[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hulk Hogan vs. Gawker: The Taiwanese Edition
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3
File: hulk hogan vs gawker the game.gif (2 MB, 450x253) Image search: [Google]
hulk hogan vs gawker the game.gif
2 MB, 450x253
Damn, the Taiwanese work fast:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=50eTEM63XUM
>>
Why does nobody care that they leaked their own sex tape out to the media like a couple of mischevious kikes?
>>
>>67342082

Because no one could've planned the retarded way in which gawker managed the situation.
>>
this isnt the real taiwan news, its a fucking try hards who cant come up with an origninal idea so there just being fags
>>
>>67342082
They could have survived just a leaked sex tape, there's plenty of previous instances of that. The problem was that they handled the case like a bunch of idiots.
>>
>>67342552
Chinkcom detected
>>
>>67342082
The verdict will get overturned on appeal. If it doesn't get overturned, it will at least be reduced significantly.
>>
>>67342740
nah
>>
>>67342762
There is 0% chance that one of those outcomes doesn't happen, regardless of how much you want the verdict to hold up.
>>
File: suffering.jpg (45 KB, 540x429) Image search: [Google]
suffering.jpg
45 KB, 540x429
>>67342805
plz no
>>
>>67342740
>>67342805
Florida state case. Money must be paid in full before an appeal. Gawker is done.
>>
>>67342740
>ignored a judges court order and bragged about not taking it down
>lel they will surely win the appeal
>>
>>67342206
Pretty much:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ub80kHh5WDI

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Pr8S44o6N4&feature=youtu.be&t=261
>>
Does anyone know how long this whole appeals thing will take? I'm dying here.
>>
>>67344492
could be up to 18 months - 3 years depending how quick they are about things

at earliest 6 months
>>
>>67344529
shiiiiiiieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet
>>
>>67344529
gawker wont last that long with all the fees
>>
>>67344553
Knowing Florida, multiple that time frame by 2-3. Seriously.
>>
>>67343071
>>67342740

isn't the appeal 50 million? they be fucked
>>
>>67341999
This channel is my new favorite thing.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.