[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What's the most cringe behavior you've seen out of /tv/?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (39 KB, 466x382) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
39 KB, 466x382
What's the most cringe behavior you've seen out of /tv/?
>>
Either waifuthreads or the pseudointellectual autists who think everything they enjoy is 2deep4u art and everything they don't is utter shit made entirely for the unenlightened masses.
>>
>>67397317
Cunnyposting
>>
>le prequels are good
>>
The fedoras that get so easily baited in the "God's Not Dead" threads
>>
>>67397317
Reporting BLACKED threads.
>>
>>67397317
The defense of capeshit.
>>
>>67397317
We're in the middle of it.
>>
>>67397564
>>67397596
>>67397630
>>67397658
all of these desu
also off topic /pol/ bait threads
>>
Using the word FLICK
>>
>>67397317
That time everyone took what rotten tomatoes says to heart after they've shitted on it for years.
>>
>>67397680
Those are objectively some of the best threads because the amount of leddit and /pol/ in /tv/ clashes
>>
>>67397741
fuck off shitposting faggot
>>
>rey threads
>blindly defending capeshit plot holes
>any Rotten Tomatoes thread
>any thread where Box office is used to measure if a movie BTFO another movie

Those of you who give a shit how much money a movie makes and use its earnings in any argument are complete tools. You literally get nothing out of it except bickering to one another while the actual studios continue serving you shit. You're just arguing about who's shit smells less shitty.
>>
I always assume people are trolling but >>67397596 is fucking gross
>>
>>67397799
But dude Thor 2 is totally a better movie than BvS what are you taking about. The critics said so.
>>
Not restricted to /tv/ but mainly takes place in the entertainment-related boards:
>Your opinion makes someone so mad they unironically insult you
You can also see how their message was frugally written because of missing spaces and punctuation; a particular specimen of mental retardation.
>>
Saying cringe
>>
>>67397317
Capeshit and /pol/ threads
>>
>>67397317
everything
>>
Supporting /v/ and /co/ threads
>>
File: 1454254055566.jpg (41 KB, 493x480) Image search: [Google]
1454254055566.jpg
41 KB, 493x480
>>67397317
People pretending their brand of shitposting or meme spam is actually a noble crusade used to keep bad posters away.
>>
>>67397879
I actually liked Thor 2
>>
Can we seriously use this thread to take a minute to discuss how fucking autistic this board is acting right now? It's painfully obvious who's under 25 here. This is worst than WE WUZ when TFA came out.
>>
pedos and foot creeps
>>
File: 1456224542115.jpg (70 KB, 587x545) Image search: [Google]
1456224542115.jpg
70 KB, 587x545
>tfw you realise people aren't joking or pretending to be retarded by arguing about DC/Marvel and RT scores.
>>
>>67398035
I don't get it. Every other instance rotten tomatoes would be shit on. Fucking hypocrites.
>>
People defending any of Snyder's movies, including Watchmen.
>>
>>67398078
I imagine /tv/ has two types of posters that are generally kept separate by the type of threads they post in, these teens are just coming out of their bad threads to spam Spider-man or Star Wars or whatever.
>>
honestly i can't tell whats going on

are all these posts legitimate?
is it majority people fishing for (you's) from balding 28 year old comic book fans?
shilling?
>>
Supporting facebook/twitter meme """culture"""
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.