[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITT: Dead careers
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 4
File: JUST.jpg (70 KB, 1080x906) Image search: [Google]
JUST.jpg
70 KB, 1080x906
ITT: Dead careers
>>
I wish people wouldn't go see this shit movie but it's gonna make $ on name alone
>>
People understimate how bad this movie is, and not in a fun way. It's the first time I've seen so many people walking out of a theatre 3/4 into a movie.
>>
Affleck's face.
JUST
>>
JUST
>>
>>67386648
I hate Ezra Miller and his stupid jaw
>>
>>67386648

On every photo Affleck has the face of a man who made a bad decision joining DC and not Marvel for capeshit.
>>
>>67386648
Someone needs to put the haircut on everyone in this picture.
>>
File: Zack-Snyder.jpg (69 KB, 349x466) Image search: [Google]
Zack-Snyder.jpg
69 KB, 349x466
>>67386648
>>
>>67388207

JUST
>>
>>67386648
Is Cavill in lifts?
>>
>>67388328
You mean WAKE ME UP?
>>
File: 1458792009346.png (270 KB, 368x435) Image search: [Google]
1458792009346.png
270 KB, 368x435
>>67388379
After the reviews.
>>
i kek'd at OP's thread title
>>
>>67386671
Is that so? And how do you know it's shit, anon? Have you seen it? Didn't think so. You read a number off a movie rating website that rated Age of Ultron 75%, Thor 2 66% and Iron Man 3 79%. A movie rating website where the majority of professional critics claimed their main problem was "not enough quick witted jokes, too long and boring". Those are criticisms I got from my girlfriend when making her watch the Matrix and the Dark Knight. Go fuck yourself anon.
>>
>>67388620
Kill yourself, DCuck
>>
>>67388620

kek this mad DCuck
>>
>>67386648
>Cavill looking for the exit
>>
File: 1458522479437.jpg (41 KB, 594x395) Image search: [Google]
1458522479437.jpg
41 KB, 594x395
>>67386648
Affleck and Cavill don't deserve this.

If it's true Affleck will conspire with the shareholders to get rid off Zack hopefully he keeps his husbando.
>>
>>67388772
There's no getting off the DCuck Train!
>>
>>67388815
That's a smart theory bro. I bet you have an awesome dangus.
>>
>>67388306
Ezra Miller is cute. I like a good twinkie with a nice thin dangus.
>>
>>67388620

Not the same Anon but I think its shit from everything I've read, and seen so far from the plot. Everyone that is defending the movie at this point is in denial. The movie is not good, the only good casting choices in this movie were Bruce Wayne and Alfred, that's it. Everyone else just hams it up from what I've read about what Luthor does, and how Gadot seems to have the same blank expression.

>The movie went through rewrites and changes trying to fit in their DCCU and compete with Marvel.
>Trailer videos introducing Flash, Aquaman, Cyborg because they want to rush through it, since their movies come out after the Justice League two part movies.
>Dark Knight and Death of Superman with Doomsday, Injustice and Darkseid plot points thrown around trying to set up for Justice League.
>Second half of the movie seems to be a CGI shitfest with Batman and Superman fighting, then Wonder Woman joining up to fight Doomsday.
>Superman dies which holds absolutely no impact because he obviously comes back.
>Terrible casting choices on Riddler/Joker-esque Lex Luthor, Blank Face Wonder Woman, Mexican/Asian Flash.

The movie is shit, you don't need to see the turd to smell the stench. DC fucked up the moment they wanted to compete with Marvel, they should have just done their own thing at their own pace and not try to rush it. Its an average movie, if it makes a billion I'll be damn surprised but I doubt it and DC will most likely be scrapping everything else.
>>
>>67388328

He tried, remember Daredevil? He just can't make good decisions with superhero scripts. Poor guy probably saw this shit storm coming a mile away and said no until they backed the money dump truck into his driveway. The nigga has a divorce, child support and gambling to fund. He can't say no to all that money.
>>
>>67388491

underrated
>>
>>67388620
I saw this movie yesterday and it was better than any Marvel movie. The fact that this movie has, what, 33% on RT while TFA has 92% proves just how worthless that website is. This is ridicoulous. The movie was fantastic. I will probably see it again. I did not like MoS, in fact I found it visually stunning but overall boring . I am not a DC fanboy but man this movie was refreshing .
>>
Wow Zhack is a manlet!!!!
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.