[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Did anyone ever figure out what the pineapple was about?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1
File: the pineapple.jpg (54 KB, 1058x1058) Image search: [Google]
the pineapple.jpg
54 KB, 1058x1058
Did anyone ever figure out what the pineapple was about?
>>
James Roday grabbed a pineapple for the road in the pilot and they just rolled with it.
>>
ALL ABOARD THE MURDER TRAIN
>>
>>67345558
Thats not psych....
Its himym and no they never explained it op
>>
>>67346400
MURDER

>Hey, a lot of puppies got adopted.
Of course, a lot of the people calling in thought we were going to kill them.
>>
>>67345490
>le quirky mystery fruit
>>
Where was Ted's wife when he was eating sandwiches with Lilly and Marshall at their reunion?
>>
>>67346927
dead
>>
it was kept a mystery til the end. when you think about it, it was just a drunk stupid shit. prolly stole it from the bar or street.
>>
>>67346496
What.
>>
>>67346927
Dying in a hospital bed while was jerking it under the table to someone he got over a long time ago
>>
Anyone given a pineapple had until sundown to shove it up their ass or they had to buy the whole group three successive rounds of beer.
>>
Was there anything likeable about Ted? He might be the least likeable lead character in television history.
>>
>>67348224
Leonard is worse. Whiny son of a bitch. I like Sheldon though, but Leonard is obviously presented as the lead.
>>
>>67345490
so random xd
>>
>>67345490
Its for weed u retard
>>
>>67345490

That's a melon.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.