[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>YOU WIIIIIILL Who hyped here for HitB Batman v Superman
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 3
File: 1445986040621.png (385 KB, 578x549) Image search: [Google]
1445986040621.png
385 KB, 578x549
>YOU WIIIIIILL

Who hyped here for HitB Batman v Superman review? I don't really care for the movie itself, but the Man of Steel review was pretty funny.
>>
File: 1415606941602.gif (2 MB, 300x200) Image search: [Google]
1415606941602.gif
2 MB, 300x200
>>67371311
>not being hyped for the HitB for Adam Sandler's new movie, "The Do-Over"
>>
>>67371379
is it out yet?
>>
TFA plinkett review on may 4th pass it on
>>
>>67371311
Only if they bring Rich in for commentary.
>>
>>67371780
>I just made something up. Pass it on.
>>
File: 1319700850505.jpg (7 KB, 251x242) Image search: [Google]
1319700850505.jpg
7 KB, 251x242
>>67371780
>May the 4th be with you! xD

I can make stupid, reddit-inspired assumptions too.
>>
>>67371944
Why is this board so obsessed with reddit? Did most annons fall for a meme and took it seriously?
>>
>>67373054

using the meme of the week gives one a sense of belonging
>>
>>67371311
>Well, let me just say I did not like this movie at all. In fact, you could say I hated this movie. I hated it quite a bit. Probably the worst film I've seen this summer? Maybe not the whole year? Possibly the whole year. It was loud, it was stupid, not in a Michael Bay stupid way, but it was kind of like... it was dumb, it was blunt, and obvious, and poorly written, and annoying... I couldn't stand the ending, I just wanted to cover my eyes and close my ears.
>>
Dun dun-dun-dun duuuuuuun
Dun dun dun
Dun dun-dun-dun duuuuuuun
NINE ELEVEN
>>
>>67373274
Thaaaat's right Jay!
>>
>>67373240
Redditposting has been the new meme for the better part of the last 2 years
>>
> Man of Steel review was pretty funny.

No it wasn't they completely falsified elements of the review for "Comedy"

Reddlettermedia has always been a reddit tier review site/content creator
>>
>>67373333
well, as I said, I don't really care for those comicbook movies, so bring it on
>>
thier man of steel review was a travesy. i expect more on the same.
>>
>>67373333
>they completely falsified elements of the review for "Comedy"
Examples?
>>
>>67373330
pffft 2 years try the last 20, newfriend. there's no better way to display ones newfaggotry than by improper meme dating
>>
I think Half in the Bag would be a better show if they didnt do capeshit videos.
>>
>>67373333
>No it wasn't they completely falsified elements of the review for "Comedy"
Not really. Nice quads, tho.
>>
>>67373444
I enjoyed the movie, they criticized it for no reason other than clickbait.
>>
I know some people on this board hate RLM but they genuinely stop me from hanging myself when they post new videos. I don't have real friends so these are all I've got
>>
>>67375283
So...

Examples?
>>
>>67375283
>any opinion that doesn't validate my own is clickbait.
I'm so sorry you're this much of an idiot, anon. It must make your life very difficult.
>>
Capefags are triggered af.
>>
>>67375283
Says that the review came out in June 24 or so. And MoS came out in March.

How is that click b8? Especially when it was a full review.
>>
A few days ago I was hoping Zack Snyder accidentally made a masterpiece with this movie and Rich, Jay and Mike would have to sit there reassessing their preconceived notions. I'm up for a good old-fashioned roasting though.
>>
>>67375685
>MoS came out in March
wat
>>
>>67375821
Ah wait. Wrong source I guess. It was june. Either way though, its kind of how reviews work. You can say all reviewers are hacks but them giving their criticism isn't clickb8 you get exactly what you expected.

Clickb8 is about misleading headlines and withholding info
>>
>>67375685
>MoS came out in March
Man of Steel came out on June 14th, you doofus.
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.