[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>it's a winners don't do drugs episode
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3
File: flash.jpg (34 KB, 600x350) Image search: [Google]
flash.jpg
34 KB, 600x350
>it's a winners don't do drugs episode
>>
>>67393715
I fucking hate capeshit.
>>
Do Hollywood still do those?
PTAs kinda gave up on teaching children to not take drugs because they take drugs too so for the last 20 years the only solution parents offer is to shoot Mexicans
>>
>>67393766

From someone who doesn't frequent this board that often, what's /tv/'s problem with superheroes these days?
>>
>>67393794
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Market_saturation
>>
>>67393715

It was satisfying that after his big speech she still took the drug. I just wish there had been more buildup, I mean she just developed a split personality from one dose? Or is that just foreshadowing why Jay/Zoom is the way he is?
>>
>>67393827

Yeah but it's not like this is the worst saturation to be exposed to, right? I mean, Hollywood always does this, and are really superheroes the worst pick they could have made?

Remember when gangster movies where really "hip" and Hollywood produced them endlessly? Well now it's the superheroes turn.
>>
File: 1380506604369.jpg (14 KB, 187x175) Image search: [Google]
1380506604369.jpg
14 KB, 187x175
>>67393715
>its a if you smoke too much marijuana you'll become a thieving, murdering, low life who ends up disintegrating into nothingness psa episode
>>
>>67393866
>literally the side effects of marijuana usage
>>
>>67393905
>and are really superheroes the worst pick they could have made?
Without a doubt, 100% yes, because of people like you who tolerate and enjoy it. Capeshit is colo-rectal cancer on this board.
>>
>>67393965

Marijuana needles makes you slower, not faster.
>>
>>67393985

But I just told you that I don't frequent this board, and I haven't paid for a movie since Gladiator.

I'm not thick enough to promote Hollywood's copy-paste, but I'd rather have THIS copy-paste than for example an African-tribes trend or some shit.
>>
>>67394077
>I haven't paid for a movie since Gladiator.
I am so fucking impressed. Leave, cancer. So you don't go to /tv/. Where do you frequent? /co/? /v/? Cancer. Shoo shoo.
>>
File: 1456279422132.jpg (183 KB, 550x618) Image search: [Google]
1456279422132.jpg
183 KB, 550x618
>>67393715
>it's a waifu episode
>>
>>67394145

I'm not trying to impress you. You're a random stranger on the internet who's one closed tab away from no longer existing at all.

I'm just trying to point out that saturation is the market's way of milking something until it's no longer profitable. When normalfags get bored of watching it, they'll stop paying for it, and Hollywood will stop making it.

At least take solace in the fact that it could have been much worse.
>>
>>67394145
He's a NEET with social anxiety issues trying to play tough
You would understand that if you weren't a normie scum
Get the fuck out
>>
>>67394157

>dies

Damn shame. At least they have an extra costume now. I wonder who will wear it Also Iris was /fa/ as fuck this episode, those thigh high boots man hnnnnngh
>>
>>67394267

I frequent other boards, but just decided to pop by /tv/ to see what everyone thought of the new BvS movie, and I was glad to find that most people's opinions reflected my own.

Don't worry, I'll be gone when I tire of you.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.