[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>All his movies are style over substance lol comic book shit;
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 3
File: ZACKSNYDER.jpg (306 KB, 2000x1000) Image search: [Google]
ZACKSNYDER.jpg
306 KB, 2000x1000
>All his movies are style over substance lol comic book shit; emphasis on visuals over story
>Each movie he releases gets shitty critic reviews
>Acts like a moron teenager
>Movies underperform at the box office
>Has no originality
>Still gets hired to helm mega franchises

Why the fuck does this hack have a career? He is literally one of the worst Directors in Hollywood today.
>>
studio loyalty.
>>
His wife is a head honcho at Warner. Not kidding.

Have no fears
There's Snyder for years
>>
Remember how him, Henry, and Ben bragged about having push up and lifting competitions to settle arguments? This fucking movie is a joke no wonder it was pushed into 2016.
>>
Literally Kojima of movie world.
>>
>>67344858

Your first mistake was thinking Snyder is merely a """""director""""", rather than an auteur.
>>
>>67344877
>His wife is a head honcho at Warner. Not kidding.
Thank God. I loved Watchmen and I have a hunch I'll really dig the craziness that is BvS.
>>
>>67344858
joss whedon does worst and somehow the media loves him
>>
>>67344911
>I loved Watchmen
And so did all of 4chan when it came out. Funny how dogshit like the MCU changed this place.
>>
Zack: Look how pretty this scene is! Look how gorgeous the visuals are! Man, so dark and gritty!
Audience: Uh yeah that's nice, but where's the story?
Zack: Story?
Audience: Yeah, you know, the reason why we go see movies? Why cinema is loved by so many? Movies are a form of storytelling, to see a character's journey and feel for their struggles, hopes and dreams, to hopefully be amazed with something new and novel, to watch something that hopefully leaves a mark on you, a story that make you think about life itself. Just like all the great auteur directors like Kubrick and those from the past, sought out to do. Not throwing cars in the air and huge explosions to muh dark gritty teenage angst shit.
Zack: Fuck that shit, oh god, this is the best part, look at all that cgi! Man, look at Superman flying with his beautiful manly dick sticking out, I'm jerking off right now.
>>
>>67344877
this is the reason. the studio is in a situation where they would have to give both of them even more money to fuck off and unless they have a real bomb it's going to be too painful.
>>
>>67344949
>so did all of 4chan
rubbish, it got mixed reviews here even at the time.

it's just that fans of something are more willing to spam discussion threads while everyone else just moved on.
>>
>>67344858
>>Has no originality
what the holy fucking fuck!? man of steel was entierely different compared to all the other superman films, and batman v superman has a political sub plot that has never been done before in a super hero film.

instead of the usual marvel 'team up and kill bad guy'.
>>
>>67344949
Bullshit, I've said Watchmen sucked since day 1. You faggots just get caught up in the hype.
>>
>>67345043
you do realize batman v superman is entierely plot driven? it is 2 hours and 30 mins for a reason - also he is making a 3 hour cut.

lots of time to understand the motivations of superman, batman, lex
>>
File: 1458186965929.jpg (5 KB, 192x192) Image search: [Google]
1458186965929.jpg
5 KB, 192x192
>>67344949
>>67344911
>DCucks
>>
A movie has never made me physically angry before, then I watched Sucker Punch. This guy needs to pick a new profession.
>>
>>67345043
Can you upload that audio file to youtube so we can all listen to it?
>>
>>67345094
Lots of time for CGI and muh dark gritty mature trope
>>
>>67345094
Aren't you describing character driven stories though? This movie was written with action sequences and set pieces in mind. The character work comes later.
>>
>makes movies based on comic books
>lol all his movies are comic book style over substance shit
are you an idiot
>>
>>67345064
>>67345082
Of course you fags are going to come at me hissing otherwise, but I've been here since 2007. A large majority of this place sucked Watchmen and 300's cocks. Now we've got Baneposters, niggerposters, fags in general like yourselfs JUSTXD making everything into a total joke with 40 layers of autism.
>>
>>67344858
The problem is that this guy is a commercial actor.
He would actually be a god-tier advertisment director, but he doesn't know what to do in an actual movie.
He knows visuals, that's it.
>>
>>67344858
>why aren't there more hilarious quips
>why aren't all the major action scenes shot in broad daylight
>why are all the musclebound men acting like musclebound men
>>
File: PeopleReviews.jpg (827 KB, 2400x1554) Image search: [Google]
PeopleReviews.jpg
827 KB, 2400x1554
>>
>>67345115
What audio file?
>>
>>67345306
It was a joke referencing the transcript style format of the post.
>>
>>67345342
It's literally him though. All he does is jerk off over cgi and dark gritty teenage angst shit. He's like a teenager. He has no idea how to write a story nor does he place emphasis on making a good story with good characters.

He is a cancer in cinema. He should be making style over substance videogames instead.
>>
>>67345389
>It's literally him though
Oh you know the guy IRL? My bad. Carry on.
>>
>>67344872
A lot of loyalty, for a hired gun!
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.