[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Still the coolest character to come out of the Star Wars movies.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 7
File: Darth-Maul_632eb5af.jpg (216 KB, 768x432) Image search: [Google]
Darth-Maul_632eb5af.jpg
216 KB, 768x432
Still the coolest character to come out of the Star Wars movies. He would have made Kylo Ren his bitch.
>>
>>67353850
Don't think any Star Wars movie will ever top the lightsabre battle of Maul vs. Qui-Gon and Obi.
>>
I'm glad you measure the worth of a character on how "badass" they are
>>
>>67353850
you only like him cuz of his lightsaber
>>
>>67353850
>Best character

Not picking Ratts Tyerell
>>
>>67353850
He has a very high cool factor, but I would rate Vader higher.
>>
This is my first time on /tv/.

Does everyone here like the prequels? Does everyone here think they're good? What the fuck is wrong with you people? Do you know how stories work? And you like DC over Marvel. Everything about you is terrifying.

You hate Sherlock, though. That's nice.
>>
>>67354271
>implying any board is a hivemind

Unless you were not an outcast of society would you post on an imageboard? There is a lot of contrarian opinion on 4chan as if you agreed with the norm you could post on reddit.
>>
>>67353850
Greedo could fucking make a bitch out of Kylo Ren..

Hell Jar Jar would fuck his shit up!
>>
>>67353850
I'm just glad Krager is gone
>>
>>67354271
sherlock is great and your a piece of piss

kys
>>
>>67354271
There are a mixture of Preaquel fans and haters on /tv/, as well as people who hate star wars in general.

However, we all love Star Wars Memes, especially about Lord Sheev and his signature Sheev Spin!
>>
>>67353850

Hes not a character. Hes a costume design and a lightsaber.
>>
>>67353850

as shitty as this movie was, and seeing ep.7 now, I just don't see how ANYONE could take on Maul and win.

Kylo would be dead in seconds maybe deflect a few slashes, Finn not even worth asking, little miss perfect even with her huge plot armor would turn into a quadriplegic.
>>
Young Obi. Dooku. Both better.
>>
File: Maul-960x623.jpg (69 KB, 960x540) Image search: [Google]
Maul-960x623.jpg
69 KB, 960x540
Maul is just a lightsaber with legs.

Also listen to Peter Serafinowicz talk about voicing Maul in TPM, Lucas' autism, and Terence Stamp lusting after teen Nat Portman. It's 20 minutes long but it pays off in a big way, I promise.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t0wHqNi3x5M
>>
File: LukePls.jpg (48 KB, 853x480) Image search: [Google]
LukePls.jpg
48 KB, 853x480
>>67353850
<Bitch please.

Wars not make one great.

I liked Maul alright, but honestly he's like a 10 year old superfan's drawing, even has the maximum coolness red/black color scheme, face tattoos, and muh sweet Satan horns.

He kind of looks more like a World of Warcraft character than a Star Wars one.
>>
Yeah but that's not the point. Kyole was an actual character instead of a stuntman in costume.
>>
File: 24112499761_058c7a25e5.jpg (49 KB, 500x304) Image search: [Google]
24112499761_058c7a25e5.jpg
49 KB, 500x304
>>67356197
>make him sound really evil

jesus, George.
>>
>>67353850
kylo is a bitch literally every sith from the past would make him look like a pussy
>>
>>67353850
kek, but obiwan made him his.
>>
>>67356427
>muh badass darths with their sick spinnings

Not canon anymore lel
>>
>>67354007
im a prequel fag myself but the fights between luke and vader in the grandpa trilogy are pretty sick
>>
>>67353850

I want capeshit audience out of my Star Wars
>>
>>67356478
prequels are canon whether you like it or not.
>>
>>67356479
Also a preaquel fag... I like all the fights expect of this last one.

At first I thought the tree cutting was cool... but the fight was so damn short and so underwhelming... and lets face it... by this point in the movie... you all probably stop carrying since Han was dead... Finn's a coward... and Rey is just a fem empowered symbol minus humanity.
>>
>>67356624
Think he was talking Darth Selfincert a.k.a. Reven and all the other Old Republic book baddies.
>>
>>67353850
I can't believe such awful and simplistic opinion exists.
>>
>>67357281
Kylo may have had more character devlopment... but it didn't make him look like a badass.

The guy who need the most character development were Rey and Snoke. If you think about it, I think Kylo was the main protagonist of the movie.
>>
>>67357406
>but it didn't make him look like a badass.
He wasn't supposed to be a badass you fool. And what the fuck kind of a measure of character value is this anyway? Are you literally twelve?

Are you literally twelve?
>>
>>67357519
He was the only person who was interesting. Him and Finn. Snoke and Rey sucked.
>>
>>67357406
Are you confusing protagonist with antagonist?
>>
>>67357720
He's the antagonist now but will morph into the protagonist in the later movies
>>
Thinking Darth Maul is a good character because you liked him when you were when the movie came out is the stupidest thing ever.

He has horns. His name is MAUL. He looks like the devil. He has evil teeth. Literally how the fuck can you take him seriously? He's like the product of a focus group of six year olds.

It's amazing what nostalgia can do to someone's opinion.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Djo_91jN3Pk

I agree completely, OP
>>
>>67353850
>muh churaaaazy jumpy saber fights
Nobody over the age of 20 that actually understands what makes the original trilogy good actually prefers the prequel fights.

I'm glad they're dead and burried in the new trilogy.
>>
>>67353850
Maul is liked because he barely gets to utter any of George's cringe dialog and is mysterious. Get some respect for his fighting abilities.
Kylo Ren is a punk bitch who's not even half a sith, it was straight up said in the movie a few times.
Comparing the two is pointless atm, wait for ep 8 Kylo with completed training.
>>
File: image.jpg (85 KB, 539x960) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
85 KB, 539x960
Nah guy Snoke is the coolest

Pic related
>>
File: image.jpg (221 KB, 647x622) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
221 KB, 647x622
>>67360017
>>
File: image.jpg (125 KB, 675x1200) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
125 KB, 675x1200
>>67360195
>>67360017
more proof he is in fact real
Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.