[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
2 > 1 >>> Viral
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 51
Thread images: 2
File: vhscover.jpg (198 KB, 1024x770) Image search: [Google]
vhscover.jpg
198 KB, 1024x770
2 > 1 >>> Viral
>>
Correct.
>>
The first part of the first movie was the only good one.
>>
All their frame stories were equally retarded tbqh
Best segment was safe haven though
>>
I liked the one with the Indonesian death goat, I think it was in 2. The succubus one was cool too. I don't think I saw viral or at least I have no recollection of it.
>>
There's only one movie's worth of good shorts between the three of them.
>>
>>67375272
viral didnt have any good shorts. There was one about a mirrored universe that started with a lot of potentional but then they included some stupid demon penis/vagina shit that was ridiculous
>>
>Dubstep first person zombies
>>
>>67375415
I'm pretty sure I avoided that one, everyone was hating on it when it came out so I just went with it. The first two had some okay bits but I wasn't going to sit through another movie that was even worse.
>>
>>67374597
2 was straight-to-dvd quality.
>>
>>67375504
It was straight to dvd.
>>
>>67375674
proves my point I guess
>>
>>67375095
>I like you
>tfw you will never have were-gargoyle gf
>>
>3 movies
>only 1 good one in total if you splice together the good segments

>succubi segment, pov zombie segment, pov eyeball segment, malaysian cultist segment,demon cape segment, ayy lmao fetus segment
>>
I always liked the one with the glitchy Jason Voorhees guys at the lake
>>
File: 084.png (339 KB, 599x511) Image search: [Google]
084.png
339 KB, 599x511
>>67376337
>demon cape segment
that was one of the worst segments
>>
So, if that kid had manned up and popped a boner when the Succubus was giving a blowjob, what would have happened?
>>
Whatever happened with the segment that got cut from Viral? Was it ever released?
>>
>>67377649
ok then swap it out with >>67376885
one because I legit forgot about that one

that means only from the first 2, not like the 3rd one was any good
>>
>>67376337
the demon cape was one of the stupidest things I've ever seen and wasn't even trying to be found footage. that's even one of the worst stories in Viral which is saying something
>>
Autist Ranking coming in

>Safe Haven
>Amateur Night
>10/31/98
>A Ride in the Park
>Slumber Party Alien Abduction
>Second Honeymoon
>Parallel Monsters
>Tuesday the 17th
>The Sick Thing...
>Phase I Clinical Trials
>Tape 49
>Tape 56
>Dante the Great
>Bonestorm
>Vicious Circles
>>
Ayy lmao is probably my favorite
>>
>>67374597
2nd half of 2 > 1 > Viral > my smelly shit > 1st half of 2
>>
is there another one coming out this year or are they done. the first 2 were alright, never saw the third one.
>>
>>67377919
I think they're done, you can watch Southbound though which is another horror anthology made by the same people
>>
>>67377999
Southbound's greatest moment was Louis LaFonda operating on that chick and then the laughing from the phone. Very macabre. The rest of it was okay, but that blonde daughter at the end was gorgeous.
>>
>>67377999
>I think they're done

Doesn't Viral more or less end with the end of the world?
>>
>>67378140
Viral ends with the filmmakers taking a big steamy shit on our faces.
>>
>>67378171
I thought they were takin a big steamy shit out our faces when they ok'd that goddamn tijuana skater segment
>>
>>67378302
They pissed on us with the magic one. They threw up on us with the skaters. Then they finished it off with that complete nonsense with the van and the apocalypse and whatever the fuck was going on there. That, anon, was the coup de grace.
>>
The only short I liked out of Viral was the parallel universe one. That was kinda cool, cool concept, but they could have done a way better job with it.
>>
>>67377895
Anon who is complete against found footage style rankings

Second Honeymoon
I like you
One where they're in the woods until the killing starts then it's boring
Forget the rest
>>
>>67378520
Second honeymoon sucks.
>>
>>67378413
Agreed. The bit with the zeppelin with the upside down cross was nice and creepy. That one went downhill after that. If you like that one, watch the director's movie Timecrimes, very solid thriller.
>>
>>67378540
I didn't like the ending at all but the build up was fun
>>
>>67375674
It was? I had a friend who watched it on a cinema.
>>
>>67377904
Mah negro
>>
>>67378557
I still don't know what the fuck happened in that short.
>>
>>67378557
That I agree with.
>>
>>67378596
It went to VOD a month before it's limited theatrical release.
>>
>>67378657
girlfriend/wife of the guy basically got his lover to kill him and they ran off together
>>
You nig nogs watched The abc's of death?
>>
>>67378836
I watched the 2nd one. Some shorts were good, others were terrible, same with VHS.

I really liked the Russian Roulette one.
>>
>>67378836
i've seen a couple segments on a stream but not the whole thing. Is the second one good?
>>
>>67378836
No, I only watched D is for Dogfight.
>>
ABC's of death is like V/H/S. Some of the segments from the first one were really good. Most of the segments from the second one were just decent.
>>
>>67374597
I really love Horror / Sci-Fi anthology, a shame Viral didn't work out because I enjoyed the first two.

Any recommendations on that note?

So far I've watched Tales from the Crypt, The Outer Limits and The Twilight Zone.

Event went through some of the Are You Afraid Of The Dark episodes which hold up bretty well.
>>
>>67378836
it was shit outside of like 3 segments
>>67379503
>some of AYAOTD
its more than worth it to check out all of it
>>
>>67377803
He'd have gotten the best head of his life and a supernatural gf.
But these movies are made primarily for limpwristed fucking pussies so I guess they had to feel connected to the story.
>>
Which short was the one with the pixeled out guy?
That one's probably one of my favorites.
>>
>>67381100
Tuesday the 17th from the first VHS
Thread replies: 51
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.