[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Wow, his career died fast.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 5
File: teller.png (385 KB, 809x957) Image search: [Google]
teller.png
385 KB, 809x957
Wow, his career died fast.
>>
File: image.jpg (206 KB, 743x1111) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
206 KB, 743x1111
Punchable faces general?
>>
>Get a job

POTTERY
O
T
T
E
R
Y
>>
What happened to his boxing movie?
>>
>>67373836
>>67373930
Why does he look so fucking smug all the time?
>>
File: 1421644736099.jpg (33 KB, 358x477) Image search: [Google]
1421644736099.jpg
33 KB, 358x477
>>67374233
because he bought into his own hype and thinks he's the hottest shit in hollywood right now
>>
File: 26476464-256-k815793.jpg (17 KB, 256x400) Image search: [Google]
26476464-256-k815793.jpg
17 KB, 256x400
>>67374233
>>
>>67374233
Any actor looks smug if you personally dislike them

He's just ugly
>>
>>67373836
Say that again
>>
>HOLLYWOOD, CUE ME IN!
>[crickets]
>>
>His first role, in 2010's Rabbit Hole, was as a tremulous teenager who runs over and kills the son of a couple played by Nicole Kidman and Aaron Eckhart. And his performance in last year's Whiplash, the two-hander about the sexless S&M relationship between a music teacher and his student, won him a lot of attention and a couple tickets to the Oscars. Now he's in the action game, with the Divergent series and this summer's Fantastic Four. Of course, in between there was the stupid, easy, fun spate of movies in which Teller played characters who do things like tell the waitress that highball glasses are based on his dick: 21 & Over, Two Night Stand, Project X, That Awkward Moment. Not all of them were winners, but they allowed him to show his thing, his Tellerian essence, by talking faster and drinking more and seeming to give fewer shits and inhaling more of the oxygen in the room than anyone else.
>>
Too ugly to play Mr Fantastic

Even worse casting than nigger torch
>>
>>67375499

Never understood black washing/ youth washing/ whitewashing desu.

Is it just to show off progressive shit, or to show "look at us, we're edgy"?
>>
Because he has a bad attitude. Actors are suppose to stay humble.
That's why you see so many people that want to be actors and actresses fail. They're ALL about themselves.
>>
Two night stand and That Awkward Moment came out before Whiplash though.

So he did rise technically, but then fell into shit
>>
>>67376362
Yes.
>>
He's not quite my tempo
>>
>>67373836
http://www.ew.com/article/2016/03/19/star-wars-miles-teller-han-solo-audition

what a fucking faggot
>>
Whiplash is overrated.
>>
Not my tempo.
>>
I hope his and that black guy from F4's careers die fast..

They're pushed as fuck while being anti-charismatic as fuck..
>>
>>67377022
Black guy is fine: FNL, Wire, Chronicle, Creed, Fruitvale Station.
>>
it's funny because he was really good in whiplash
but looking back that's because he was playing a completely unlikable aspie
>>
Whiplash I think just portrayed a really tragic way to achieve success. I hope people didn't take as a story about what it takes to be good at something. This myth of needing to be a dick to be successful a la Steve Jobs needs to end.
>>
>>67373836
commissioner Gordon carry that movie fuk this punk
>>
Tempo: decrescendo
>>
>>67377022
Michael B Jordan's got talent, it's not his fault Landis has a hard on for him.
That being said I don't think he was that great for a lot of Creed, but his performance in the second half was good.
>>
>>67377091
I saw it as a condemnation of what it means to be great.
>>
Looks like Rachel Maddow
>>
>>67374233
Because he's better than you.
>>
>>67377270
But not better than everybody
>>
File: adrian brody.jpg (114 KB, 630x1200) Image search: [Google]
adrian brody.jpg
114 KB, 630x1200
>>67373930
i can't be the only one
>>
>>67377402
i like brody too much
he's just fun in everything he's been in
even High School.
Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.