[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Somebody please stop this man before he breaks his hip while
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2
Somebody please stop this man before he breaks his hip while running from a giant boulder.

You ever had to take away your grandpa's car keys? Yeah...
>>
>>67344092
He already crashed airplanes ten years ago.
>>
>>67344092
hes stronger than you you shit
>>
This...is going to end poorly. I've never heard of a guy in his 70s still being able to do the stunts required of a movie like IJ. Guys in their 60s have done physical stunts (eg. Liam Nielsen in the Naked Gun movies) but not over 70. Everyone kind of just falls apart when they get to that age.
>>
Ford isn't your average 72 year old man and he does take extremely good care of himself and has access to the best personal trainers, doctors, and nutritionists. Still...
>>
>>67344092
Why does he wear that earring? Makes him look like a faggot.
>>
>>67345209
He got it some years ago on a dare. I remember him talking about it on one of the late night comedy shows.
>>
>>67345675
Oh.
>>
>>67344092

>yfw Mutt is canon and Shia LaBeouf replaces Harrison as Henry Jones III
>>
File: 500px-Moe_Szyslak.png (61 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
500px-Moe_Szyslak.png
61 KB, 500x500
"I hate to be prejudiced, but old people are no good at everything."
>>
it was painful seeing him run during the escape in the millenium falcon scene, he looked done. indy 5 for 2019...he better have a partner doing most of the leg work (recast mutt with someone else) or else it's gonna look awful, same with blade runner 2 (if it still ends up happening).
>>
Uh...well, Christopher Lee used a stunt double for the footwork in ROTS because he knew he couldn't run fast enough to pull it off. He was at least somewhat realistic about what he was and wasn't capable of.
>>
>>67346549
Dude's knees are probably shot.
>>
>>67344619

Don't worry, bits don't get injuries.
>>
>>67344092
I BELONG IN A MUSEUM
>>
>>67344619
Who says he's going to be doing the stunts? He'll have a stunt double.
>>
>>67346700
"I said to [George Lucas] 'Look, I'm 80! I can do the swordfighting, but I can't run anymore!'"
>>
>>67347052
The fact that he's reportedly working with personal trainers to get into shape and improve his conditioning is a fairly good indication that he does plan to still try at least some stunts.
>>
>>67347016
I bet you only know that quote because of Ezreal you chump.
>>
Indiana Bones and the Raiders of the Lost AARP.
>>
>>67347071
eh, what do you do? seems to me if an old geezer sits still for five minutes they gain a stone so even if they don't mean to perform stunts they've still got to submit to the lash just for presentability's sake
>>
>>67345010

He's no athlete, he's a carpenter that got lucky
>>
>>67347782
>>67345010
Like the other guy said, he wasn't looking too hot in the new Star Wars. Looked like a duck waddling during the Millenium Falcon bit.
>>
Disney should really focus more on franchises like SW because (eg) Mark Hamill is younger than HF by several years and is still capable of doing at least some stunts.
>>
>>67344619
>>67345010
Even Jack Lalanne wasn't still trying to pull boats around when he was 80-90 years old. The fittest of the fit are still mortal.
>>
Spielberg insists Ford isn't replaceable in the role, but maybe he's going a little senile as well.
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.