[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>make a trilogy of movies that makes no sense and is filled
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2
>make a trilogy of movies that makes no sense and is filled with plot holes
>bad choreography by the score
>bad acting by most of it's main cast
>gets praised

What's his secret?
>>
He understood that capeshit doesn't need to be good to be entertaining.
>>
having coherent focus, emotional connections with characters, and light to mild substance. easier to look past the technical flaws when the director is trying to make an actual movie.
>>
Have a Tumblr level of rabid fandom that will praise every shit he pushes out.
>>
*which
*make
*are
*its
>>
>>67361458
Making superhero movies that aren't dependent on superficial choreography. Nobody else is even trying to do that.
>>
File: neckbeard-lighter-640x533.jpg (78 KB, 640x533) Image search: [Google]
neckbeard-lighter-640x533.jpg
78 KB, 640x533
>>67361534
>I'm superior to you because English is my first language
>>
>>67361601
That's how the world works yeah.

Go back to India Pajeet.
>>
>>67361601
kill yourself
>>
>>67361601
He's right you know
>>
>>67361458
Good writing and direction
>>
He killed Ledger
>>
>>67361534
>are
Nope.

"A trilogy [of movies] which is filled..."

But thanks for the other corrections.
>>
>>67361458
>makes no sense
What part DID YOU NOT UNDERSTAND?
>>
>>67361458
They were great movies with mediocre choreography..

fuck off redditors
>>
Nolan Batman is a cop show. I also get no impression of Batman patrolling the streets, fighting crime, on a day to day basis.
The films were an interesting take but not really Batman of the comics.
Bale's Bruce Wayne has zero charisma, too. Wooden.
>>
>>67361458
What kind of fucking autist actually gives a shit about plot holes? Every movie has plot holes. Shakespeare has plot holes!
>>
>>67361652
Good ENOUGH writing and direction

plus him and his brother are really good at writing monologues that appear to be deep and meaningful when you first hear them even though they're actually bollocks.
>>
>>67361458
Just For Men
>>
>>67361773
>plus him and his brother are really good at writing monologues that appear to be deep and meaningful when you first hear them even though they're actually bollocks.
Seems like they do that on every level.
I'm still salty over Interstellar, I should've gone to the Paddington Fucking Bear instead.
>>
He's got a good vision
Over dramatic good soundtracks
His writing appeals to pseudo-intellectuals
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.