[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Pre-screening, everyone loves it >twitter praising the
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1
File: wut.png (74 KB, 300x256) Image search: [Google]
wut.png
74 KB, 300x256
>Pre-screening, everyone loves it
>twitter praising the movie
>literally not a single bad thing about the movie
>4chan gets hyped

a few days later....
>RT compares it to Marvel and bashes it for not being "fun" and or too dark
>ITS OVERRR

The audience loves it, almost all the big youtubers who reviewed it liked it etc.
Without Zach Snyder, we would still have
>Batman who has throat cancer and can't fight
>Superman who doesn't feel like throwing punches, ever.
>Wonder woman? Probably not
>Any other justice league member????

Maybe if you stop looking at the negatives, you can see that we're not getting anything better than this, which, if you ignore the overly bias critics, is actually pretty good.
>>
FANT4STIC had positive early twitter reactions.
>>
>Bad movies are better than no movies at all

Why not simply have good movies. Christopher Nolan did it. Marvel does it. Why can't DC?
>>
>>67368963

Right, it's the critics that are biased and not you overly gushing dc fas

ok there lol
>>
>>67369051
The difference is, after release, the audience score was 19%. You know shits bad when the audience gives it a rotten score.

BvS on the other hand is holding strong in the 80's
>>
>>67369082
If we're strictly talking batman, the story of DK and BB were good, but the fighting in all 3 were garbage. Everyone knows that. People want an arkham batman, and snyder delivers.
>>
>>67368963
I fucking love it when DC gets blown the fuck out
>>
>>67369241

fucking marvelfags everyone

enjoy your plastic lifeless toys
>>
>>67369126
last I checked it had a rotten score of 35% senpai
>>
>>67369126
>BvS on the other hand is holding strong in the 80's

movies not out in fucking america yet
>>
>>67369082
>Marvel does it.

Marvel did it twice with Winter Soldier and Iron Man (considering it started the fad). The rest are mediocre comedies following in Iron Man's wake.
>>
>>67369126
>Audience score

You are aware they account for the "Want to See It" in that? All movies start off in the 90s, then drop, and drop, and drop...
>>
>>67368963
Shit sandwich.
>>
>>67369937
Shut up, liar. Go plug in your baby Groot and watch him dance some more, faggot.
>>
>>67368963
>if you ignore the overly bias critics, is actually pretty good.
I'm trying, but being the opinion that's always shat on everywhere is making me feel a bit lonesome. I mean it won't make me change my taste, but you got to admit that everyone hating something you enjoy would make you feel a little lonely.
>>
>>67370122
Did you even read his post?
>>
>>67370199
I'm finding literally every post I've made on the subject of BvS has not been read all the way through even if its like 10 words. This is the worst state I've seen the board in.
>>
>>67370277
Yeah, I think people aren't even bothing to listen to each other, and want to keep yelling at how much DC is finished. (Forgetting /tv/ is always wrong)

I hope the dust settles soon, but there is no way I'm going to stick around the board much longer, until this BVS reaction goes down.
>>
fucking brilliant another BvS thread the 500 we already had today werent enough
>>
>>67369885
The movie isn't out period

Only limited fan screenings are how people could've seen it already
>>
Or maybe, just maybe, it's not the critics that are biased but the DC fanboys on youtube/twitter?

Huh?
>>
>>67368963
DKEK LOL
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.