[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
MORTAL ENEMIES BECOME BEST FRIENDS BECAUSE THEIR MOTHERS SHARE
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2
File: bvsquad2.jpg (221 KB, 972x723) Image search: [Google]
bvsquad2.jpg
221 KB, 972x723
MORTAL ENEMIES BECOME BEST FRIENDS BECAUSE THEIR MOTHERS SHARE THE SAME FIRST NAME THE MOVIE

Snyder is a fucking hack at making motivations.
>>
>>67384029
Actually is because of the dream that Bruce has where Flash tells him that Martha has to be saved. And because telling him that Clark had a mother, Bruce realizes that Superman may not be that inhuman after all.
>>
batman fights superman because hes a n00b at saving people. Then more scenes of batman fight sequences and hes mowing cunts down dead...
makes you wonder why they hate each other when they have so much in common. Mummy and daddy issues man.
>>
>>67384079
h a c k
>>
>>67384079
Flash was talking about Louis tho? not Martha...
>>
>>67384079
Flash was talking about Lois, and killing Superman. Injustice foreshadow. Joker kills Lois and SUperman goes mad.
>>
>>67384029
>MORTAL ENEMIES

uhhh
>>
>>67384029
Dear reviewers, lower score then The Room? Try harder Disney's paychecks. The movie was amazing guys. Deal with it. You didn't expect Luthor to be insane? You didn't expect them to fight Doomsday in DragonBall style? Come on, that's DC. It's what we love about it.
>>
>>67385178
Joker kills Lois in a thousand comic series. Only newfags think Injustice was good.
>>
>implying Batman's whole motivation for doing what he does isn't about his dead parents
I don't see the problem here
>>
>>67384079
>And because telling him that Clark had a mother, Bruce realizes that Superman may not be that inhuman

>I fucking hate you superman you fucking faggot! Oh..you have a mother. hmm ok you are not so bad after all
>>
File: DC_fans_today.gif (3 MB, 320x213) Image search: [Google]
DC_fans_today.gif
3 MB, 320x213
>>67385227
Go to bed ZACK
>>
>>67385260
Batman's motivation for doing things is that he's a cartoon character designed to entertain 11-year-olds.
>>
>>67385302
Wow, good job, what an adult observation. Now since you're so high above comic book movies, why don't you run along to your Game of Thrones thread and talk about some nice actress feet?
>>
>>67384079
How the hell did you make out what he was saying?
>>
>>67384029
Batman is absolutely overemotional when it comes to his parents. Anyone who reads comics knows about that.
>>
>>67384029
>become best friends
Sorry, at which point ? Didn't feel that at all when watching the movie...
>>
>>67386998
He literally says to Martha that he's Clarks friend when he saves her.
>>
>>67384029
Snyder didn't write the movie.
>>
>>67387038
I think that moment is just Batman reassuring Martha so that Martha would not seeing him as a psycopath. (especially after batshit murdering every goons in that building)

Also, I find that it's kinda hilarious how Martha straightforwardly believe he was Clark's friend because of the "cape"
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.