[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What does /tv/ think of the British John Oliver?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1
File: Adam Hills.jpg (45 KB, 1024x576) Image search: [Google]
Adam Hills.jpg
45 KB, 1024x576
What does /tv/ think of the British John Oliver?
>>
Terribly unfunny
>>
>>67359549
he's a cuck
>>
He's Australian
>>
>>67359549
>muh fake leg
>>
>Get an Englishman to tell Americans about their problems
>Get an Australian to tell us about our problems

Who's telling Australia about their problems?
>>
>>67359644
So America gets British garbage and Britain gets Aussie garbage?
>>
>>67359549
I saw him live at Latitude back in 2009. He took off his fake leg and we did a race, Adam was crowd surfing and the leg had to do two laps, first back to the stage won.
>>
>>67359549
>British John Oliver
John Oliver is British you retarded fuck
>>
>>67359776
That fake 'British' accent he does is annoying as fuck though.
>>
>>67359549
I'm a brit and have no idea who this guy is
>>
>>67359776

You realize I'm being satirical?
>>
>>67359665
We've got an Australian doing a crappy version of the Daily Show. It's called The Weekly, and it's done by a guy called Charlie Pickering

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ryVU4D2kc-Y
>>
UK television is full of gushing, cloying lefty pansies like them. They're everywhere you look, and they go unchallenged. Are there any MoR or right-leaning panel shows, chat shows etc?
>>
>>67359676
the circle of life
>>
>>67359807
it's not fake. he literally sounds like Bruce Forsyth when he's saying "welcome welcome welcome" at the start.

our range of regional accents is bananas.
>>
>>67359676
the one that gets the burger garbage is the one that is fucked
>>
>>67359926

Katie Hopkins has her own show or something like that.
>>
>>67359996
I'm English you tard. It's put on the same way Matt Lucas in Doctor Who doing his British accent was put on.
>>
>>67360022
But she's just an arsehole with a mic, I'm looking for humour, context and contrary arguments not some clickbait twittercunt
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.