[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITT: Smart comedy for smart people
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3
File: The-Big-Bang-Theory-Season-9.jpg (72 KB, 630x420) Image search: [Google]
The-Big-Bang-Theory-Season-9.jpg
72 KB, 630x420
ITT: Smart comedy for smart people
>>
Alright, OP. You start
>>
My gf made me watch this show so a choked her while I raped her.
>>
>>67363123
How did they get away with no black main character?
>>
No, no, no, TBBT is a comedy for people who think they are smart because they wear a Star Wars T-shirt
>>
More like comedy for college libtards
>>
>>67363123
Veep and thick of it

You don't have to be smart to enjoy any of shows since the shows are made for broad audiences.
>>
i wanna punch that jew
>>
>>67363123
There are no hindus in Pasadena or in cal tec

Mostly asian and mexicans and whites
>>
>>67363210
As opposed to the true intellectuals: NEET /pol/acks
>>
>>67363254

So everyone?
>>
>>67363210
this has NOTHING to do with being a libtard. I mean fine, the whole fucking world gets it you don't like them but at least shit on them for something that characterizes them.
>>
>>67363290
basically
>>
>>67363199
I don't think so anon. When I was in university my dorm used to watch TBBT together and we had a great time. The pop culture references are just a small part of the show, it's actually got a lot of references to science and other academic topics.
>>
File: 005-black-books-theredlist.jpg (124 KB, 1168x668) Image search: [Google]
005-black-books-theredlist.jpg
124 KB, 1168x668
Hello
>>
>>67363123
Why is the girl in the front so badly photoshopped into the picture?
>>
>>67363123
none of these ppl were in the same room when pics were taken.
>>
Arrested Development is a smart show about dumb people for smart people.

The Big Bang Theory is a dumb show about smart people for dumb people.
>>
>>67363123
>Hello Penny, It is I. Sheldor.
[laugh track]
>Hell Sheldor, It is I. Penny.
[laugh track]
>Penny, have you seen my pencil?
[laugh track]
>No I have not Sheldor.
[laugh track]
>Zooboomafoo
[laugh track]
>>
File: hq.png (189 KB, 500x352) Image search: [Google]
hq.png
189 KB, 500x352
>>67363517
more over the top sarcastic rancor? no thanks.
too many britcoms follow this lame formula; mistake it for wit.
>>
>>67363657
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jKS3MGriZcs
>>
>>67363516
Fuck right off. haha!
>>
>Zimbabwe
>>
This show is appreciated by actually smart people. I have a friend who studies engineering at MIT and TBBT is his favorite show. Macklemore is also his favorite rapper, but whatever, he's smarter than you and can afford to have shit taste.

I genuinely think /tv/ doesn't like it because it makes them feel insecure about their own intelligence through its references to academic success and advanced physics. TBBT theory is an accurate depiction of how extremely intelligent people behave and interact
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.