[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
miss me yet?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2
File: Christopher-nolan.jpg (26 KB, 296x400) Image search: [Google]
Christopher-nolan.jpg
26 KB, 296x400
miss me yet?
>>
>>67366110
Yes! Save us, Nolan! You're Stanley Kubrick compared to Hack Snyder.
>>
Always.

Piss-posting will never reach the meme apex of Baneposting. You are truly one of a kind, Nolan. Bravo.
>>
why dis nigga look like a pigeon tho lmao
>>
>>67366110
Pls come back ;_;

Bravo Nolan I love you
>>
Save us nolan

I'm tired of the subpar capeshit Hack Snyder and Disney providing to us
Please come back
>>
Nolan is shit, his movies are shit, they pander to normies who want to feel intelligent even though it forcefeeds exposition constantly

the only thing good he ever made was the dark knight rises for its meme value
>>
>>67366330
He's far better than Snyder though.
>>
>>67366330

Haha meme bros lmao XDD Im too smart for nolan movies though

Kill yourself
>>
File: 1402681139205.jpg (7 KB, 250x242) Image search: [Google]
1402681139205.jpg
7 KB, 250x242
Yes. I don't you want to make capeshit anymore tho.
>>
>>67366394
thats like saying a rat turd tastes better than nuclear waste
>>67366395
i never said im too smart for nolan movies you faggot, my favorite movie is kill bill vol 2 which is a popcorn flick through and through, nolan movies on the other hand are soulless pg-13 snoozefests
>>
>>67366330
don't you want to feel special when you call people from other scenes "normies"? it looks like YOU want to feel intelligent by denigrating other people for their tastes.
>>
>>67366179
Pigeons are cute tho
>>
>>67366330

>the only thing good he ever made was the dark knight rises for its meme value

The lack of self awareness on this board is astonishing. You can't talk about intelligence and then say you like memes. It doesn't work that way. If you repost memes or laugh at them or consider them to be anything other than pure shitposting, you are the very last person qualified to comment on anyone's intellect.
>>
>>67366110
>casting a boy band member as the lead of a WW II movie
why?
>>
>>67367381
Becouse i'm so based i can direct anyone.
Actually... what do you say about being the next Batman, anon?
>>
>>67366110
Nope. First 2 batman films were kino but dkr was crap meme fest
>>
>>67368152
Nolan didn't want to make that movie at all, it was a contractually obligated opportunity to do cool practical stunts for him. Why do you dislike something that brought us the best memes?
>>
>>67366330
I hope one day you get to see the big irony your life is, man.
>>
>>67366330
everytime a see a post like this I picture myself someone looking for complex, intricated and well made movies just to feel intelligent, so it's nothing different for fucking Nolancucks
>>
>>67366110
Not really.
>>67366168
The similarities are pretty similar. Style over substance. "Look at my brilliant cinematography! It's a shame not a goddamn thing is happening."

But at least he just filmed pretentious garbage. Nolan wrote pretentious garbage too.
>>
>>67370915
>The similarities are pretty similar
ya don't say...
>>
someone post the Nolan at a concert gif.
>>
>>67366110
No. Fincher is enough. We don't need two of you.
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.