[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
There was another /tv anon in my BvsS screening. And we had almost
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 49
Thread images: 6
There was another /tv anon in my BvsS screening.
And we had almost a fist fight.

Here is the story:

Movie ends, everybody is sitting during the credits to wait for an after credits scene. Nothing, the end.
Someone goes like "BOOOOOOOO!!!!" He is right above my seat so I hear the rest of his shit talk.

He talks to his friend "I knew Zack was a hack, shit movie desu senpai hahaha"

The "desu senpai" triggered me and I knew this faggot was one of us.

So he keeps shittalking about the movie with a grin on his face, and I'm didn't even super enjoy this movie, but I didn't hate it, it was entertaining.

So I'm like "Anon why don't you write that on tv when you get back to your mom's basement?"
I don't look at him when I say that I just casually walk.

And he replies back
"fuck off DC faggot, Marvel is the winner and capeshit is over".

And I reply "get a life I'm not even a DC fan".
And I walk up to him and say
"Look this is a public place, you don't have to behave like an ass here like you do on /tv"

Then he pushes me and starts running at me and me and my friend run away like faggots.
That was not an exciting story but calm your tits anon if you are reading this right now, it's just a movie.
>>
Why didn't you shoot him as soon as he assaulted you?
>>
>>67392342
Because anon is not american.
>>
>>67392294
Should have done the world a favor and shot him.
>>
>>67392294

nice bowerfandasy :Dd
>>
Should've cold cucked him with some of that theater butter
>>
Did he actually say the filter replacement words?
>>
Good thread
>>
>>67392524
>He doesn't mod himself in real-life

Step it up, Senpai
>>
>>67392294
>things that never happened
>>
>>67392524
He did, word by word.

>>67392342
I don't do that kind of stuff.
As I said, we ran like faggots, but I could have beaten him up with my friends help because he is a kick boxing normalfag.
but it's not worth it.

He was a big guy but my friend would have kicked his ass, his friend was a generic skinny.
>>
>Then he pushes me and starts running at me and me and my friend run away like faggots.

Wait, so there was even two of you and one of him and you're still too spineless to lay him the fuck out?

Jesus, you must be pathetic.
>>
>>67392618
>my dad could've kicked his dad's butt because my dad is a kickboxing navy seal also he has a black belt at being a jew so he knows a bit of krav maga too.
>>
>>67392294
You yuropoors are fuckin weird
>>
You just got shitposted on in real life.

Damn.
>>
>>67392294
>this thinly veiled DC damage control
>>
File: 1387044271508.jpg (61 KB, 617x627) Image search: [Google]
1387044271508.jpg
61 KB, 617x627
>>67392618
>tfw friends with Steven Saegal but he won't protect your skinny ass so you have to resort to running
>>
I pray to God everyday for an opportunity to knock the teeth out of one of you cocksuckers. Trying to act "Internet cool" in real life is the most cringe thing I've ever heard.
>>
>>67392294
I ran into another fa/tv/irgin at the screening I saw last night!

He was this massive pavement-kin autism fag. Kept saying "Kek" audibly throughout film whenever Eisenberg overacted. When the big end happened he almost shouted "Marvelfags BTFO"

>decide: enough of this shit Im going to tell him to shut the fuck up.
>tap his shoulder
> he turns around
>his face
>It's my face
>What have you done to me tv
>>
Why didn't you just punch him. My own fucking father is afraid to talk to me like that.
>>
>>67392755
heh......... nothing personnel kid
>>
File: image.jpg (49 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
49 KB, 1280x720
>>67392618
>He was a big guy
for you

Ik heb je niet aan. Fucking leugenaar.
Het was niet serieus.
>>
>>67392673
I didn't know Austrians were a real thing. I didn't know.
>>
>>67392294
> goes to movie opening weekend in America
>doest get shot
Face it anon you won the lottery
>>
>>67392814
That's why he left when you were 3.
>>
>>67392814
You sound badass man, fucking love it you take NO shit. Hell yeah baby RENEGADE
>>
>>67392294
This post surprises me for a number of reasons. I honestly cannot believe how OP thought this was in anyway a credible scenario, and it is surprising, because he put so much effort into it hoping that someone would believe his silly tale, or would find it humorous. It fails either way. What is also surprising is how some idiots will actually believe that what OP is spouting actually happened, when it is so obviously a work of complete fiction.

I really hate what you kids have done with this place.
>>
>>67392863
Five, actually.
>>
>>67392840
Hou je kankerbek kom dan kom dan ik klap je
>>
>>67392294
You sure it wasnt just your average redditor?
>>
>>67392294

This was ME! And you're a fucking limp-wristed faggot. Here's what really happened:

> shit film ends
> I say TO MY FRIEND "I knew Zack was a hack, shit movie desu senpai" and we both laugh cos we have a sense of humour
> try to continue conversation
> faggot in front looks at us and mumbles something about "tv in a basement", can't meet my eyes
> I casually say "fuck off DC faggot, Marvel is the winner and capeshit is over" and me and my friend laugh again
> faggot gets tears in his eyes, tells us he's "a DC fan" and begs me to "stop being an ass"
> I laugh and raise one hand
> he turns and runs, tripping over someone's anvil as he does so
> drops his crabs legs as he hits the floor
> my falcon flies off in surprise, its call alerting the usher
> usher comes over, demands to inspect faggot's penis
> it's under 4in
> house lights have come up by this time
> people are starting to laugh
> faggot screams "don't talk to me or my wife's son ever again!"
> can't really hear him, already in the shower
>>
>>67392755
fuck off, Reddit
>>
>>67392896
These past two days really showed who's under 25 on this board
>>
>>67392294
>desu senpai
I wonder if someone out there is actually autistic enough to say this in public.
>>
>>67392930
Enjoy ban.
>>
>>67392294
maybe next time you shit talk some random fag in a theater he'll draw his concealed carry and end your miserable existence.
>>
>>67392963
yeah, banned from reddit for being too boss
>>
>>67392294
You shouldnt have ran from me faggot desu senpai Marvel has won
>>
File: kekadoodledoo.jpg (301 KB, 1024x685) Image search: [Google]
kekadoodledoo.jpg
301 KB, 1024x685
>>67392916
kek
>>
>>67392916
now this is a story I can truly believe.
>>
>>67392524
Is that weird?

I don't even write tb.h and fa.m anymore, I just write desu senpai. Is everyone else not doing this? What's the point of writing desu if it's going to be changed to desu anyway?
>>
>>67392840
>Het was niet serieus.
Ik hoop dat je een grapje maakte.
Maar je me duwde.
>>
File: larson.jpg (33 KB, 620x350) Image search: [Google]
larson.jpg
33 KB, 620x350
>>67392916
10/10
>>
>>67393301
>>67392840
In deze thread: 12 jarige memesters.
>>
>>67392896
Its a sad day when a trip is right about something.
>>
>>67393380
Man, you people are fucking faggots, you know that?
>>
File: 1458782837562.png (206 KB, 781x400) Image search: [Google]
1458782837562.png
206 KB, 781x400
>>67392294
>"/tv"
>slash, tv

Please tell me that's not how you pronounced it man.
>>
>>67392618
>he was a big guy

WEW LAD
>>
>>67392916
>anvils

always gets me
Thread replies: 49
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.