[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Saw it yesterday, European premiere. Now I'm on work, browsing
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 6
File: BatmanvSupermanComicConPoster.jpg (840 KB, 4096x2764) Image search: [Google]
BatmanvSupermanComicConPoster.jpg
840 KB, 4096x2764
Saw it yesterday, European premiere. Now I'm on work, browsing 4chan, so let's kill time:

> I liked it. Sure as hell not 10/10 and certainly not 37% like on RT, but a solid 7.5

> Yes, it was darker, like Se7en or The Crow. But fuck it, a new take on Batman... sure they wont make Adam West style Batman.

> DC tried to skip a few steps in making a cinematic universe (in response to marvel) and they did a pretty good job. Cyborg, Aqua and Flash have a cameo, a nice setup...

> ... and a nice Crisis on Infinite Earths easter egg with the Flash.

> Lex Luthor has vague motives, he JUST hates Superman... but that kinda is a decent motive, right? Hitler hated Jews.

> OSCAR WINING scene when Lex kidnaps Martha Kent and takes polaroids of her being gagged nad written SLUT on forehead. I loled and the whole theater was silent. Reminded me of Se7en when John Doe takes photos of that "tied to bed guy"

> Too little Alfred but a great Performance. Lois Lane is same as in MOS: magically appears everywhere to get the plot going...

> ... basically if you put Bat, Sup, Lex, Dooms, Lois, WW and 20 other characters you can't get much character development. Same thing (and worse) happened in the Avengers.

> BATMAN WINS! He fucked Superman up.

> Lex is a good performance, fanboys are butthurt since his character is changed from the omics, movie "critics" are butthurt since he reminds of Zuckenberg from FB. But it's good.

> The nightmare sequence from Batman: Huge Omega symbol in the desert, Darkseid minions, Lex says: "he heard the bell ringing, now he's comming, he's out there, in space" So basically like Avengers set up Thanos the same way DC sets up Darkseid.

Ask away
>>
>but a solid 7.5

No it's not.
>>
>>67386104
I thought it was an 8, maybe a 9
>>
>>67386086

>batman giving Wonder Woman surveillance video movie trailers is a good job of introducing them

Your opinion is clearly shit
>>
Can you list all the dream sequences
>>
File: 1456459808921.png (1 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
1456459808921.png
1 MB, 1920x1080
>>67386118
No, they should've made 15 minutes for each character introduction. Made the movie 4 hours long. Or just not include them, right, I mean: fuck DCU.

Either way: me > you
U mad?
>>
File: batmanvssupermantdkr.jpg (480 KB, 1600x1238) Image search: [Google]
batmanvssupermantdkr.jpg
480 KB, 1600x1238
>>67386128
Yes:

1. Wayne as a kid falls in the pit with the bats, kinda dream sequence cause he flies up the air with them
2. Wayne as an adult visits the parents mausoleum, a giant fucking Bat breaks from the crypt in blood and tries to eat Bruce
3. Bruce falls asleep at the keyboard while decrypting data, dreams of the desert, Omega, Darkseid minions, Superman and his army killing everyone.
4. And a dream sequence where Flash bursts out of speedforce or whatever, from the future, telling Wayne (Wayne, not Batman) that "Lois is the key... did I arrive too soon?"

That's it.
>>
>>67386086
pretty much this
For me, despite more or less the same flaws you pointed, is a solid 9. It is absolutely incredible for this film, being that big and crucial, not ripping of the absolutely pegi 12, family welcome, critical praised (and despite popular opinions, shitty as fuck) aproach that disney used with the avengers. Having the balls to set up an actual movie makes extra points for me.
>>
>>67386193
>Or just not include them

That exactly what they should have done.
>>
>>67386128
>>67386264
The Flash also tells him to kill the Joker and that he was right about Supes being dangerous
>>
>>67387046

He never told him to kill the Joker.
>>
>>67387171
He tells him "you have to kill him" which could refer to Superman but most likely is about the Joker since he's canonically the one killing Lois (also mentionned in the dream as "the key") which causes Supes to go full psycho
>>
>>67386193
don't worry, based Snyder is releasing a 3 hour extended cut on blu ray. he has got this movie all planned out, just had to cut it down for cinema release.

Everyone will praise that the same way they praised Daredevil's Director's Cut
>>
>>67387205

I don't even remember Flash saying that.
>>
>>67387261
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0sQTNCoHb6s
>>
>>67386086
>OSCAR WINING scene when Lex kidnaps Martha Kent and takes polaroids of her being gagged nad written SLUT on forehead.

This can't be real.
>>
>>67387420
"Witch" is written on her forehead but otherwise the spooky polaroid pics is legit
>>
> BATMAN WINS! He fucked Superman up.
Which kind of bullshit he pull out his ass this time?
>>
>>67387623
Kryptonite Gas
>>
>>67387381
I don't like that he has the an unflinching stare

there's no emotion, just staring straight ahead while reading his lines
>>
>>67387682
Here i am hope for something new.
>>
>>67387712
Not sure what else they could have gone with. Kryptonite Knuckle Dusters would have been nice to see though.
>>
At least we still have Suicide Squad to look forward to with more batman in it.
>>
>>67387748
Kryptonite throwing stars, Kryptonite extendable punching boxing glove, Kryptonite loop on the back of your shoe that helps you pull it on

The possibilities are endless
>>
>>67387420
>>67387462
Yeah, sorry. "Witch" instead of "Slut". But they way she was gagged in those pics, it also looks like those Kara Deborah Unger polaroid pics from The Game when Douglas returns to his loft... also by Fincher.
>>
File: fly_gotham.jpg (757 KB, 1536x960) Image search: [Google]
fly_gotham.jpg
757 KB, 1536x960
>>67387623
It was more than Kryptonite:

First: sonic wave cannons. Similar to DKR. Second: rail cannons. Then: kryptonite gas. Then Batman punches the living shit outta Superman with his exo-suit. And lastly: cuts his face up with Krytponite spear.
>>
>>67386115
You're a shill, of course you do.
>>
Why did they turn Lex into The Joker?
>>
File: poster_bat_no_scratch.jpg (194 KB, 693x950) Image search: [Google]
poster_bat_no_scratch.jpg
194 KB, 693x950
>>67387931
They didn't. Lex was just a spoiled OCD brat.
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.