[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
It's gonna be good right? Can't possibly be received
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 59
Thread images: 5
File: suicide-squad-plot-synopsis-pic.jpg (161 KB, 1080x720) Image search: [Google]
suicide-squad-plot-synopsis-pic.jpg
161 KB, 1080x720
It's gonna be good right? Can't possibly be received worse than BvS.
>>
>>67380699
it'll be good if captain boomerang gets enough screen time. also interested in the beaner, the jap and the american indian looking guy.

yes im australian, sorry for my blunt use of the english language.
>>
>>67380699
Will Smiths face says it all
>>
OH CMON

ITS 2016

WHY THE ASIAN CHICK GOTTA LOOK LIKE THAT?
>>
>>67381254
Cause capeshit is stuck in the 50s so they don't know how to give Asians super powers that aren't "oriental".
>>
Remember when people said that BvS had Snyder, Gadot, CGI, Eisenberg, Jews as their red flags?

This movie has fucking Jai Courtney
>>
>>67381277
>hEY, what is your super power?

KUNG POW CHICKEN! ME LOVE YOU LONG TIME!
>>
Its going to be shit
>>
>>67380699
It's pretty much already confirmed to be leagues ahead of BvS.
>>
>>67381277
a jap has jap culture and jap style powers. fuck me look at the blatant racism. meanwhile deadshot is supposed to be WHITE. and where is harley's accent? and why does the aussie look like a fucking slav?
>>
>>67381397
When will the cast of BVS be photoshopped out like the cast of F4 was from Sony's capeshit photoshoot?
>>
It's going to be great and Warner is going to drop Snyder and put the DC franchise in the hands of Ayer
>>
Will Smith looks sad in every single picture and clip for this shit.
>>
>>67381397
Bin Al fliq legit looks like he never wants to be there. Probably knew all along what a shitfest it was gonna be.
>>
Will watch just for the cute asian grill desu
>>
>David Ayer
>Fun
>Not pretentious 2dip4u bullshit
>Batfleck
>No Snyder
>No preconceived notions attached

It's gonna be fine
>>
>>67381456
might be on purpose. deadshot is a manic depressive who wants to die.
>>
>name is LITERALLY KATANA
WOW

CHING CHONG MY POWER IS HONORABLE SAMURAI GIMME RICE
>>
>>67380699
>mfw i want to see this instead of capekino bat of murder
i am pretty sure this will get positives reviews because the shit will be fun and light, nothing to do with snyder's 2deep4u bullshit.
>>
>>67381653
any idea why this triggers you so much?
>>
>>67380699
>I can't believe they turned the members of the Suicide Squad into killers
Think you'll ever hear that said seriously?
>>
>>67381720
Because it just shows how much nigger cock they suck, they'll go out of their way to be more "diverse" and "remove" stereotypes, but it's just putting niggers on a pedestal
>>
>>67382092
The character is from the 80 or something like that and she is a japanese girl named katana.
what the fuck would you change? at least they added an asian for once.
>>
>>67381397
Damn Ben looked like he never wanted to be there. He knew that it would be shit.
>>
>>67381397
Ben looks like he doesn't wanna be there
>>
>>67381484
This, what can fuck it up though? SWJ bitching because Joker pissing on Harley?
>>
>>67380699
>no Snyder

It'll be fine.
>>
>>67380699
I'm not really big on capeshit, but Suicide Squad looks fun as fuck. Will definitely go see.
>>
>>67382188
Yeah but let's give dead shot a nice modern negro overcoat ;^)
>>
>>67380699
where is tattoo face, witch woman and mexican with rope?
>>
If Reddit likes the " dark jokes xD" then it'll do good critically
>>
>>67380699
It'll be better than BvS but still suck a poop.
>>
>>67382359
Deadshot's race is the least of Suicide Squad's problems.
>>
>>67381397
goddamn ben just looks like he doesn't wanna be there
>>
>>67380699

Well for sure Slipknot and Diablo are gonna die, and joker will save the day by killing Enchantress
>>
It will be fun
Plus you'll have Batman in it
>>
>>67380699
Don't tempt fate. OP if it's shit I'll find you and fuck you like a pig.
>>
>>67381418
Kek.
>>
>>67381720
He just wants to shitpost anon.
>>
AY HOMES
CHECKITOUT AY
IM LIKE
THA BIG BAD DIABLO ESE
KNOWIMSAYIN DAWG
SERIOS
CHECKITOUT
I SHOOT LIKE
FLAMETHROWERS AND ROCKETLAUNCHER FIRE AND SHIT AY
CHECKITOUT ESE
WATCH THE MOVIE AY
SERIO
SERIO SERIO
OR IMA HAFTA FUCK U UP AY
COMPRENDE
PURO MI VIDA LOCO HOMES
>>
People will treat it better because it's a less serious movie. It will be "fun". It will be "a breath of fresh air" for DC. Not a 10/10 but still an entertaining popcorn movie.
>>
File: tlpep.jpg (74 KB, 300x250) Image search: [Google]
tlpep.jpg
74 KB, 300x250
>>67380699

>PG-13
>>
>>67380699
you are now aware that margot robbie has had dick in her mouth and arsehole, and someone has licked every inch of her body. they've been allowed to cum on her face and were greeted with that huge perfect smile in return. she cant wait til next time.

and it will never be you.

how does it feel /tv/?
>>
>>67386005

nobody gives a shit
she doesnt look like Arkham Knight perfection Harley
>>
>>67386100
you are now aware she cosplays harley for whoever shes fucking on the regular.
>>
>>67380699
Do you think DCfags will actually commit suicide if it flops?
>>
File: large.jpg (160 KB, 498x750) Image search: [Google]
large.jpg
160 KB, 498x750
>>67381397
>cast of BvS
>bunch of brooding bores

>cast of Suicide Squid
>having a heckin' good time

I'm confident.

For comparison: Chris Evens is always filled with positive energy, which translates into good acting, which is why Cap is the best Avenger with the best movies.
>>
>>67380699

HOL UP...
>>
>>67386159
If is SS Harley, I don't give a shit.
>>
>>67383565
Suicide Squad will actually be a better Batman film than the last two.
>>
>>67381418
>like the cast of F4 was from Sony's capeshit photoshoot?
pls some source
>>
>>67380699
Leto's a joke son it's going down also.
>>
File: ohshit.jpg (422 KB, 1184x1428) Image search: [Google]
ohshit.jpg
422 KB, 1184x1428
>>67386572
jesus fuck that's true

poor josh tank
>>
>>67386674
channing tatum is in xmen?
>>
>>67386248

If there's one problem with Chris is that ultimately the AHHHH HELP ME TONY screencaps point out the biggest flaw in his acting, when he's in pain he looks more like he saw a spider, there's no stoic grimace like you'd see from John McClane it's always this panicked highschooler learning about a pop quiz
>>
>>67386695
he is supposed to be the next gambit
>>
>>67386695

He was confirmed to be playing Gambit months ago. Now to see who has the more hilarious gumbo accent, him or Van Damme.
>>
i like to fap to pictures of margot robbie as harley
>>
>>67380699
Its only going to be praised as a good movie because the Joker is in it. Its going to be like Jurassic World. It will make its money back ten fold and be praised as a great movie. But when the hype and retardation wears down people are going to realize how shitty it is.
Thread replies: 59
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.