[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>I don't want to be on the news, dawg
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 4
File: dawg.jpg (75 KB, 974x625) Image search: [Google]
dawg.jpg
75 KB, 974x625
>I don't want to be on the news, dawg
>>
File: twowords.jpg (21 KB, 629x553) Image search: [Google]
twowords.jpg
21 KB, 629x553
roleplaying chatrooms, dude
>>
File: hansen6tvf-1-web[1].jpg (61 KB, 970x1454) Image search: [Google]
hansen6tvf-1-web[1].jpg
61 KB, 970x1454
well it's a little late for that, dawg
>>
LITTLE
>>
NICKY
>>
Was this the best TCAP episode ever?
>>
WHITE
>>
How come there's never any blacks on this show?
>>
>>67389858
what are you, some sort of fucking bigot racist? literally hitler desu
>>
ya feel me?
>>
>>67389858
Because blacks don't diddle kiddies. Much like they can't stand gays, they aren't programmed for degeneracy like that, as a whole. They might breed uncontrollably and kill each other and commit petty crimes but niggers are on the outside of the perverse crimes.
>>
>>67389858
most blacks didn't know how to operate the internet when this show was in production
>>
>>67389858
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SSV-dDpv2Ek
>>
>>67389858
>>67389921
but there were blacks on that show
>>
>>67389921
>niggers are on the outside of perverse crimes
>literally a bunch of pedos, fags, and rapists
stay mad tumblr
>>
>>67390219
Yeah, the exception who PROVES the rule.
>>
>>67389858
I've seen an episode where almost all the guys were literally Indians or Arabs.
>>
Why did they ask that one guy to come in naked? Was it really necessary?
>>
>>67391702
yeah the one in California
Tbh I don't think there were that many whites on the show, majority sure but that's a given considering they are the majority in the country

also this was before the internet became more widespread
>>
>>67389921

of course they do, but the police and the media doesn't give a fuck about what goes on between families in the hood
>>
File: 1436493343935[1].png (38 KB, 300x229) Image search: [Google]
1436493343935[1].png
38 KB, 300x229
entrapment
>>
I just came to tell her I wasn't coming by
>>
No hug for me?
>>
>>67389921
This is wrong. Just like the meme that blacks are never serial killers or that they have bigger dicks is wrong.
>>
>>67392931

Lol do you even know what the word means?

Entrapment would be law enforcement continually telling them to commit the crime, they went looking for underaged booty of their own volition.

t. Law student
>>
>>67389858
blacks don't use the internet
>>
>>67391839
He's a grown up, he knew what he was doing.
Absolutely necessary.
>>
>>67390219
>did you know that trying to make a 12 year old consent is a crime because they can't consent because they're minors
>no i did not

holy shit kek

NO HARM NO FOUL BOYS
>>
>>67389921
>Much like they can't stand gays
In public. That's why the downlow exists.
>>
>>67389554
don't wanna be on the news dawg you feel me
>we are filming.
>>
Which episode is OP from?
>>
>>67396462
http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x2s608b
Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.