[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Would you watch a Superman movie made by Shane Carruth?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 4
File: Carruth Superman.jpg (350 KB, 1176x886) Image search: [Google]
Carruth Superman.jpg
350 KB, 1176x886
Would you watch a Superman movie made by Shane Carruth?
>>
will it have pig avatars or piglets being drowned in rivers?
>>
Actual cape kino.
>>
>>67372551
Yes, and in a non-ironical way, also with an illegal copy
>>
>Shane Carruth as Superman
>Amy Seimetz as Lois Lane
>Keanu Reeves as Lex Luthor
>Jeff Goldblum as Perry White
>Daniel Radcliffe as Jimmy Olsen
>Anne Hathaway as Lana Lang
>Abraham Attah as starving African village boy

>written, produced, directed, edited, cinematography, music, visual effects supervised by Shane Carruth
>>
>>67372626
Yes, Clark and Lois will share a telepathic connection
>>
>>67373102
kek
>>
>>67372551
I wouldn't willfully watch any movie by that hack let alone a capeshit movie.
>>
>>67372551
I'd watch anything made by Shane Carruth. Shane is love. Shane is life.
>>
>>67373102
He is a big artist
>>
>>67373394
Nice try Rian
>>
>>67372551
3edgy5me
>>
>>67373462
Rian is one of Shane's biggest supporters though.
>>
>>67373462
Who the fuck is Rian?
>>
>>67373512
Classic Rian
>>
>>67372551
Shane is a great guy, with a 10 inch cock, loved by his mom and he loves puppies
>>
>>67372551
What an edge master
>>
>>67372551
>The only Superman movie I want to see is one where they use a very familiar and recurrent trope that has been seen in its various works endlessly!
Okay.
>>
I wouldn't watch another movie made by Shane Carruth, no matter what the subject is. I've wasted enough of my life with the two terrible flicks I've seen by this hack.
>>
>that OP pic
This nigga really went out of his way to buy the same sunglasses Godard wore.
>>
What are Shane's favourite films?
>>
>>67372551
Will it be mumblely?
>>
Shane pls post.
>>
I remember reading a comic about Superman where a girl was going to commit suicide by jumping off a roof and Superman showed up to stop her.

He didn't force her off the roof, but said that he would just stay with her until she came down. So he floated there, just off the roof, all day. Ready to talk or listen to whatever she said until she came down. Even though there were probably tens of other crimes he could have responded to, he stayed to with this one girl who thought no one cared.

I don't read many comics, that comic and Red Son are probably the only ones about Superman I've read, but that's the image of Superman I like.
>>
>>67372551
>Superman comes to understand that people have become too reliant on him and he can't be their God anymore. And he basically, actively, doesn't help them. And people end up dying in the learning process that they can't rely on their God anymore.

So Kingdom Come, then.
>>
>>67373953
Old family tapes and the ten commandments
>>
>>67373102
>Keanu Reeves as Lex Luthor
fund it
>>
>>67373953
He name drops Godard all the time.
>>
>>67373512
Rian Connolly or who?
>>
>>67372551
It sounds like he want a "Kingdom Come" movie as much as I do.
>>
>>67374095
All Star Superman
GOAT
>>
I'm pretty sure they've written a couple of Superman stories about exactly that. As for the James Bond thing I see where's he coming from but wouldn't he just get a mechanical hand with a built in lighter and vibrating fingers? That's what I would do if I was a one-handed James Bond.
>>
>>67373953
Primer
Upstream Color
A Topiary (test reel)
>>
>>67373953
Problem Child 2
>>
There's no better telltale sign of autism than enjoying the movies of Shane Carruth.
>>
File: All Star Superman 2006 010-012.jpg (651 KB, 1988x3056) Image search: [Google]
All Star Superman 2006 010-012.jpg
651 KB, 1988x3056
>>67374095
>>67374285
yep
>>
>>67374567
>that art
yikes
>>
>>67373102
GOAT tbqhf
>>
>>67374567
Why would Superman save trannies?
>>
File: superman.jpg (237 KB, 645x980) Image search: [Google]
superman.jpg
237 KB, 645x980
>>67374567
>>67374285
He's probably actually talking about this one. I like it less than the All Star Superman one because it's a bit too on-the-nose and feels too much like there's a writer plugging his beliefs about real life events and people, but I like this page a lot.
>>
>>67374567
what does this give me such intense feels
>>
>>67375285
And it's even missing the context of Superman is dying and stops in the middle of a hundred other tasks he's doing to go hug that girl after overhearing a cell phone conversation about it.
>>
>James Bond needs to lose a hand for the movie to be interesting

What about the one where he loses his best friend and goes on a murderous R rated revenge rampage?

What about the one that ends with him getting tortured by having his fucking balls beaten by a rope?
>>
>>67372551
*tip*
Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.