[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
NO OPTIMUS!!!
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 49
Thread images: 3
File: image.png (728 KB, 854x480) Image search: [Google]
image.png
728 KB, 854x480
NO OPTIMUS!!!
>>
>>67367053
what by this mean he?
>>
>proceeds with killing megatron after he saved his ass
Movie Optimus is a psycho fuck
>>
HUMANS!!! I'LL KILL YOU!! RAUUUUUUUUGH
>>
THE NEEDS OF THE MANY
>>
This scene was jarring as fuck
I didn't think Bay had it in him
>>
>>67367436
yeah what the fuck megatron saves his life and offers peace and then Optimus just fucking ices him
>>
GIVE ME YOUR FACE
>>
>This is the part where Optimus Prime just murders him.
>>
>>67367436
>>67367907

I haven't seen the film, someone explain this scene? i thought Opti and megatron hated eachother, why did Megatron try saving him'?
>>
>>67368145
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m9zW9_LL5xg

Optimus is getting his ass kicked by Sentinel Prime but Megatron shows up and saves him and fucks Sentinel Prime up.
>>
The designs are so fucking bad.

a garbled mess of grey bullshit.
>>
>>67367957
I was confused by this part. Optimus would never do that
>>
The first Transformers is still a great movie. I saw that shit in middle school and it changed my life. When I discovered how to jack off I used to think about Megan Fox.
>>
>tfw you actually loved how they did this
I wish he regretted it in 4 though, since sentinel was right the whole time.
>>
>>67368145
Optimus outright fucking butchers two helpless beaten transformers. Admittedly they're both very evil, but he still kills them in a violent as fuck fashion, extremely uncharacteristic of him
>>
Optimus also murders humans in the 4th movie
>>
>>67368316
>>67368588
Do your best to save a shitty race of people who have consistently been assholes to you for years
>All your remaining friends and family are dying

Honestly, what sentient being would give a fuck about being nice at this point?
>>
We were gods once, Sentinel exclaims as he crawls away like a baby.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0kognysmDBE
>3:00
>implying this isn't one of the hypest moments in all of Transformers
>>
>>67368316
>but he still kills them in a violent as fuck fashion, extremely uncharacteristic of him

Not really, optimus gets like that when times are dire in the 86 movie he blasts a whole bunch of decepticons and runs them over while making headway towards megatron to prevent him from capturing autobot city. He would've killed megatron too had it not been for hotrod being a dipshit.
>>
File: OPTIMUS.png (255 KB, 315x324) Image search: [Google]
OPTIMUS.png
255 KB, 315x324
Time to find out...
>>
>>67368316
>never gets like that
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xS5FOz67Ln4

Specially this one, how he starts beating the shit out of megatron and is about to shoot him in the back.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ISPi9DhT4jc

One of the best Transformers tv shows by far.
>>
>>67370208
That scene is so fucking hype.

Optiums fucks like 50 niggers up then duels Megatron.
>>
>>67368265

these are children who now believe this
>>
I enjoy all of the transformers movies, I think the problem have with too much on the screen is there is no distinction between the explosions and the robots, if we had downtime inbetween and less bots in multiple scenes it would probably be easier to take it in.
>>
>>67370420
YOU GOT THE TOUCH
>>
FREEDOM IS THE RIGHT OF ALL SENTIENT BEINGS

GIVE ME YOUR FACE
>>
>>67369987
Actually he said that while he was beating optimus
>>
NO OPTIMUS! PLEASE DON'T BRUTALLY MURDER ME! I AM LITERALLY BEGGING FOR MERCY!
>>
When will people start defending these movies the way they defend the Star Wars prequels?
>>
>>67370024
Not wrong, but I just noticed that it is starting to look more and more like ps2
>>
>>67371325
I doubt anyone will defend them to the point of discussing world building and subtle character cues like the star wars nerds, but I'll defend that these are fun rewatchable action films with some pretty hilarious moments and characters
>that part in 2 where the mom buys pot brownies and gets mad stoned
>>
Megatron saving Optimus was the only cool scene in this shitfest and they fucked it up in 5 seconds

Seriously too, Optimus is beaten down and he just castrates Megatron no problem?

>>67371737
Couldn't even get past an hour in the second, honestly one of the worst movies I've seen. I'm sure the 4th is worse
>>
>>67370389
Megatron looks like he's actually a bad guy there though and is trying to kill him. Bay's Megatron did nothing wrong
>>
>>67372161
Ironically enough, this show is literally the only one where Megatron actually, willingly, stops being a bad guy.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yIOid7yx5QQ
>>
>>67371737
>that part in 2 where the mom buys pot brownies and gets mad stoned

That's elementary school tier humour. Something from American Pie movies. Terrible shit.
>>
>>67368145
I didn't see the film or any Bayformers film for that matter, but in general Megatron and Optimus's relationship amounts to "I'm the only one allowed to beat you."
>>
>>67372075
4 is better than 2 as you van actually see what's happening during the battles. Its also 3 and a half hours long so there's that.
>>
>>67368169
Man there is just no coherency to these designs
I can't tell what the fuck is what
>>
>>67368145
>why did Megatron try saving him'
He found out old man robot had been playing him and wanted to form a truce with autobots so he could go home
>>
I really, really hope one day we get an at least decent Transformers movie
If I become a directer credible enough, I sure as hell will make a good one
>>
>>67372957
Didn't you see '86?
>>
>>67367461
Optimus had enough of the humans shit at that moment.
>>
>>67368169
what the fug

Megatron literally saved his bitch ass, what's wrong with a real nigga truce? let Megatron get the fuck out of earth at least and they can settle shit later.

Optimus a little bitch nigga for that foreal
>>
File: 1424623655396.jpg (43 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
1424623655396.jpg
43 KB, 500x375
>>67368169
>Optimus' arm gets ripped off, and the response is a half-hearted "ahhh"
>Shia's battlescreech
>Optimus effortlessly ripping through Megatron like he's made of fucking paper
I didn't know the movies were this bad
>>
One of the earlier scripts had Megatron and the remaining Decepticons going home to what was left of Cybertron to die but it was rewritten because.... fuck if I know.
>>
>>67373381
Because Bay is edgy, and probably wanted to kill everyone off so he could stop

Of course, shekels called
>>
>>67373381
It wasn't to die. megs decided he was sick of all this earth wasn't worth it and he's falling apart so he wants to return home and save as many protoforms as he can so his species isn't wiped out.
Thread replies: 49
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.