[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>"She's run this place for a thousand years, we
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 5
File: Maz-xlarge.jpg (96 KB, 1280x721) Image search: [Google]
Maz-xlarge.jpg
96 KB, 1280x721
>"She's run this place for a thousand years, we can trust her"
>LITERALLY less than five minutes later someone is ratting them out

JUST
>>
>hey guys it's yoda but orange, female, and irrelevant to the plot!
>critics: holy shit 10/10 greatest movie of all time

how does Disney get away with it?
>>
>>67399947
Except yoda actually answered questions when asked.
>>
File: prevent the red ass.png (627 KB, 793x563) Image search: [Google]
prevent the red ass.png
627 KB, 793x563
>>67399947
jews
>>
>>67399772
>>67399947
the amount of shit they tried to stuff in this part of the movie is retarded.

>muh vision
>them revelations
>orange turd lady is dropping wisdom
>errybody running away but returning because acshully is hero
>>
>>67399772
worst part of the movie i hope they just drop this orange, alien-embodiment of a JUST female Yoda
>>
>Where's my boyfriend?
>>
>>67399947
> irrelevant to the plot
>>
File: RAGE.png (52 KB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
RAGE.png
52 KB, 200x200
>>67399772
I hate this fucking thing so much.
why did they get that stupid black chick to play her? her fucking voice did not match the character.
she is not a voice actor.
her facial expressions did not translate at all in capture.
should have used a fucking voice actor for her, or you now, now a useless CGI character.

is she gonna have a bigger part in the next film? some flashbacks? what? what is her fucking purpose?

its like in Prometheus using what's his name in shitty makeup to look old because of that one scene that was shit, and got cut anyway.

fuck you Jew jar Abraham
>>
>>67399772
Han said they could trust HER, not the people at her place.

And were they talking about not staring at her or everyone else in the place when Han warned Finn?
>>
File: NU07wTI.jpg (791 KB, 2560x1529) Image search: [Google]
NU07wTI.jpg
791 KB, 2560x1529
>>
>>67400450
you know how they say 'don't shoot the messenger?'

same kind of idea. being a fountain of plot details doesn't make you important to the plot.
>>
File: 1449851273502.jpg (58 KB, 435x326) Image search: [Google]
1449851273502.jpg
58 KB, 435x326
>>67399947
>>hey guys it's yoda but orange, female, and irrelevant to the plot!
>>
>>67400622
They call her palace officially a safe haven for pirates. Hows it safe when its filled with undercover Resistance and First Order spies? And then Maz fucking announces Han solo is there to fucking everyone.

Not to mention the voice doesn't match and is stupid as fuck
>>
>>67400715
>Fusion cutter head
>Jedi master statue

You've got to be fucking kidding me. we can all see where this is going. Maz is going to make a little fucking lightsaber thing from trash and start flipping her orange ass around like Yoda in AOTC

kill me now
>>
>>67401164
Cause it's safer than anywhere else where almost everyone there might wanna try and turn you into the First Order and get paid lots of moola, no one but those two spies even cared that Solo was there or the drone
>>
What are the odds we ever see this character again?
>>
>>67400715
>tfw all of these intricately detailed props and characters were created just to be shown for a split second in the establishing shot
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.