[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>"You want to protect the world, but you don't want
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3
>"You want to protect the world, but you don't want it to change."

What did xe mean by this?
>>
>>67365335
gas the kikes race war now
>>
>>67365335
They wanted to maintain the transvestite ruling class.
>>
>>67365335
he's a fucking toaster, the fuck should anyone care what he meant, he probably didn't mean anything but downloaded a pasta from an edgy neckbeard thread on /his/
>>
File: 1458650836162.png (66 KB, 615x325) Image search: [Google]
1458650836162.png
66 KB, 615x325
>>67365335
>>
>>67365539

Is she talking about terror attacks or mass shootings? I need to know so I can determine if she's based or a cuck.
>>
I legitimately enjoyed this movie. Ultron was a great villain and some of the action sequences were among the best I've seen so far. Vision was great but didn't have enough screen time.
>>
>>67365539
What a heartless bitch.
>>
>>67365586
It's about the terror attacks in Brussels.
>>
>>67365335
Nothing really, a poor attempt by Whedon trying to sound smart.
>>
It's a critique of fundamental conservatism.
>>
>>67365625

Ah. A cuck then.
>>
File: pepeee.jpg (15 KB, 316x202) Image search: [Google]
pepeee.jpg
15 KB, 316x202
>>67365539
fucking burgers, if dubs new york gets bombed next
>>
>>67365610
People here at LatAm are doing the same shit.
>>
>>67365610

Listen, we tried being sad, laying wreathes, having vigils. It didn't work, we kept being blown up and our leaders continued to do nothing about it.
>>
>>67365335
They want to keep the cinematic universe interesting but the producers demand quips and memes
>>
>>67365610
her entire job nowadays is making edgy comments on twitter
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.