[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Can Suicide Squad be saved?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 4
File: Suicide_Squad_(film).jpg (21 KB, 220x326) Image search: [Google]
Suicide_Squad_(film).jpg
21 KB, 220x326
Can Suicide Squad be saved?
>>
>>67397209

>Will Smith

Nah, hope he dies
>>
>Jared "Gout" Leto
it will be better than BvS, but that's not saying much.
>>
it is funny that even last year it had way more hype and buzz than BvS
>>
its for edgy teenagers
so yes
>>
they have the impressive distinction of having jumped the shark before the movie even came out. a capeshit flick styling itself as dark and edgy using bohemian rhapsody for a trailer is so ridiculous i'm surprised it wasn't laughed out of the boardroom, let alone actually made into a trailer.
>>
Cut Jared Leto, Cara Delevigne, Ben Affleck, Will Smith and get some actors that have proven their worth and it would be good.

Still gonna go for my girlfriend though.
>>
it still looks like a hot topic funded mallcore avengers to me.

But David Ayer is a perfectly adequate director. Definitely nowhere near the levels of Hack Snyder so there is a chance it'll be ok at least.
>>
>>67397308
Sony leaks
most everyone in the business is incompetent
>>
>>67397209
Only if they give Harley better lines.
>>
File: cpt boom.jpg (89 KB, 470x689) Image search: [Google]
cpt boom.jpg
89 KB, 470x689
jai will save this
>>
>>67397209
They did a bunch of reshoots so maybe

I think they're gonna try and make it deadpool-y, but still pg13. Its going to be a very reddit movie but at least it won't be another generic superhero movie.

I think it's 50/50 of how this will go.
>>
>>67397394
this
i cringed so hard...
>>
File: HEART.jpg (71 KB, 1276x518) Image search: [Google]
HEART.jpg
71 KB, 1276x518
>>67397308
>dark and edgy
Look at the frigging hair dye in this pic and tell me how dark and edgy this movie is
>>
>>67397408

>captain britain
>muslim woman
>captain america
>misogynist, sexist, racist, problematic
>captain boomerang
>violent alcoholic that dresses like a drug dealer at music festivals

What are comic books trying to say about the anglosphere?
>>
>>67397394

They don't have to give her better lines, just make her the background eye candy in ensembles until they cast poison ivy so we can have our brokeback mountain of capekino
>>
>>67397209

Margot Robbies scenes should at least be good.
She's a legit good actress and 10/10

Granted.. no scene can be made good if the writing and directing is shit
>>
>>67397209
that poster looks like shit.
That wont bring any tickets m8
>>
>>67397284
Nah. DC's most popular character is the Joker, in all reality.
>>
>>67397740
have you seen the trailers? all her lines in it are fucking trash
>>
>>67397209
Can't wait for marvel to make a thunderbolts movie and completely btfo DC on all fronts.
>>
>>67397622
In reality, it's bright and edgy.
>>
>>67397209
cuck: the movie
>>
>>67397806

That's more the script than anything else, she handles the character pretty well
>>
>>67397344
Cara Delevinge is in this???
>>
i probably wont even torrent it
>>
File: will smith help.jpg (17 KB, 177x243) Image search: [Google]
will smith help.jpg
17 KB, 177x243
>>67397209
>>
Actually, yes.
The movie has jokes and quips every five minutes, so it will be a success.
>>
The Leto forced memery and the "we want the Hot Topic crowd" approach concerns me a lot.
>>
It looks like they will have the humor and fun that Marvel and Deadpool has, so it will probably be received pretty well.
>>
LIGHTS
>>
>>67397284
BvS is coming out his week, no shit theres more hype now.
>>
It looks more FUN than BvS ever did, even in the edgier trailers.

DC should realize audiences don't them to try to copy Nolan's dark themed movies over and over.
I don't know how they failed to see that after man of steel getting backlash for that. Hopefully BvS will show them the light.
Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.