475.png
255 KB, 770x711
STOP PLEASE JUST STOP
>>
>>67400284
it was mediocre
mediocre doesn't mean bad, it doesn't mean good either
it means it left everyone wanting. a solid 5/10
ps: did anyone felt any influence in the OST from Junkie XL? he was credited but i heard no punchie punchie
>>
>>67401257
Why do you all call it shit but never say why it was shit?

CG fest is not an excuse and bad story neither. This is a movie about batman vs superman not your asses story.
>>
I liked Bale better desu.
>>
>>67401360
No, he will make the best Batman film ever
>>
>>67401360
probably not since everybody that hates the movies says he was the only good part
>>
>>67401442
>overreliance on CG doesn't bother him
This is where the plebeian and normalfag circles meet on the Venn Diagram.
>>
>>67401545
Bale a shit
this is the best Batman and the second best Wayne
>>
>>67400428
Spot on.

I cringed through every scene with Jesse Eisenberg in it. Did that fucker think if he makes Luthor a Jokeresque villain people will be all over it? It was abysmal
>>
>>67401591

>nostalgia goggles

watch the movies again, Keaton's Wayne is very bland and his Batman isn't great either
>>
>>67401315
>+ nihilism (the opening scene was like 9/11 over again)
Literal edgelord.
>>
>Best Bruce Wayne
Keaton>Ben>the rest

>best batman
Ben>keaton>the rest
>>
>>67401442
Nah dude you got a case of "the pleb"
>>
File: who was it.jpg (69 KB, 608x468) Image search: [Google]
who was it.jpg
69 KB, 608x468
So was it Shazam or the Flash?
>>
>>67401659

you mean the file on the computer? obviously Flash
>>
File: 1458411751962.jpg (6 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
1458411751962.jpg
6 KB, 250x250
>Bullet ricochets off of him
>Knife penetrates him
>Alcoholic
>In top physical condition

Literally no one has noticed these flaws
>>
>>67401659
if that mexican is Billy Batson i'm gonna throw a fit

>>67401636
wrong, the best and smoothest Wayne is Adam West
he was a silly batman tho
Clooney still worse batman though
>>
GOODBYE HORSES
>>
Didn't like it, but it was better than The Age of Ultron all the way
>>
>>67400284

6/10

Not as bad as what the reviews say, but not great either. People overreacted. There's too much at play here and it's bloated because of it. They needed to take out,

- Luthor
- Doomsday (destroys the reality of the first two hours of the movie)
- Wonder Woman (she's cool, but she should have had her own movie)
- silly, forced JUSTice League security camera stuff (feels like a forced studio driven scene decision)

Focus on Batman and Superman and they're differing ideologies with the climax being the big Batman and Superman fight and you might have actually had pure KINO. Not lying. It should have been a Man of Steel sequel first (answering the question does the world need a Superman) and a Batman movie second. They did a great job setting up Affleck's Batman and they needed more with Cavill as Superman. Make Batman the misunderstood antagonist, the villain of the film with Alfred trying to pull him back and Superman the straight up good guy and I think at 2 hours even, you'd have a great movie. This fucking thing is just like The Dark Knight Rises where they throw all these things like Bane, the retirement, the class war, etc. but don't do anything satisfying with them. It's all superficial because they never take the time to focus on the ideologies, themes or psychology of the characters.

There's a great movie in here somewhere, that's evident because there are some scenes throughout that are legitimately good. They needed to pull back and focus on BATMAN and SUPERMAN, nothing else.
>>
>>67401743
>Bullet ricochets off of him
>Knife penetrates him
So you don't know how body armor works, do you?
>>
>>67401776
>i could hear their cries in my nightmares
what did he mean by that?
he never heard them while he was shoveling
>>
>>67400621
>CG
>Good

it was early 2000's-tier
>>
>>67401621
Not him, but I didn't see the Burton films until I was 26, they're better than nolans shitty memes
>>
>>67400284
Anyone got a link to a camrip?
>>
>>67401814
i think he's talking about superman.

ooooooooooh
>>
>>67401623
Well, I think it is well done and reflects our world of today
>>
File: wutcha.gif (1 MB, 300x191) Image search: [Google]
wutcha.gif
1 MB, 300x191
>>67401808
>destroys the reality
whut? you want a superhero fantasy movie to be realistic?
i always wondered what the fuck is wrong with people who want that
>>
>>67401591

I don't think so. Keaton is reserved as Batman and Bruce Wayne. He's one of the best and exactly the type of person that would put on the suit because he saw his parents get gunned down. He has this edge and psychosis to him that the others don't have.

They should have given him more to do though instead of focusing on the villains (which ever Batman movie seems to do besides Begins). He's bland in regard to what Keaton had to work with in the script, but as far as performances go? He killed it. I don't think that's nostalgia talking. He's legitimately great.

I like Bale alot too though (who has a lot more to work with), his Batman is terrible and goofy though.

All of them have their positives and negatives, Kilmer and Clooney included.
>>
File: 1442519931508.png (246 KB, 550x535) Image search: [Google]
1442519931508.png
246 KB, 550x535
>>67401814

no
>>
The movie was good, it is a solid 7, but the problems was:
-Too many storylines in one movie.

That's pretty much it. All the problems ranging from plot to editing came from this.
They should make a Batman and Robin movie first, have Robin die, Joker be the villain, Batman becoming bitter.
Then the Suicide Squad movie.
Then Batman vs Superman.
Then WW.
Then Dawn of Justice.
Then Flash.
Then Justice League.

It is not as bad as the critics are saying, though.
>>
>>67400863
>You mean starring in the best superhero serioes out here?
I like The Flash and all, but Daredevil absolutely destroys it. Much better than agents of SHIT, tho.
>>
>>67401927

No I mean like, the tone and reality the movie sets up in the beginning. Like it's clear they were going with the Man vs. God theme, that David vs. Goliath story.

To just throw Wonder Woman and Doomsday at the end of it just kills it. The climax should have been Batman and Superman going to head (which is a good fight scene), but then when the Martha and Doomsday shit comes into play it falls apart.
>>
What was Lex Luthor taking about at the end in the prison cell? Who is coming?

ding ding ding ding ding ding
>>
>>67401315
The Snyder audience, everyone.
>>
>>67401743
>Alcoholic
>In top physical condition

did you sleep during the Bruce Wayne training montage? also they never really showed him as an alcoholic except for that one scene where he drowns a glass of wine in the morning
>>
>>67401935
dumb frogposter
>>
Reminder that if you paid to watch this you are hypocrites.
You are funding the capeshit money train even though you knew it was gonna be shit. Everybody says it's shit. Snyder is shit. All of you will most likely think it's shit.
But the studios couldn't care less because you still paid for it. Fucking idiots all of you.
If you paid for this you have no right to complain about capeshit ever again.
>>
File: 1451995190445.png (42 KB, 150x144) Image search: [Google]
1451995190445.png
42 KB, 150x144
>>67402071
>Alfred: "I guess the next wayne generation is going to inherit an empty wine cellar"
>Not an alcoholic
>All the those bottle next to the one he drank from
>You can suddenly train away alcohol damage
>Comic bat's doesn't drink
>Snyder
>Good
>>
>>67401930
>his Batman is terrible and goofy though
this
everyone loves Dark Knight just because of the sheer strenght their big guys have,
the CIA guy and the mob Bank Director
a really great cast in DK two last movies but if >>67401621 accused me of nostalgia googles he too should take off his. that batman is shit and Bale didn't cut it as Keaton did

>>67402024
you wanted a complete "The Dark Knight Returns" movie then watch it, it's animated though
it is known already Snyder would mish-mash several comic arcs into one, or you really thought it was a real fight and Batman would win?

>>67402036
apparently the Omega beams Man
>>
It was boring, and that's the biggest blasphemy that can happen to a comic book film.
Especially to a comic book film that stars DC's two main characters.
Why is it boring?
No dramatic pace, no tension, no real plot or risks. We don't get to meet any of the characters any deeper than: This is Batman, he's also Bruce Wayne; This is Superman, he's also Klark Kent; This is a jew skeletor, she's also Wonder Woman (apparently), and then you get to Lex Luthorberg. He tried channeling his inner Jim Carrey as Riddler, but failed because he comes off as random and cringy, not as an actual threat.
As for the rest of the cast, people did their jobs, as professional as possible. Irons is a mix between Alfred, Gordon and Fox, with Tiberius from Kingdom of Heaven added for serious tone.
And that's it, 2 and a half hours of them just getting through dream sequences and fake explosions, only for it to end in a anticlimactic 'death' of Superman that we all know is just a setup for the future.
3/10
>>
Just watched this movie and here are my thoughts :
Batfleck was amazing, starting from Bruce Wayne to batman, the costume, the fighting scenes all amazing.
well i do understand the bat of murder complaint, I guess since the movie is heavily based off the dark knight returns it's sorta justifiable, but even so i find it quite refreshing that capeshit is no longer attached to "Language" tier shit.
what i mostly loved about the movie was the
cinematography, the soundtracks, also surprisingly Cgi was pretty good.
Not a big fan of Eisenberg, but he did well as Lex Luthor, i could feel his character.
as i said the fight scenes were amazing, especially the flash cameo/desert fight scene, stunning choreography overall.
the only thing i disliked was pacing of the movie, well not that it bothered me much, but people who aren't much of comic nerds, would find it kinda unsettling i guess.
anyhoo reviews are disgusting, the shitstorm coming from the people who actually haven't seen the movie is quite irritating, cause all this "paid off reviewers" thingy is working. 8.5 overall, hopefully next movies are gonna unravel all these small things that people complain about.
>>
>>67402201
Comic bruce does drink stupid disney shill
>>
>>67400284
I liked it. Expected it to be better, but I wasn't disappointed. There's clearly some kind of Disney sponsored anti-BvS campaign going on, and the idiot masses are buying into it (as always).

Highlights of the movie - the future vision where Supes kills Bats, Bats vs Supes, Supes getting nuked, Capitol getting suicide bombed and the Everest scene.

Desert and metal bat costumes were rad as fuck. Now that I think about it, everyone's costumes were fucking cool. Whoever designed costumes in these two movies, knows what they're doing. Definitely best capeshit costumes I've ever seen.

Liked the philosophical parts of the movie. I honestly think they should have focused on those and the conflict between Bats vs Supes. Forget about CGIday, forget about Lex, forget about cameos, albeit Wonder Jew made my dick diamonds. Fucking Jewesses and their seduction magick. Basically cut all that unnecessary capeshit faggotry and you'd have a pretty damn good movie on your hands. Maybe too sophisticated and tame for the kind of retards who watch capeshit, and it would probably not break 500 mil, but with how much it gets shat at by critics, it might do even worse than that, so at least it could have had artistic value and integrity.
>>
File: 51715097.jpg (115 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
51715097.jpg
115 KB, 400x400
dat dream sequence about Superman becoming a nazi god-emperor tho
>>
>>67402532
I hope they go full-Injustice, including with the Joker making Supes kill Lois.
>>
I actually really enjoyed it, Did anyone get those easter eggs? I'm almost positive Man-bat was one and the Phantasm nod was cool too.
>>
>>67402483
Oh, forgot to mention cinematography. This movie had a lot of fantastic shots. They made Cavill's superman look like a god.

Not sure if Acadamy considers capekino, but if they do, I would not be surprised if BvS was nominated for cinematography.
>>
>>67401315
better than watchmen IMO
>>
>>67402141

so if we don't buy it, we don't have the right to complain, and if we buy it we don't have the right to complain either?
>>
Just got back, solid 7/10 critics exaggerated it, it wasnt great but not shit and more enjoyable than alot of other capeshit(i.e Thor/ green latern) Lex wasnt that good, batfleck was goat, cavill was solid, and the Jewess was surprisingly well placed. Doomsday could've been handled better and setting up the next JL movie was also a problem. Pacing and editing felt distorted but I followed it well enough. Also Louis Lane felt useless throughout the third act. It wasn't great but it was enough to keep me entertained for nearly 3 hours.
>>
>>67402223
I would say that the whole movie was a big risk the dream sequences might've been over done but atleast the plot wasn't linear
>>
>>67400863
it was fucking asian flash. yes, you heard right. he's asian and he's the flash. what the fuck
>>
>>67402750
ok, you triggered me. here's your (You)
>>
was there any reference to, or any actor appearing to be green lantern in this? i read that an uncredited actor appeared on screen as a 'pilot' was supposed to be gl
>>
>>67402980
hopefully we will get to see more references in the directors cut version.
>>
File: the-flash-tv-and-movie.jpg (21 KB, 570x294) Image search: [Google]
the-flash-tv-and-movie.jpg
21 KB, 570x294
>>67402956
i don't understand why the fuck they bother making tv series then they have no relevance whatsoever to the """""Universe""""". wtf

>>67402980
none yet that i noticed
>>
>>67402808
Exactly. The only way you win is if you torrent it.
>>
>>67402956
I dont mind Ezra as flash the convenient store scene had be so excited for a flash movie
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vY-ErEo0j28

Flash dream sequence
>>
>>67403104
>uploading it to youtube
it's like you want it deleted and nobody saw it
>>
>>67402223
>This is a jew skeletor, she's also Wonder Woman (apparently)

Did we watch the same movie? She was fucking huge. Only second to Ronda Rousey in terms of beefiness. She might have looked thin before, but she was packing in the movie.
>>
director said that there are 2 different flashes because of 'mah multiverse'
>>
>>67402956
>Ezra Miller
>asian
>>
File: JUST.jpg (178 KB, 796x620) Image search: [Google]
JUST.jpg
178 KB, 796x620
>>67400284
>>
>>67403294
>Did we watch the same movie? She was fucking huge
nope, you were probably high while you saw it

>>67403337
what the
>>
Just came home from it with my friend. It was alright, 7/10. Fantastic visuals and sounds, but meh plot. You don't really get a "wow" feeling from it. I also think superman and batman became friends too quick, but i have to say i think Afleck did a pretty good job as batman, he did quite well. And Lex's actor wasn't too bad either. You can see this as the very beginning of him, so he hasn't really evolved yet to the point where he is in the "old" movies.
>>
>>67401223

sorry but that site as a movie review site is dead.

Is Korey and random guys that are not movie critics at all, they literally had a drug dealer making reviews.
>>
>>67401257

opinions like this don't matter, you are not even saying anything.
>>
>>67401599
Its because Eisenberg can only play one character, and thats snarky smart guy.
>>
File: michael_rosenbaum.jpg (13 KB, 273x400) Image search: [Google]
michael_rosenbaum.jpg
13 KB, 273x400
>>67403803
he wasn't though, he was playing Leto's Joker and Carrey's Riddler at the same time
i miss this guy already
>>
>>67401814

Neither do you.
>>
File: bubble.png (334 KB, 582x305) Image search: [Google]
bubble.png
334 KB, 582x305
>>67403906
Well I always get the impression that hes going for the "talking fast means you're smart right?" approach, and i found his character in Now you see me, to be the same as his Luthor character.
>>
File: imagews.gif (612 KB, 500x275) Image search: [Google]
imagews.gif
612 KB, 500x275
>>67404128
oh fuck, you made me realize it's true. he sucks, he always did. remember Zombieland?
>>
>>67403076

well that actually makes sense
>>
>>67400284
4/10
The fact that you can see every plot point from miles away and how flimsily they tied it all together ruined it.

The part where Godot is clicking through justice league characters and it's just showing whole clips of them on screen was egregious.

Also shit editing, half the scenes are shorter than a minute and they could've all been moved around and had the same effect.
>>
>>67403580
yup.
director said that tv flash isnt in the same universe as this movie's flash; and the tone of both characters are completely different so he (tv flash) wouldnt fit in
>>
>>67400621
>The emotional scenes
did you like the awful sad piano track that starts playing in every scene?
>>
>>67400996
It was shit.
>Wonder Woman shows up
>just throw some hair metal riffs onto the track, that seems thematically appropriate
>>
>>67400284

Pretty good.
Obviously objectively better than A Fucking Cashgrab.

Id say slightly better than Jurassic World.
>>
File: tell me about it.jpg (363 KB, 899x571) Image search: [Google]
tell me about it.jpg
363 KB, 899x571
>>67404188
No, I haven't seen it.
>>
I just got back from seeing this. I thought it was going to be complete shit after reading the reviews, but it isn't terrible. Dunno what I'd rate it though. It's bad, but not worse than the likes of Thor or Ant-Man.

>GOOD

+ Affleck kills it. He's got the Wayne charisma, the presence and absolute of Batman and is in general the movie's BEST character. He's intimidating, scary and virtually a beast of a man. Plus, we do get a bit of his engineering, detective and science skills, something that's been missing from most Live-Action versions. In short, he's great. If he helms the solo, I've got no reservations. Thumbs up!

+ Irons' Alfred: He's perfect! Tired, judge, sarcastic, but still supportive. He's so good he even makes the pretentious dialogue have gravitas. You ask me, he's better than Caine. He looks and sounds like the grizzled English millitary man that Alfred is. He also shows his scientific side by helping Bruce with Batman's tech

+The fights and action (batmobile chase scene sucks though)

+ Gal Gadot as Wonder Woman, I want to see more of her. And here I thought she was going to suck.

>BAD

- It's not depressing or upbeat, it's somewhere in the middle. It could've been better, but, it's serviceable. At times it's far too "look at me, I'm important!", but it is a nice change of pace from Marvel candyland

- Cavill ain't bad, he just doesn't have lots to work with. All he gets to do is be compared to God and be mopey, that's it. It's as if MoS never happened, and this is his first time donning the tights. He's not Superman.

- Man this film pretentious. It's like a Nolan movie on steroids. Every Superman scene is filled with God exposition talk The characters talk like they're reciting speeches, not like regular people.

- Eisenberg Luthor. He twitches, screams, he makes incoherent speeches, he has no real motivation apart from ranting about God

-The JL Set-Up, the visions make no sense. Nothing is explained It doesn't do anything

- Doomsday sucked
>>
>>67404385
i actually chuckled at the Xena throwback
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gw_o7XUX3fg
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SVsrX3LiXNY

>>67404442
good, don't watch it
>>
>Good
Batfleck and Alfred
Superman vs Batman fight

>Bad

Pretty much everything else

Worst thing was Superman's ''''death''''. You spend 5 minutes of watching the world mourn while knowing that he'd be back regardless of what happened in the movie.
>>
>>67403104
man, a movie about superman going batshit crazy would be so cool
>>
CAMRIP WHEN
CAMRIP WHEN
CAMRIP WHEN
>>
>HE'S A GOD EVERYONE
>JUST IN CASE YOU MISSED IT
>A GOD

fuck this movie
>>
File: batman.jpg (131 KB, 500x612) Image search: [Google]
batman.jpg
131 KB, 500x612
DC Comics = DAMAGE CONTROL Comics
>>
>>67403104
Damn, I must have missed this scene
Probably was nodding off or something.
>>
So is metropolis and gotham almost literally right next to each other?
>>
why didnt batman help fight zod if batman is
1) next door to metropolis
2) has files on all other super hero's so he has some level of protection against superpowered people
>>
should I go see the movie tomorrow night

y/n?
>>
>>67404595
dittto
>>
>>67404804
No. Don't support cuckoldry
>>
me and all my friends unanimously agreed 6/10
>>
>>67404804
nah, wait for the BD rip
3D wasn't even conspicuous enough. i actually am thankful for it, because Avengers Ultron was headache-inducing
>>
The only good DC content will always be the animated movies WB has been/ is making.
They could have done so much more here, certainly a Lex under the influence of an unseen brainiac is a better story, or just make kingdom come, meet the justice league later in their lives and no set up, but they won't do any of this stuff, a flashpoint crisis movie also would have been super dope.
MoS was a massive let down is it really supposing that BvS would lack?
And I am a fan of DC
>>
>>67402980
The black military guy mentions Carl Ferris at some point.
>>
>>67404949
Ferris was present since MoS though. she's Swaneeck's assistant
>>
>>67401659
BA-BAZINGA!
>>
>>67401223
That's what I expected. Martin's been complaining about Snyder since Watchmen.
>>
File: niggy_up.jpg (36 KB, 500x335) Image search: [Google]
niggy_up.jpg
36 KB, 500x335
>>67401387
Done!
>>
I think the movie was solid 6½-7/10. Could've easily been 8/10 if they had cut some of the "look we are doing other movies too!" content and trimmed some plotlines. Felt a bit too jumpy at times, constantly moving from one thing to another.

The best three things from the movie for me
1. Hussein Bin Bafflecks Batman
2. Soundtrack
3. The Batman vs Superman fight
>>
>>67401591
Go away balding critic.
>>
File: 1433667034085.jpg (37 KB, 400x386) Image search: [Google]
1433667034085.jpg
37 KB, 400x386
>>67405130
>6½-7/10
>>
>>67400284
The only good parts were the Batman/ Ben Affleck bits, everything else in the movie was just varying levels of bad
Especially the clunky pacing. The first half is all really disjointed exposition then the rest is just explosions
>>
>>67404474
the visions are about a parallel universe where superman goes insane after Lois dies

Flash was warning batman that he should fear superman, he was right, the guy is nuts

but nothing of this was explained in the movies, i dont know what a person that doesnt know about this universe would think of that scene
>>
>>67401599
>>67400428
He was playing the real lex luthor's son.
>>
>>67404707

I always thought Metropolis was NYC and Gotham was Chicago.... guess I was wrong or whatever
>>
>>67403063
>i don't understand why the fuck they bother making tv series then they have no relevance whatsoever to the """""Universe""""". wtf

Because, unlike Marvel, DC doesn't try to force synergy and actually respects their audience's intelligence
>>
Good fun. I thought it really felt like a superhero movie. Like if you had to bring the comic heroes to the big screen, this is the way.

The first ten minutes of the movie had better, more hype action than anything in any of the marvel lineup.
>>
File: 1456284831444.gif (602 KB, 320x180) Image search: [Google]
1456284831444.gif
602 KB, 320x180
>>67405452
>unlike Marvel
nigga i'm mad enough about Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D., don't you push my butttons further in
>>
Am I the only one who gets more 'emotions' from the BvS and MoS movies compared to MCU movies?

I don't know why, but I enjoy the Marvel heroes, but the world doesn't seem real and the characters seem too false - they seem like movie characters. Clark and Bruce have this undeniable human aspect to them that make them more powerful to me.

Especially the shit with Clark's parents and Bruce's bitterness. I get more emotion from these movies then I do in Marvel despite MCU movies being much more coherent.

I thought BvS was a solid 6.5 DESPITE all the retarded, obviously studio enforced scenes eg. Justice League footage.
>>
>>67405332
I didn't know that and wish they did explain it better. As someone who didn't know; I was analysing it as Bruce's fear of Superman becoming a bad form of Evil. I considered it Bruce's self-analysis whereby he was a 'good' guy turning bitter and doing shit he thought he wouldn't (killing, branding etc).

I just assumed Bruce was too worried Superman would turn into 'Two-face' which was an underlining theme of the movie that nobody can be good forever.
>>
File: marvelkek.jpg (158 KB, 768x433) Image search: [Google]
marvelkek.jpg
158 KB, 768x433
>>
>>67403104
>Louis Lane is the key

HAhahaha, fuck yeah.
>>
>>67400863
Gotham>daredevil>>>flash>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>agent of shield
>>
File: solid7.png (589 KB, 1221x408) Image search: [Google]
solid7.png
589 KB, 1221x408
> all these plebs using "TomatoMeter" to judge this movie
> ignoring the user score in TM and IMDB

It was a solid 7/10

If you thought it was less, you are a retard and probably didn't even understand the movie.

If you thought it was more, you are probably biased for capeshit.
>>
>>67405598
The MCU really doesn't have emotion. What they do is have emotional stories because "every film has to has emotional and romantic plot lines", but marvel never actually think about trying to get an emotional reaction from the audience, and they never accidentally achieve it because no one we care about ever dies.

Their goal is purely entertainment in a fun, action manner. I personally find this incredibly dull out side deadpool and ant man, since they are small scale stories about "guys" not really super heroes. Civil war seems to be their first attempt to try and get the audience to react emotionally but again, no one we care about is going to get hurt in any real way (I don't even mean physically).
>>
>>67405531
My buttons are fucking gone, Marvel literally killed off the Fantastic Four and turned most mutants into Inhumans because of FOX owning the rights to FF and X-Men. They gave white Nick Fury a black son in order to put black Fury in the main universe. Marvel is cancer
>>
>>67405813
It was at 91 yesterday, dropping to 78 in one day is not a good sign. The IMDB is dropping pretty steadily too. It's was 9.7 just a few days ago... I think it's time you gave up hope. Things keep going like this the audience score on RT will be around 60% by this time next week.
>>
>>67406074

> I think it's time you gave up hope
> during it's launch time
>>
>>67404333
Different person here, I love the piano track they used a lot in both MoS and here. Very uplifting
>>
>>67406074
how exactly do you think rating works? Do you think this is some kind of linear extrapolation?
>>
>The good
>Best on screen depiction of Batman/Bruce Wayne, easily. Afleck breathes life in to this role and has a quiet arrogance as Batman that was missing in the Christian Bale version
>The fight scenes and choreography were incredible, there's no other way of saying it. Snyder should at least be kept on board for all DC fight scenes, he does that DBZ thing so fucking well
>The background details and allusions are fantastic, clearly Snyder did his homework and left a lot for fans to find
>Alfred, his interactions with Bruce and generally everything to do with Batman were just great. They don't feel super realistic like the Nolan films, they feel like futuristic tech that Batman SHOULD have, they don't need a real world explanation. The Kryptonite gun and a lot of the other shit was great

>The meh
>Luther being a cheeky scamp rather than a calculated villain fucked up the third act, there's no other way of saying it. His reasons for making Doomsday were retarded, his motivations for taking down Superman are confusing (he didn't exist to save me in the past so I must kill him, what the fuck?)
>Doomsday battle didn't feel like the culmination of the films plot as he's thrown out in the last hour with no build up. The peak of the film is weirdly the second act, as opposed to the third act, and it really shows how much they wanted to introduce the JL that Supes and Batman just drop everything because a villain turns up for seemingly no reason. He shouldn't have been in the film, and the film should have ended with either Batman letting Superman go, but letting him know that he's not invincible, or Batmans assault on Lexcorp.

>The bad
>Wonder Woman and the rest of the Justice League "cameos" being introduced in a five minute long scene was idiotic, WW during the ending was unneeded and her motivations were confusing. She shouldn't have been there
>>
>>67403104
What in the actual fuck? I can't believe this is in the movie... THIS is The Flash's cameo. Wtf.
>>
>>67400284
It's over ben you have lost.
>>
>>67406139
I love that track as well, it reminds me of thematic scores which play, in repetition, during the showing of a classical protagonist. Reminds me a bit of the Rohirrim in Lord of the Rings.

Also, I thought the WW theme was neat. At first it was a bit jarring, but using it repetitiously kind of made it have the similar thematic feel to it.
>>
File: 1458347908246.png (230 KB, 313x321) Image search: [Google]
1458347908246.png
230 KB, 313x321
>>67401839
>it was early 2000's-tier

ARE YOU SERIOUS?

Fucking retard, have you SEEN early 2000's-tier CG? Who the fuck am I kidding, you were in fucking diapers in the early 00s.
>>
Just watched the movie

>didn't like the "your mom has the same name as my dead mom dude!"
>seems like no movie will EVER get doomsday right
>no after credits scene
>plot was all over the place
>supes letting everyone die with the bomb
>not explaining to casuals how lex knew about darkseid
>shit flash, look like a mexican

everything else was fine
>>
>>67400737
he got stabbed while near the kryptonite spear though
>>
There's a few scenes/interactions that scream "Executives told me to put this in!"

What scenes do you guys think hit this note?
>>
>>67401512
maybe in the wonderwoman track
but nowhere else
>>
>>67406276
>not explaining to casuals how lex knew about darkseid

how does he know?
>>
>>67406310

most likely trough the kryptonian AI from the ship
>>
>>67405332

I have a feeling a lot of those 30-35 minutes added in the "Ultimate Edition" are going to explain a lot of the weirder scenes
>>
>>67406295

all of the scenes with the new JL members, especially that scene when Wonder Woman watches the footage on her laptop
>>
>>67406029

>implying this is a bad thing. Mutants should be left in their own universe. It never worked. Especially because characters like magneto could JUST every marvel hero who isnt a mutant.
>>
File: image.jpg (128 KB, 796x620) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
128 KB, 796x620
He movies as a solid 7,5/10

Too tired to write actual review but it was very entertaining and the best portrayal of batman.

the shit that's happening on rotten tomato is just retarded
>>
Honestly how fucking hard is it to make a movie where batman and superman fight, give them both decent motivations and leave literally all the other bullshit out of it.
>>
>>67406295
Obviously the JL files on the computer. There were scenes I disliked in the movie, but this one screamed executive intervention. If you remove the scene and maybe just have the logos there and WW going through her 'photo' it would have been passable as an eater egg.

But I actually like WW parts of this movie, I prefer he being introduced here rather than a stand alone movie

Also, as a meta-commentary of executive decisions; the trail which provides every plot point. Honestly, if this trailer didn't exist, it wouldn't be getting the reviews it did. That trailer screamed marketing desperation - which is usually at an executive level.
>>
>>67406276
>>didn't like the "your mom has the same name as my dead mom dude!"
Wasn't that because he realises that even this alien has parents
>>
>>67401974
>another fucking joker
fuck no
it's better this way
>>
the pacing was shit desu
>>
>>67405332
>the visions are about a parallel universe where superman goes insane after Lois dies

Flash was talking about clark's mother, not about lois, that's why batman went all "friendship" on supes after learning she was about to die
>>
What the fuck was with that Flash cameo? He rips through space and time, shouts some shit at Bruce and I couldn't hear it over the fucking bass in the cinema
>>
I never realized both these cunts mothers have the same name. Why the fuck is that a thing in the first place? Comic writers couldn't think of another old lady name?
>>
>>67403164
It has actually been up for 1 entire day
It's like they don't even care anymore
>>
File: image.jpg (24 KB, 247x262) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
24 KB, 247x262
>>67405598
I'm with you

I wanted to cry .

I think it's also hans zimmer's soundtrack of the superman theme that makes me emotional
>>
Screams of Drowning Horses/10

Is Pa Kent Snyder's Jar Jar Binks? There's no reason for him to be in this movie, but Snyder couldn't help but shove him in as a fuck you to the audience for not appreciating him last time.
>>
>>67400284
Got Right:
>Perry White
>Batfleck (when he is solo and not being incompetent as fuck - isn't he supposed to have like genius intellect?)
>Alfred
>That scene where Bats gets stabbed in the shoulder and then stabs the dude right back in the same place
>Dat "Martha" reaction
>That vag shot of WW in the final fight
>That fucking horse at the very beginning of the movie that came out of nowhere and made me kek for pretty much no apparent reason

Got Wrong:
>Ding ding ding
>Lex's character
>Casting that insufferable kike fuck as the main villain
>Casting that insufferable kike fuck when you've seen what he looks like bald and know how bad it is
>Again all of Lex (some of the most cringe inducing shit I've seen in my life)
>Supes
>All the Lois scenes
>The entirety of the Justice League
>The hamfisted "there's no one in the building!" comments before fights
>Bat of Murder
>Batman's fucking logic "I have to take him to Gotham and let him level another city because that's where zee spear is" instead of "let me go get that spear in a danger-free zone and not harm any civilians, I'll be right back - I have a plane"
>Hallucinations
>Mountain scene with a dead old fuck for no apparent reason
>TIMETRAVEL
>^Wait not really Bruce was just dreaming?
>Young Bruce flying out of the cave
>"I have this dream that I fall into a cave of bats, except it's not a dream because it did sort of really happen, except I pretty much just made up the part where I could fly"
>Lex, once again, being queer as shit and feeding some dude candy
>That guy who coughed really loudly at the most silent part of the movie and made me chuckle
>Batman having borderline down syndrome when it comes to infiltration and just general strategising
>Stealing characters from The Hobbit because you have no one for the goodies to beat up anymore
>Killing main characters more than once
>Teasing Amy Adams tits for no reason and not delivraring
>Generally not have a storyline
>Pretty much everything else
>>
>>67406449
"Lois Lane is the key. You were always right. Am I too soon?"

Some shit like that.
>>
>>67406409
I actually liked this. It confuses the shit out of Batman and Affleck's acting really portrayed his angered confusion. When he's asking "why" it felt he was considering Superman was tormenting him, but he realises that Superman is in fact as 'human' as Bruce. Which is an overarching theme of the movie; Superman's 'humanity'.
>>
>>67405749
>>67405721
>>67405332
it's a shout-out to Injustice: Gods Amongst Us

>>67406194
"i have the higher ground no--
oh wait that's another movie..
"if i wanted to kill you, i would have"

>>67406302
odd, i don't feel it even there
maybe Junkie XL was directly colabbing in the score writing instead of remixing like Juno Reactor in the Matrix's last two
>>
>>67406516
Yeah, it was a great moment. Like a sudden realisation that this all powerful alien had a childhood, grew up, and probably never asked for this. Top tier moment.
>>
>>67406542
The drums sounded very Junkie XL
>>
File: 1429922849619.png (13 KB, 202x184) Image search: [Google]
1429922849619.png
13 KB, 202x184
So what's the consensus on /tv/? Is it that the critics were being overly harsh and it's not THAT bad, but it's not great either? It's just solid?
>>
>>67400284
Why the fuck this movie gets 31% and AGE OF ULTRON gets 75%?

Am i being meme'ed?
>>
>>67406454
A better question is how Batman figured out Superman's secret identity without learning the names of his parents.
>>
>>67406597

7/10 for me
>>
>>67406597
But critics aren't being overly harsh. Average rating: 5.1/10
But most of them think that
>>
>>67406610
you need dank jokes every 30 seconds in fights xddd
>>
>>67406610
Thor 2 has 66% for fucks sake. I haven't seen this yet, but there is no fucking way in hell that's a consistent scoring
>>
>>67406597
It's solid, has amazing moments - without exaggeration, and has absolutely retarded moments - without exaggeration.

Critics are being absolutely harsh. It's enjoyable .
>>
>>67406597
The consensus is that it's really shitty but didn't get a pass like Iron Man 2 or Thor 2.
>>
>all the dccucks constantly shitposting about how marvel is done
>first dc movie is some bay-tier trash that's universally panned
Hilarious shit. DCKEKS ON SUICIDE WATCH
>>
>>67406610

It's the way Rotten Tomatoes worked. Every review is either "Yes" or "No".

So 6 reviews at "no" and 4 at "yes" would still result in 40% rotten. If anything, most reviews, when you actually read them, paint the movie as okay to good, but okay to good is actually a "critics didn't like it" score, essentially pulling down any positive reviews. It's not an average of every rating.
>>
I liked the movie 7/10

but the nightmare scene confused me.
Please explain to me

>was the mexican flash scene also part of bruce's dream or did he actually come there to warn bruce?

>Who were the big insects?

>Is all that nightmare scene going to happen in justice league, if yes I want to see that.
>>
>>67406651
The critics are right, this movie is a fucking turd
>>
>>67406731
>>was the mexican flash scene also part of bruce's dream or did he actually come there to warn bruce?
Dream/alternate reality, not sure yet
>>Who were the big insects?
Darkseids boys
>>Is all that nightmare scene going to happen in justice league, if yes I want to see that.
The nightmare seems to be an alternative outcome of the result of Batman refusing to face Superman in the second act, leading Luthor to kill Martha and Lois, causing Supes go become corrupted and go full authoritarian, working for Darkseid (seemingly). Definitely alternate future.
>>
The performances were solid. The opening 20 minutes were absolute perfection. The Bats/Supes was fight was fun. Bats taking out those thugs was incredible. The Doomsday fight was a CGI shitfest, but that's exactly what I was expecting. I've seen much shittier CGI shitfests.

The problem was everything in between the opening and the BvS fight. It's almost as if they cut TOO much out. The plot wasn't incoherent at all, like some people are saying. It was pretty straightforward. The problem is it was just put together bizarrely. Scenes were too short and it jumped all over the place. The dialogue was fantastic, though...it's just the overall storytelling was retarded.

I think I'll wait until the director's cut comes out before I decide on a rating. 30 minutes of extra footage could really make a huge difference.
>>
>>67406731

>was the mexican flash scene also part of bruce's dream or did he actually come there to warn bruce?

he was real

>Who were the big insects?

darkseid minions

>Is all that nightmare scene going to happen in justice league, if yes I want to see that.

maybe
>>
>>67406573
you think so? what other bits?

>>67406615
did he? i thought Lois told him right there before CLAAAAAAAARK was going to be killed
>>
>>67406826
>I think I'll wait until the director's cut comes out before I decide on a rating. 30 minutes of extra footage could really make a huge difference.

I'd actually prefer to see a re-edited cut with some of the guff removed, and if those 30 minutes of extra footage are relevant to the plot of the film and not the JL setup, great.
>>
>>67406826
>The Bats/Supes was fight was fun

Liar
>>
File: image.jpg (125 KB, 796x620) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
125 KB, 796x620
I really loved the soundtrack and action scened with Batman.

The prologue was sick.

The superman theme gets me so emotional.

Affleck was 10/10

Jesse Lex was meh but he delivered the memorable lines very well.
8/10

I know I'm not the minority but the Justice League corporate crap didn't bother me. If it had bothered me I would give 7/10

the rotten tomato shit that's happening is surreal.
>>
>>67406610
31% of reviewers thought the film was a 6/10 or higher, with the average rating being a 5.1/10.

75% of reviewers think that AoU was a 6/10 or higher, with the average rating being a 6.7/10.
>>
>>67406871
There are some electronic sounds too... sounded more like Junkie even though Zimmer also made that shit on Amazing Spider-Man 2
>>
>>67406674
>5.1/10 is harsh

That's average.
>>
>>67404775
Go watch the movie and stop reading spoilers to shitpost
>>
>>67406932
It's my opinion that the amazing stuff outweighs the retarded parts.

I personally scored the movie a 6.5 which shouldn't be a good rating for movie of this calibre.
>>
File: 1440303249387.jpg (12 KB, 250x214) Image search: [Google]
1440303249387.jpg
12 KB, 250x214
Why do people relies on review sites to form an opinion on movies? Are americans so dumb that they can't form their own opinions without parroting reviews or quoting sites?
>>
>>67406932
a 6.5 would be average, this is mediocre. it deserves its 5
there's so much that could be done with the movie but while some complained there's too much plot included i actually wished there was more
this movie is going to be divisive as fuck, but if there's something everyone agrees it's that we're not satisfied
>>
Came in expecting it to be shit. Ended up loving it.
>>
>>67407037
6/10 would be above average.
7/10 is good
8/10 is great
9/10 is excellent
10/10 is near perfect
>>
the first 15 minutes of the movie were better than anything in any of the marvel movies

prove me wrong

protip: you can't
>>
>>67406826
I agree the movie has some pacing problems but overall it was good. It's a really comfy film and the acting except Gal Gajew were exceptional. I only collect image comics , but i thought eveyone was pretty good overall. Critics are cunts.
>>
shill me once,
shill on me.
shill me twice,
fuck you.
>>
>>67407104
>maximum points out of the maximum amount of points is a near perfect

what is a perfect score then?
>>
>>67403104

I bet this was a time traveling message as opposed to a dream sequence.
>>
>>67407162
it was definitely the best bruce's parents' death we've seen so far
>>
>>67406310
Watch the last scene of lex
>>
>>67407162
COLONY
OF
BATS
>>
File: capture.jpg (36 KB, 616x339) Image search: [Google]
capture.jpg
36 KB, 616x339
>>67407104
sorry, english is not my first language. i'm using the dictionary meaning of "mediocre"

>>67407233
11/10, of courshe
>>
>>67407269
I get the feeling that the beginning set the movie up for failure. The opening scenes with Bruce Wayne in Metropolis were just so fucking good that everything afterwards seemed weak in comparison. (apart from the fighting)
>>
>>67407310
you're a fucktard
>>
>>67406435
You are deaf and blind, watch the movie again or look if someone has footage in YouTube
>>
I thought it was pretty bad, laughably so at times.

I'm actually amazed at how much they managed to fuck it up. The pacing is complete shit, Lex is cringingly bad, scenes that were supposed to be 'serious' just end up being funny due to mismatched background scores, most of the movie is a big bore, once they got to the big final battle I started falling asleep. I felt no investment in anything.

It looked nice at times, and Batfleck was good. Otherwise it was just plain bad. .
>>
>>67407233
Well, is it really possible for anything to be perfect?
>>
Can anyone explain to me what the deal was with that graffiti on one of batman's suits?
>>
>>67407347
No, the middle of the movie is still extremely weak despite the incredible opening 15 minutes.

Zack Snyder has trouble telling a story. It's like he gets so excited about all the "cool stuff" (which yes, was pretty cool), that he just breezes through all the set-up. The guy has so much potential, and I honestly thought that this movie would be an opportunity to show us that he had grown as a storyteller.
>>
>>67407421
the casting of CIA was spot on
>>
>>67407498
True, but could the CIA last one day in the Scorch?
>>
>>67407525
as long as he gets to bring friends, yes
>>
File: 1449769421435.jpg (24 KB, 155x293) Image search: [Google]
1449769421435.jpg
24 KB, 155x293
>>67407218
>It's a really comfy film

Ah yes, "comfy."

The fanboy's last refuge of critique.
>>
>>67407476
It's Robin's suit after he was killed by the Yoker.
>>
>>67407476
call out to "Dark Knight Returns" comic
Batman had quitted in that comic because the Joker killed the second Robin
another reference to that comic is Supes looking like a zombie after receiving an atomic bomb blow
>>
>all these shills

the actual batman vs supes fight was garbage and underwhelming
>>
>>67407598
There were tons of references to TDKR. The movie is filled with them.

Like I said earlier, Zack seems way more interested in including those fanboy references than he does actually telling a story.
>>
>>67407607
this guy is right
the things they did show were good in that fight
but it could have been much more and grander

and then cut some of the lex/doomsday/wonder woman bullshit
>>
>>67400284
7.5/10 just watched a couple of hours ago pretty solid it does drag a little bit but once it picks up its very enjoyable affleck was indeed a good batman gal was pretty based as ww, eisenberg was the one I enjoyed the least.
>>
I've never been more disappointed in my life. What an absolute trainwreck.

This is coming from a huge DC fanboy. This sucks. Actually saw 6 people leave the theater just now
>>
File: AREUKIDDING.jpg (46 KB, 480x690) Image search: [Google]
AREUKIDDING.jpg
46 KB, 480x690
>>67400863
>You mean starring in the best superhero serioes out here?
>Best superhero series

Are you kidding me?
>>
File: image.jpg (97 KB, 590x872) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
97 KB, 590x872
>>67404804
yes don't let anybody brainwash you and be in control of what you do with your life

watch the movie and build your own opinion.
>>
File: 1458049646798.png (359 KB, 352x404) Image search: [Google]
1458049646798.png
359 KB, 352x404
>>67400863
>the best superhero serioes out here
Are you referring to the Flash?
>>
>>67407269
Watch Batman:TDK
>>
>>67407700
If you thought the actual Bats vs Supes fight was going to be any longer than 10 minutes you're a fucking idiot.

If anything should have been longer, it should have been the Senate hearing. Superman didnt' even talk ffs. Imagine if that had went on for like 10 minutes, especially with Terrio writing the dialogue. They could have fleshed out 30 minutes worth of scenes in that one scene alone. And what happens at the end of it would have been FAR more impactful.
>>
>>67405776
>Gotham
Wew lad
>>
>>67407820
that senate hearing had so much potential to be a good scene and they just made nothing of it
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 44

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.