[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
audience really love it at my theatre
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 3
Eurofag here, see it yesterday

> my opinion is VERY mixed
> GOAT batfleck
> Good sup vs bat fight
> watchmen vibe fights
> overall movie is strangely paced, feel rushed and too slow at the same time
> lex is bad
> teasing justice league seems intended to be a post credit scene
> good batmobile chase
> film lacks of a good introduction with batman chasing goons for 5 / 10 minutes in gotham
> doomsday is boring ok

> audience is very calm and looks bored through all the film
> thinking i'm the only one here to somehow like the movie
> credit roll
> full theatre explode in applauses ( big imax theatre full of peoples )
> mfw people are just really happy with the movie

it is the new audience love VS critic hate movie ?

( sry for bad english )
>>
>>67387323
>audience really love it
Audiences also REALLY loved the transformers movies, doesnt mean they are less shit.
>>
>> full theatre explode in applauses ( big imax theatre full of peoples )
You don't foll me, Amerilard
>>
> watchmen vibe fights

the way Snyder handled action in watchmen is honestly my biggest problem with the movie
>>
Bro movies are only good if some numale keyboard warrior approved by RT likes it.
>>
>>67387607
actually only the bat vs goons have this vibe, and after reflexion it's way more an Arkham game vibe, wich is very good in my opinion
>>
>>67387492
Actually it does.

If more people love something that is essentially considered art (i.e. subjective) than hate it, it objectively makes that thing good by majority opinion.

You literally cannot argue against this.

I'm not even defending BvS by the way, but that's just how it is.
>>
>>67387565
op here, actually i'm in paris, pretentious frenchfag are way more plebs than you think
>>
>>67387323
>> overall movie is strangely paced, feel rushed and too slow at the same time
That's because over HALF AN HOUR was cut from the movie to make it a normie-friendly 2.5 hour clusterfuck. Otherwise nor normie scum would want to watch it as 99% of people nowadays suffer from ADHD and can't sit tight on their asses for 3 hours.
>>
File: I just don't know anymore.webm (688 KB, 1000x563) Image search: [Google]
I just don't know anymore.webm
688 KB, 1000x563
>>67387722
>movie is called Batman Vs Superman
>the actual fight is 6 minutes long

What else clogs up the running time other than the Doomsday fight?
>>
It has a 79% rating from viewers on RT. Is it really that bad?
>>
>>67387722
director's cut watchmen is very good imo. maybe BvS extended will be the based movie we deserve, you can clearly see the potential in the movie
>>
>>67387772
>trusting fanboys who spam 10s on it to defend DC's honour

Yeah bro, it's totally deserving of its 8.1 score on IMDB too :^)
>>
>>67387768
Dead horses, piss jars, christ analogies, magic bullet subplots, Lois Lane, Lex making JLA logos in MS Paint.
>>
>>67387812
I don't follow any of this, and rarely come to this board. I'm genuinely curious.
>>
>>67387323
>Clapping at the end of films
>Americuck detected
>>
>>67387323
>Eurofag
> full theatre explode in applauses ( big imax theatre full of peoples )
Shill, please go away.
>>
>>67387812
I think he's saying 79% score is low for an audience score
>>
>>67387845
as i say, i live in paris, i saw deadpool and BvS recently, and each time, audience burst into applause, wich is very pathethic but true even outside amerifatland
>>
>>67387860
I'm saying it's getting flak from everywhere, including critics, yet it has a decent viewer rating, so I'm asking if it's that bad.
>>
>>67387993
You cannot genuinely know whether BvS is good or bad until you see it. Scores, reviews and posts on /tv/ are completely meaningless in this sense, they are textual accounts of an audiovisual narrative and any mental image you form based on them is going to be inaccurate. Only you can decide for yourself.
>>
>>67388104
Yeah yeah, we've all heard this before. I'm not interested in seeing it, I'm curious as to what other people think.
>>
>>67388137
Your curiosity is pointless, then.
>>
>>67388193
I'll be okay. You will too.
>>
>>67388137

>being this autistic
>>
>Went it to see it with a buddy
>film finished
>He starts clapping to be a shit to me
>like, half the theater starts to clap alongside him

Like, I noticed the group of guys in front of me and a couple in the back clapping along sarcastically since I noticed them silently heckling, but it feels like half a theatre was way too much to be mocking claps.

Do people actually like it?
>>
>>67388317
only retards and DC fanboys, which basically are the same thing
>>
>>67387845
>>67387899
Brazillian Gibe money pls here, people here started to do that shit too. it's sad...

Also, i feel the same way about the movie, OP.

>dat batmobile chase

It was FUCKING GLORIOUS
>>
>>67388317
I watched Interstellar in iMax and the theater were clapping, that was not even the first day showing.
But I watched BvS in the same iMax this morning the entire audience were silent
>>
Nobody clapped in my theater.

Thank you, autist culture.
>>
>>67387711
Probably cause you're surrounded by Syrian shitskins that don't know shit other than bombing and cucking euro fags
>>
>>67387323

Eurofag here (Spain), the theatre was packed and everyone had positive opinions in the way out
>>
File: cw-basketball.jpg (28 KB, 315x337) Image search: [Google]
cw-basketball.jpg
28 KB, 315x337
>>67387711
>Paris
Makes sense. You guys sure love your American superheroes and basketball.
>>
>>67388485
>this morning

Who the fuck watch a movie in the morning, let alone in the movie theater...?
>>
>>67387492
>I hate Michael bay
>>/hot topic/
>>
>>67387492

only to a snob who takes movies about guys in capes seriously. if a film like this or transformers pleases audiences and makes lots of money then it did every thing it set out to do. nobody has delusions of this winning an Oscar.
>>
>>67387768

honestly I'm okay with this, if Revenge of the Sith taught us anything it's that no matter how you choreograph it a fucking twenty minute fight is boring.
>>
>>67387323
Boring nothing happened for an hour can we talk about good enjoyable movies ?
>>
>>67388137

if you don't plan to see it does that even matter? you have to form your own opinions on things. the opinions of anonymous people you will never meet in real life should have no bearing on whether or not you would enjoy something you don't plan to see anyways.
Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.